Apply to be prison officer

>apply to be prison officer
>invited to recruitment assessment day in 2 weeks
>there's a fitness test
>I am weak as fuck

Have to push and pull 35kg on a machine which is easy enough but I need to be able to hold up a 7kg riot shield for 60 seconds as well as do a bleep test

I am a reasonably healthy young man but I don't work out at the gym.

Am I fucked? How fucked am I?

If you can't hold up 15 lbs for a minute then there's something seriously wrong with you.

I found that working in corrections involves just as much if not more mental strength than physical strength. Babysitting adults who range from pedos to insane niggers
for 12 hours a day can take a toll on a man

>t. former corrections worker

Drink two cups of black coffee 10 minutes before the test and a litre of water.
This will boost your blood flow and you will get stronger.

yeah theres something wrong with me I'm 6'1 weigh 55kg (121lb).

I eat 3 meals a day and never skip meals and eat plenty so I've accepted thats just my body type so maybe I should give up.

>t. former corrections officer

What made you crack eventually bud?

try actually tracking your calories its far more likely that you don't eat as much as you think

The long hours and a quarter life crisis. Lasted about half a year

yeah I don't track my calories but I eat until I'm full.

Good, keep stuffing on the bread and cookies Mr. Hardgainer :^)

Eat more
Track your calories for a week and compare to your TDEE and I can almost guarantee you'll realize why you aren't gaining weight

>55 kg prison officer
why even bother, you're not going to get the job

>prison officer

literally why would u want this job?

Why did you even apply

Because he wants to feel powerful but is too sad to even try to be a cop, which is saying something

i wanted a job.

youre going to get rekt if anything goes down. and youre going to make another person risk his safety to save you from some pissed off nigger.

>I eat 3 meals a day and never skip meals and eat plenty so I've accepted thats just my body type so maybe I should give up.

Troll confirmed

quit crying and start eating prison skelington

ok I bought a gym membership

For the record I do eat the food in the above.

That shit is proving you're not an invalid. If you're not confined to a chair >16 hours a day you're probably alright.

Then go get a job at Subway holy fuck

Why would you want to spend your time amongst fucking degenerates with constant risk to your life&health

>Why would you want to spend your time amongst fucking degenerates
welcome to Veeky Forums buddy

Prison guard? You mean dungeon skelleton right?

The 35kg push-pull machine is going to be harder than you think. I know a 200 pound cop who struggled with that the first time he tried it. It's a simulated struggle, and it's probably going to drag you to the floor, hungry skeleton.

>For the record I do eat the food in the above.
yes but small amounts of it

>Then go get a job at Subway holy fuck
because the pay is shit and 500 other Ahmeds applied for it.