Are steroids just a meme...

Are steroids just a meme? Everyone is talking about how easy is to put on size on steroids and how fast you "explode" but every time i see steroid progress pics there is almost no differance. For example this guy. 5 months between pics. He supposedly put on 30lbs of mass eating over 4k calories. There was another guy, 5'4 turbo manlet who looks literally the same before and after his cycle. Are those guys genetically cucked to hell or you really need super human genetics for steroids to work?

That's like 5 years of natty progress. Roids helped him get it in less than 1.

>yfw before after

keep in mind the left pic here he was already on quite a bit of dbol at the very least

that pic is no way 30 lbs of mass difference. his chest looks a bit better on the right but that's it. most likely just a pump after working

this picture is bullshit because he was still a little boy on the left. You can't compare a boy to fully developed man

I put on 40lbs last year(natty) and After the first 10-15 Im told I don't actually look too much different(in photos)
People just dont realize how much natural potential they actually have, and jump the gun on roids.
Also they fail to recognize the use of steroids as a potentially life changing decision.

>People just dont realize how much natural potential they actually have, and jump the gun on roids.

because in order to find out you need to lift for like 5-10 years being natty. with roids it will take half that time.

You put on 3lbs+ per month of muscle mass natty? Something doesn't add up...

Further, I doubt anyone can add 40lbs anything and not look hugely different. Maybe if you're 300lbs 6'4" but at 200lbs you're increasing your mass 20%... that's a lot

Your friends just got used to you

>implying you grow much after 19yo

Was skelly and severely undereating.
6'3"
130-171lb
Went from 3%bf to 10%bf
Only ate right for the first 8 months then started the gym in August.

>Implying 3 pounds a month of muscle is difficult to put on
Are you low test?

Teach me the ways senpai...

Well thats a bit more believable. But then it's a poor example, and I still think side by side pics of you at 130 / 150 / 170 would each be noticeable - although I agree the biggest change would be 130-150

I'm 220 and my girlfriend notices if I go up / down 10lbs, and she sees me every day. If it was before / after it should be even more noticeable

I just eat about 500-750 calories over maintenance and lift 5 days a week for about an hour and a half. I was 165 in June, now I'm 195 and am at about the same bodyfat.

what are noob gains

Either way, I'm just gonna bulk until January 2018. Hopefully will be around 230. Then I can cut to 190-200 and look good.

Post pictures of you at 3%

>Went from 3%bf

Kek no you didn't. 3% means you were hours from starving to death, literally.

You put on more bodyfat than you think. thought I'd done the same thing when I started but you won't really notice until you start cutting how much fat you really gained. 30 lbs of muscle in 1 year would be astonishing progress even if you were roided to the gills.

Depends on what type of steroid he uses, the dosage, overall diet and more importantly dedication

Roids arent magical, i havent tried it but its stupid to think pinning 250mg of test every week will cause you to explode to Arnold levels over one cycle

You can put on ~20lbs natty in your first year, but that's on the higher end of the spectrum

>inb4 autism spectrum

But you do though

Cant find my medical printout.
I believe this is me after I had gained some weight.

Can't find my medical printout but I assure you that I was. I remember my legs being so sore/numb that I would hit them to restore sensation.

>that
>bragging about how much "muscle" he gained naturally

Just a reminder, these are the natty retards who actually give advice and sabotage your gains.

Wasn't braggin about anything, I simply stated that I was told I didnt look much different after the first 10-15 pounds and listed the progress.
Also clearly stated that I was a skelly.
Also gave no one any advice.

Your end photo is way over 10%bf mate. You were not 3%bf either, I guarantee it. Delusional noobs on this board... fuck me dead.

That looks like before - after pump, which is probably what it is considering he has the same underwear on "5 months" later.

Definitely not something you'd expect as steroid progress.