My gf cheated on me and I need change

My gf cheated on me and I need change.

I'm 6'10 and weigh 54kg (120 lbs)
What can I do to gain weight etc. the fastest way possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

iifym.com/iifym-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>6'10
>54kg

wtf, this isn't possible, post pic mr skeltal

Do SS and eat.
Heavy squats will drive your appetite way way up.

meant 6'1

First off, dump her if u havent already. Start eating everything you come close to and work out atleast 5 times a week. Start slow to avoid injury.

do SS or Greyskull or blaha's 5x5 or any other linear progression newbie program. Literally do the one you like the most.

And while doing any of those try eating a lot of past, bananas, apples, oats and rice, while also eating one BIG serving of protein with each meal. Try avoiding processed foods, you can eat them, but as a general rule try not to make them more than 20% of your daily calorie intake.

If you want to track macros: aim at 3500kcal/day (if you are that fucking of a mr skeltal i assume your metabolism is through the roof) with 0.7g of protein/lb of bodyweight (for 120lbs about 85g of protein every day, if you go over that it's alright, this is a minimum). Then about 115g of fat and 525g of carbs.
Not that all these numbers are calculated for 3500kcal/day and are really approximate, take them as a general range to aim for.

Were more interested in your story of how you found out and what she did to cheat. Take roids

We'll help you m8 (I study dietetics) IF you tell us your tale of cuckery.

How do I gain your appetite?

thank you mr skeltal

someone giving actual useful advice with no memes

on my Veeky Forums?

Thank you, looking into this now

Nothing special really, it was just a kiss, but fuck that bitch. Said she was bored of me (2 years). Now she doesn't want me to leave her

Not him, but shocking isn't it?

Skeleton of the year, pls stop listening to goth music and dont cut yourself

Young girls (less than 20) tend to do stupid shit like that in order to "re-gain" your attention. If she backtracks and wants to stay with you, well, just destroy her cunt several times a day and she will remain "faithfull"......for a while.

If she is older than 20 AND a bit more mature , just jump the ship and find a new girl.

t.dude who has had to endure the same idiotic behaviour before.

Souns pretty correct, i'll just fake it and fuck her for now. Jumping off in a couple of weeks probably

Here is a Brotip: in the next few weeks , threat her like an angel , take her out to dinner etc, and THEN you become "mysteriously" depressed and or sad or on a "project" and invent some bullshit argument about "not been able to continue the relantionship" blablabla .

Dont cut her , if you do it correctly , she WILL call you to see how you doing AND

WHAM

You got your first pussy-on-call type of girl. Treat her in a mysterious-interesting kind of way (IE not boring) and son, you got tail for a while.

And yes , i do accept Bitcoin and master card for my bro-tips

thanks dude, i'll give you a brojob

Thanks, and remember, you are worthy , dont let ANYONE make you feel inferior/bad etc...

We all gonna make it, brah.

>be misterious
pic related
As to the gaining weight, you don't want to get your weight up as fast as possible or you'll be just fat and 3500 kcal daily is probably too much. Put your numbers into some calc like this one iifym.com/iifym-calculator/ and/or download myfitnesspal to track your macros. Blaha's 5x5 is a good start though. Eat healthy not only because of gains but for your fucking well-being.

Always remember you are taking advice from Kurdish basketweaving forum where people come to post memes and claim waifus so judge them using your brain. Also women are whores.

this kind of won't woprk if she
A) knows you well
B) your a pussy about it

being teh depressed cunt isn't that good, should just start messaging her less, hitting the gym and slaying at life, then when you do hang out be an absolute sick cunt but keep it distant
she will start chasing you then bam say;
>yeah just a bit busy recently got so much stuff on gotta concentrate
and boom pussy on call

but to be fair both of these methods work
being a sad cunt only works if she's already head over heels for you tho

I'm not Op because I'm not a faggot who thinks he NEEDS TO CHANGE BECAUSE SOME SLUT DUMPED HIM but I need some mass as well. Not even neccessarily muscle mass, like I do exercise I just need fucking weight.

WHAT TO FUCKING EAT?! THAT'S CHEAP

MILK AND EGGS AND EGGS AND MILK

CANS OF 4 BEAN MIX WITH RICE AND CHILLIE AND CANS OF DICED TOMATOES

GRAB AN ONION AND CHOP THAT CUNT UP

COOK IT UNTIL ITS BROWN

MIX BEANS AND DICED TOMATOES

ADD ANY MEAT AND SIMMER DOWN (COOKED MEAT YOU MONG)

MIX IN RICE

EAT WITH 2 LITERS OF MILK

k cool thanks

what about jam and honey? i want sweets

YEAH cunt pretty common meme to smash as much peanut butter af

you want sweets just make milkshakes with that shit and a tad of caramel or whatever then ALWAYS JUST ADD A FUCKING EGG TO THAT CUNT BECAUSE YOU LEGIT CAN'T TASTE IT IN THE SHAKE

legit cooking bro here for any questions about how to be a pov cunt and still make sluts jealous with your lunches

I live in ukraine and can't trust my eggs to be sterile