youtube.com/watch?v=qNoryk8Peh8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM&list=PLjaOw_IeyfEqxmFRHE2xO_osvFS8o_lHF
watchseriesgo.to/serie/secret_eaters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

god damn i love Bill Burr.

lmao hilarious.

Fat people hate like this is literally the best thing ever, I could read this as a bedtime story to my niece.

great

Imagine the smell

What episode of my 600lb life is the best ?

Fat fuk here

Been doing 5x5 for a couple weeks now and eating 2250cal a day and somehow I gained 3 pounds this week.

How tall are you?

2250 is a lot of food for a cut even if you are very tall

Any moar like this?

i havent flown in a plane since puberty. im scared of taking up too much room. im 6'3 and played football in college. do people get mad if non-fat people are big enough to make seating tight?

>not even a TDEE of atleast 3000

not gonna make it

You're still eating too much. dude. Drop it to 1750 for a week and see how it goes.

For some chance, I'll post my feminism folder in here.

Just buy the men's product.

THESE HOES AINT LOYAL

It isnt if you jog/walk a few miles every day matey.

I'm 5ft10 and my TDEE is around 2600/2700 daily without gym and 3100 on a gym day and im eating a 1k calorie deficit.

Ive been at it 3 months and lost 2+ pounds a week without fail. Only people that drive everywhere and do no real cardio because it "kills gains" have a shit TDEE.

Nah bro being naturally big like that is way different, that fat fuck in the rant is in full control of his fat fuck size so youre good.

All of them.

Just binge watch them like a obese person binges cheetos.

Season 5 is going to have a "celebrity" from Veeky Forums, FATBOYGETDOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=dVnX9lXbxqM&list=PLjaOw_IeyfEqxmFRHE2xO_osvFS8o_lHF

This fuck is also know as John Assanti. He gained internet fame when he was in a weight loss program at a hospital and was kicked out when he ordered pizza.

I don't want to spoil 600 pound life with the people who actually gain weight during the show but there are actually some people who do really fucking well on the show. One girl in particular went from a 600 pound monster to a slim cutie. She still has to deal with the excess skin, but she got her shit together.

Nobody noticed or said anything when I gained weight.

Everybody has noticed and is complimenting me on my weight loss. :/

They all just let me get fat and never said anything... Don't let this happen to your friends, if you see they're getting uncontrollably fatter, intervene, please.

That's all I have. Hope some of them brought a smile to some of you.

At last some redpill article.

I don't know if this fucking horrible "artist" triggers Veeky Forums as much as he does other forums. The kiwi farms (RIP in peace) and other places have tens of thousands of posts going ballistic because of how absolutely terrible this shit comic is.

>Just buy the men's product.
but then you wouldn't have a pretty pretty pink razor to tell you that you are a girl today.

>Kid A

Is this real?

>Caring about what others do
It's not their business or problem and they still get mad about it. That is how ISIS was formed.

Remember those "It's Ok, I had Subway" Advertisements in the 2000's?

" ITS OK, IT'S LOW FAT MAYO"

I want to vomit right now. Mayo soup with butter.
It is so awful that it makes the cupcake wrapper eating seem trivial. It's like a director trying to get a pg-13 rating for a borderline R movie. They add in something specifically horrific, get the R rating and then just remove that horrific thing and get the pg-13 rating with everything they wanted in the movie.

They were afraid you would sperg out on them, as most fatties do when their fatness is mentioned.

we don't want her either.

I'll never get these idiots. You can either
a) Buy the men's product
b) Refuse buying the men's product because they're not in pink packaging, therefore validating their marketing techniques

There's nothing stopping me from buying women's shampoo/deodorants either, if I find that they work better or cost less.

>cant you literally stop eating?
>you are eating yourself
HOLY FUCK MY SIDES

But have you guys heard about being transfat

I buy women's hair products because I like smelling like flowers and apples instead of "super dark cold edge darkness steel"

Gee it's almost as if female razors are built with better materials because they're required to cut finer hair.

Where can I bingewatch them?

should I be buying womens razors to shave my ass and balls then?

Same, but if companies doubled down on the male-targeted ads I'd be tempted to buy
>Quattro Titanium GORE "folded over a billion times" Penta-Performance Formula "Pshh, nothing personnel kid" Vin DieselĀ® razor blades

>home of sexuals
Boy i see this shit all the time, these type of women are a diamond dozen. Just shows to go it's really a doggy dog world out there.

I'm more a fan of Secret Eaters. 600 pound life is too disgusting for me. The trailer alone made me rage/feel sorry for these fucking fat shits.

okay im actually mad now

I think supersize vs superskinny is a good mix. None of them are super super fat but theres a ton of fatlogic to get mad at and seeing the fitness coaches just telling them they are wrong is also fun.

Same here, I also love watching I used to be fat. Seeing fatty logic get destroyed feels good, and those who don't give a damn don't lose weight. Good show

>gaining weight with current amount of calorie intake
>refuses to lower calories to lose more weight
>it's not calories that are making me gain weight bro!
>being an example of fat ass mentality in a fat hate thread
Okay then.
Your body defies all logic and if you lower your calories more you will still continue to gain weight. Don't change anything you're doing because it won't change your body.

This show is hard to find for free in anything but shit quality. I picked up seasons 1-3 on Amazon and season 4 was on demand with my cable. Season 5 just started 3 weeks ago and is on Wednesday nights. You can go to the show website for some free episodes. Im watching Charity's story right now - jesus christ it's a freak show.

to be fair, razor for women are much more comfy to shave with

This can't be real...

>butter, mayonnaise and a lot of "hot sauce" in a bowl is food for Americans

What the fuck are you guys even eating

im mad again

women are so shitty.

>lost the weight so she could be a role model for her two children
>leaves husband and father of her children the moment she can fuck Chad

What? Im losing weight my man. Im saying that he isnt active enough because if he was, 2250 a day would be fine for losing weight.

Wtf are you even talking about, I think you may have misread what I typed or something.

Thanks m8, any idea about secret eaters?

Only third season in shitty quality here:

watchseriesgo.to/serie/secret_eaters

Femanon here. Don't act like guys don't do the same thing the moment they lose weight either. It's apart of human nature, your partner says everything about who you are. That's why I exclusively date black men, they are so much more hung than you white "men"

>I hear rape is an even bigger problem in there
kek'd

>he doesn't enjoy mayo soup

>oh shit nigger what are you trying

>the ending scared me

This, women are fucking worthless trash.

>tell my mum about me trying to lose weight
>ask her to not buy so many muffins and biscuits and shit like that, or at least just buy stuff for herself
>if anything she has bought more
>also keeps giving my dog food from her plate

why, ive talked to her so many times about it

3/8 b8

obvious but it will not fail.

Thank you, user! Appreciate the link

Hey fatso

1. You need to go under 2000 calories a day and a nightly fast would help tremendously.

A. - For breakfast, eat around 600-700 calories. Eggs scrambled, fruit, and cereal (nothing sugary, cheerios fucking rule) with a little milk is fine.

B. Have a nice big lunch at 800 calories. Have a lean protein as your main course. This could be white meat chicken, pork, beef, fish, etc. None of this should be fried. Have some veggies with it and go ahead and have a snack that is less than 200 calories. Realize that could be either two standard size granola bars or three oreo cookies. Once you look at the calories of what you are eating you will realize that the shit foods you are eating are calorie bombs. A slice of apple pie can easily be over 500 calories.

Dinner - same as lunch but something different for the protein. NO SNACKS. Keep it under 600 calories.

Then fast. After dinner do not eat anything and try to eat dinner 3-4 hours before you go to sleep.

Do not drink any soda and stop sugary snacks.

If you do this - you will lose 1 pound every week. If you exercise while doing this, you could lose 1.5-2 pounds every week.

My parents are the same. They grew up in a communist shithole and eating shitty and sometimes not enough was common for them. So they are never happy, apart from the times I'm bulking, because I'm too thin for them, so they try to sabotage me with great but calorie dense home made food.

Every time I see her, I imagine her breathing like that kid from Hey, Arnold!

>nightly fast
>not just skipping breakfast

fishmouth

it's prevalent in the FAS crowd.

Im not the same guy lmao. I responded to try and say he isnt active enough.

Fuck i didnt realise Veeky Forums was fucking retarded. Why would someone say they were gaining weight to suddenly say they were losing it.

>also keeps giving my dog food from her plate
jesus christ, kill her.

Also, tell Randy's fat ass to frig off. I told him that he should stop eating so much garbage, but he just kept on doing it.

I hate to say I toad a so, but I toad a so.

Trailer park boys is based as fuck for yelling at Randy for being so fucking fat