>gym has communal showers
what do

Take your shower and stop being a fag

>Ever using the gym showers

lol enjoy your fungus

but going home drenched with sweat is disgusting

>not just wearing flip flops

Lean into your discomfort big guy.

Everyone is a bit insecure about their bodies, especially guys with great bodies who post in CBT.

Thinking flip flops will save you
How long does it take you to get home? I dont enjoy wearing sweaty clothes either but i only live 10 mins from my gym so i can put up with it till im home

Over an hour as I have to use the bus and have to wait for the bus to arrive aswell unless Im at the gym for 3h

>a bit insecure
im 6'1 200lbs and im guessing at least 20%bf and a bit loose skin because I much fatter not too long ago

Id say just bring gym clothes and change into them when you work out. Youll still be sweaty but at least you wont be wearing sweat drenched clothes lmaoo

I do that already, still feels dirty and disgusting

Guess you gotta shower then. Dont drop the soap fatty

What kind of shit gym has communal showers?

I saw a guy with a tiny tiny penis today

his dick was literally less than an inch, and he had tiny tight balls that looked like a single golf ball was between his legs, and his dick with literally just the tip

literally nobody said anything or did anything to him. men don't actually care about your body

>I much fatter not too long ago
how long?

A lot of them do around here in ger

A year ago I was about 280lbs Not exactly sure what weight I had at what point in time in the past year

>mfw 255 5'10" and biggest fear is being a sack of skin

Yeah, having the same fear as Im not done with losing weight overall

I don't give a fuck about stretch marks or similar. All I want is no gyno and skin thats not visibly loose or loose enough to make it impossible to have a nice abs

How many fat people post on Veeky Forums?

No idea.

wouldnt even dream of using communal showers. i dont even go shirtless when i swim. my body is fucked from losing 200lbs. even after over 2 years the skin still hasnt retracted. bending over my gut looks like a gigantic scrotum. its horrific.

>have hyper thyroid
>6'0
>55kg (121lb)

what do

at least 2, but I don't post advice because I'm not Veeky Forums

>losing 200lbs
gratz bro
but
>200lbs of fat

how the fuck do you get this bad?

You're at the gym trying to make a change. There is no shame in that. People will respect that.

well, for me, it was bad parenting leading to poor life decisions.

>losing 200lbs
wow, great job
mirin mental strength

Bro I'm a fat fuck myself, 7'8, 205lbs and I shower naked, just get over it and start washing

Its better to be a fat fuck at a gym then a skinny bastard

Just take a shower nobody wants to look at a fat fuck anyway

My sweat doesn't smell. Then again, I also have no armpit or body hair. I have every other secondary sex characteristic in great amounts except body hair.

THIS!

I'm forced to use those in fire Academy

is surgery even an option for you?
I need to lose about 150 lbs myself, and I'm scared of loose skin

go home and shower if you have that option, like a normal person.

>Communal showers

Does Europe have enough of anything for real freedom?