Is your home big enough for a workout room?

Is your home big enough for a workout room?

Why would you have 2 barbells?

house is pretty big but small rooms.
Home gym is about 12 square meters. I barelly fit but its something

>not doing barbell flies

I live alone in a 41 sqm student flat.

So yes, but not if I don't want to live in my gym.

I put a rack, bench and floormats in my basement. Small and third world as fuck, but i can do everything i did at the gym without having to share equipment with stinky smellys, and its ten seconds away.

>have a home gym
>walk into my bathroom and see an old man drying his balls

Every goddamn gym

>not doing farmers carries with barbells

Loving that futuristic bar with adjustable grip angles.

Nice atmosphere too.

Just waiting on the plates

My kitchen/livingroom/bedroom-room is 4x4 meter
Somehow I got easy room for barbell and squat stands.
A bench would be exessive though. Stille going to the gym.

Nigga I live in the dorms, all I have is the top of a bunk bed, a small desk, half a shelf, a wardrobe that barely fits my minimal shit and a shelf in the refrigirator

Yes but I only have a barbell and dumbbells + weights up to 100kg

Hopefully, you're studying something that will bring you phat stacks and give you dat epic home gym in no time. Right?

Yeah women studies and I take philosophy lessons

Sort of...?

>that fucking barbell

Putting one together.
Just gutta get some flooring and a cage and a 7ft barbell.

>She'll never look into your eyes in this position while you insert your rock hard 6x4

How do you get the motivation to train at home, I mostly just wank in front of the PC so it's usually hard to push myself to do anything.

anyone else /gaveuproomsleeponfutoncore
weights are hidden in photo behind bench

I recently started a new job that leaves me very little free time during the week, and I don't have space to have a home gym. I bought a bench and two bowflex 90lbs dumbells. It does the trick for chest, shoulders, back, biceps and triceps (I've always been a brosplit dude, sorry).

I go to the gym to train legs on Saturdays and if I have some time during the week. Quite happy about it, although I miss my gym buddies.

Yes senpai computer engineer coming through

I forgot I also have a bar for pull ups and chinups

You are going to fall with that shit. Get the one that hangs off the trim on the other side of the wall. Better yet, mount one into the header plate of the door frame.

equipment too expensive

I thought about it, but it's been working good so far, and all reviews were excellent. I don't want to destroy the door trim, I have it between two walls.