Yuri Gagarin was 5'2''

Yuri Gagarin was 5'2''

Nearly every other Astronaut and Cosmonaut is under 6ft

Space Travel is the next step in Human Evolution, what's your excuse?

By the time space travel becomes a common thing, you could get babies into space

>you could get babies into space

Your logic being?

Technology would also be more evolved.
You manlets will never win.

We always test stuff on animals before humans

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Kek
Digits confirm

Has nothing to do with every GRAM being critical for weight and payload...

Next you'll tell us that MotoGP and F1 racers are the next step in the evolution of humans.

>dad was 6'1" and prime age for the military during Vietnam
>said he was going to enlist as a pilot but they denied him since pilots needed to be >6' at the time
>decided to stay in school and beat the draft instead

and I like to think I am alive today because of my dad's height

>Being an expendable manlet nerd
>Superior
Pick one

>space travel is the next step in human evolution
>humans will evolve to travel in space

Your logic is flawed. We can just build our ships to fit humans, we don't have to shrink humans to fit in a tin can.

good luck with that, short stuff

For purposes of space exploration, every ounce/square inch counts.

Why are horse jockeys universally short/skinny guys? Same principle here, x 1000000, when you consider your "horse" has to literally make it into fucking orbit.

My logic being by the time we develop the technology enough that it's something common (like plane flights today for example), we'll have it developed enough to able to accommodate babies on spaceships.

only faggots go to space so they won't go nuts without sex and won't get pregnant with eachother

because the loss of a manlet who explodes on the trip up will be felt far less by our genetic pool than the loss of a true human being.
My question now is why don't they send dwarves? They are literally built for space travel, small bodies, extra dense bones, usually a better metabolism, etc

shut up faggot, i didn't even read your post because i don't respect u as a human being youre a nigger prolly so why give shit
see im gay and it hurts my tummy
sad me why me me me meme
sex sex sex sex sex psusy sussy pussy
dick sperm cum
fuck fuck fuck why why stop it dad dad stop
now asshole aaaaaaasfljasklf asklfj klasjfkljasklj asfjlakjfkl

I don't speak dwarven, sorry, can you translate into a human language?

>Mfw you have to leave earth to be the tallest guy on the planet

This whole thread is full of kek

I can't remember the source but the perfect height for a human given the gravity on earth is 5'10-5'11. Taller than that and your organs start failing faster, on average. Not sure why. Planet was not designed for tall people - but calm the fuck down you tall faggot, one day humans could evolve to counter that.

Most pilots are about that height. I'm in the Air Force and see them all day. I'm 5'11 and they aren't usually taller than me, whether they are fighter pilots or cargo plane pilots, etc.

Neil Armstrong was 5'11 in case anyone was interested.

He looks pretty fit desu. He may not have much muscle but he looks like he has a good body fat and is functional

Yep, maybe not muscular enough by Veeky Forums standards but definetly healthy and a good looking lad