instagram.com/vinnierehab/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

please have sex loser

...huh? wats wrong with this?

good on her!

its like 10% cringe 90% good for her

get a life honestly, like i was expecting something 20 times worse from this

>I know Veeky Forums girls have a huge ego but this is just on another level

Doctorate in what? Two Masters in what? Those are the real questions here.

Liberal studies

Are you joking, or is it real? Because if it is, then she's a joke.

God, I would so be her trophy husband.

My guess is nothing of value.

>Implying PhDs mean anything anymore

She's Asian, you dip. One of the degrees is probably mathematics, and the others are either engineering or medicine. I bet her parents branded the word "doctor" on her as a small child so she would always know shame if she didn't become a doctor.

my guess is you didn't go to college or graduate school because "fuck that bro"

>Le Asians are smart may may

Why do PhD people constantly mention their PhD?

It's almost as bad as vegans.

Well you're wrong, I'm a software engineer and studied computer science. I hate my life and job but all that matters is that you're wrong.

He's right.

Real stats showing the intellectual superiority of asians are just "maymays" and "don't take into account social differences".

However, the same Veeky Forums retards spewing that will also putting out crime statistics and the same IQ statistics to shit on blacks/beaners.

Which one is it spergboy? I am honestly fine with either the stats having meaning or them having no real meaning at all.

stay mad low iqcel

Spotted the nigger

hight level studies doesnt mean youre smart its just tryharding

if she was smart shed know implied superiority is superior to stated superiority

She likely couldn't afford all that school if her parents weren't already well-to-do. These people, culturally, pursue money-making degrees, and push the same ideology onto their children. This isn't a meme, it is part of their culture, and since she comes from a rich, educated family, it's likely that she is doing the same.

Spotted the asian/black mix

you have a masters in computer science?

Sure, good on her for all that. But why write a post like that on a picture blog website along with a JCPenney glamour shot?

>>"LOOK AT ME IM PRETTY AND FIT but I'm also so much more than my body see I'm smart this proves it #PHD BUT STILL LOOK HOW PRETTY I AM!!!1!

desu the white-asian difference is so small that it doesn't matter too much. But it's there, nobody can deny that. Whether it's "due to social differences" or purely genetic, as always probably a bit of both.

IQ isn't everything. Circlejerking around a spreadsheet of IQ data is autistic.

She got no titties.

Who is this broad and why does she think publishing her life story on Instagram is appropriate or of interest to anyone?

>half gooks exercising instead of studying

>he thinks sex has anything to do with success

>guarantedreplies.jpg

Why the fuck do you think they got it for?

Well, more than 2000 people liked it so it definitely seems like you're wrong.

Their intelligence level is very overrated. Mostly they just work hard as fuck, though they're not stupid.

>i was expecting something 20 times worse from this
This. It was pretty tame. The only people who will cringe hard from this are people who have nothing going on in their lives.

>1998 beta orbiters and her mum and dad

>more like stephanie butterface m i rite

anyway people are just angry shes dating that manlet jeff nippard.

lanklets cant handle the fact this dude is banging this chcik and banged robin gallant before her.

>Manlets>lanklets

>ig account full of professional taken photos
I unfollow people who do this shit. feels like im following some company trying to sell me shit

That's not really a fair comparison.
Getting a PhD requires over a decade of work and schooling, considering all post secondary education. It is the work of pushing at the frontier of knowledge to make a small dent in something new. It takes study, research, and thousands of hours of focused, specific work, and makes you and expert in your respective field. In short, getting a PhD, even in something "soft", isn't easy.
Being a vegan requires a change in diet. You can become a vegan overnight, or after watching a documentary, or other stupid shit.
It's as fair for a PhD to talk about it as it is for somebody who builds a great physique to show it off.

(yuo)

this

What's that guy's deal? First he bangs 10/10 then has some kind of genius for a girlfriend...He should teach us a thing or two.

it's the tren dick

i have a ph.d in theoretical physics, my research was about neutron stars. my professor quit and went to work for a game company, now he makes 15k a month.

fuck you all

People who are conscious of their actual powerlevel rarely feel the need to act this way. They know the important thing is that they CAN, and feel no need to SAY anything (in Latin, their motto would be "facta, non verba" = facts [are important], rather than words.). Also, having a Ph.D. =\= one is smart, or as she says "being at the top of academical achievement". It's actually being at the START of your academic career. Any fool can finish school; what really matters is what you accomplish, rather than a formal title. Going all the way to a Ph.D. and not even showing self awareness of these things proves she's the opposite of "smart", including here the emotional maturity of knowing your place.

>bachelors, 2 masters and a PhD
>how to make yourself unemployable

nigga it takes ~8+ yrs to get your PhD. you better be damned proud of it if you get it

This

Anyone who name drops any more than their most advanced degree is an ass. Like duh you got a fucking bachelors degree. Did you get an associates first? Where? Oh that's sooo cool. Also getting a second degree when you already have one at that level usually only requires like 3 or 4 more classes if they're in a similar field

Do we have another Layne Norton in the making?
Also did she mention that she's getting a Phd?

Possible but unlikely. He's short, but he's been training going on 12 years, properly, with support from his parents (both amateur bodybuilders with successful careers where I live) and no breaks. He's been wildly consistent since then, never missing a workout, never fucking his diet. He only weighs 165 pounds. He just stays pretty lean.

>"being at the top of academical achievement"
she didn't say that, dumbass. she said "highest level of academic education possible" which is correct.

>Doctorate in what? Two Masters in what? Those are the real questions here.
her phd seems to be in cancer research. I could only find this one published paper:
cancerres.aacrjournals.org/content/76/14_Supplement/444.short

I don't see how it's more vain to show off your education than your body on instagram.

Exactly.

>people shouldn't be prod of their accomplishments and strive to better themselves

>pic related: when you see someone doing better than you.

>prod
proud

statistically harder working m8
it's not that they're smarter, they just put everything into learning rather than video games, tv, sports, girls, etc.
they come from a culture where failing brings great dishonor to your family, sometimes leading to you being kicked out and basically forgotten. that's why you see way more asian kids in the news killing their own parents or committing sudoku over bad grades

there's a difference between being proud and seeking approval

>Stephanie butterface

Jeje

wow you're so empowered and in control of yourself

protip: instagram is a waste of time and you've already lost by using it in the first place

>looking at half naked girls instead of fullynaked girls getting plowed by niggers and old fat fucks is a bad thing

Sucking dick and being a bitch

We are living in the culture of narcissism and self promotion.

Touching a heart on your phone doesn't mean anything. Well maybe it means you are 15

check'd your kek m8

She's getting her PHD in cell biology/cancer research, specifically in ovarian cancer.

There is little to nothing wrong with her post.

If you don't see what's wrong with her post, you're actually autistic. Like literally. You're failing to recognize very blatantly outlandish social behavior.

Women crave attention, even the "smart" ones, what a shocker I know.

They overlap. Seeking approval through bettering yourself is not wrong, except it makes less successful people jelly.

just remember that she will let a man ejaculate onto her face. she isn't what she presents to the world, no one is. there is an inherent history of shame behind all facades

Same reason you'd brag about your gains if you ever made any.

good job but its probably in like philosophy or something retarded

Oh fuck off, seeking apporoval doesn't look like this, retard. If she wanted approval she'd be posting slutty selfies and pretending they're unintentional. Quit being jelly

she looks more maori than chink

And every woman who doesn't let you cum on her face is a prude, right? I don't see why an educated person couldn't let someone cum on their face? Do educated people not fuck? I really fail to grasp your logic here.

Which is amazing. Good for her!

>muh pure maiden
kek, here's another autist seeking a """"pure"""" waifu

>Says the guy that has only ejaculated into a flesh light

Because people like to show off their acomplishments? It's natural.

I think that's unfair because if anything I want people to fuck as much as possible, I don't see how it would make someone "impure"

great, another /pol/ thread. Hooray.

I was making fun of these permavirgins thinking having had sex=impure

>tfw in chemical engineering feelsgoodm8s

>Having a PhD
>Expert in your field

Sure having a PhD means you studied a lot and did some original research but you need to build more of a career before you can start calling yourself an expert.

>t. PhD in chemical engineering

this template has been known to trigger /pol/ greatly. Use wisely

>PhD
>Over a decade

I think the average is like 6 years for STEM fields. It may be 7-8 for humanities. But if you're spending over a decade on it you're doing something wrong.

>being an Attorney requires a higher IQ than being an Accountant
I don't believe it.
t. Attorney

Let's see you mother fuckers ridicule her now. I swear Veeky Forumsis full of insecure kids

Thank you based user

Remember: Pen tool, anti-aliasing, feathering >2

biology is the liberal studies of STEM

social media is awesome learn 2 follow cool shit bb
instagram.com/vinnierehab/?hl=en

>pure book smarts no real world applications

The amount of times I see some chick (it's always girls) come in and act tough shit because she's been in school 10+yrs then has no fucking idea how to do the hands on works is astronomical.

What's wrong with being proud of your achievements?

If I had a PhD I'd get "I Have a PhD" tattooed to my forehead.

>assumptions
PhD requires hands on training. I think certain undergraduate programs require it as well.

>hands on training
as the other user said PhD requires hands on training. unless ur trolling and talking about replacing a flat tire or someshit.

why would she do "hands-on" work when she will soon be the person who tells you what "hands-on" slave-tier work you have to do for her?