Red pill me on pork

Red pill me on pork.

Does Veeky Forums think it's too much of an unclean/fatty animal to eat? Or is it accomidatable in a diet?

Do you really need a fucking guide to tell you whether you can fit it in your diet or not? Are you retarded?

>unclean

muslims aren't welcome on /fit

>fatty

only morons still think fat is unhealthy

This. OP is confirmed retard.

It can be really good for you. Take the tenderloin, it has less fat than chicken breast, plenty of nutrients and be cooked up so many different way. Slice it for pork chops, cube it ...

Not that guy But pork(actually most meat) is pretty nasty m8.
Unless you raise and butcher it yourself.

I cant stand pork chops but I like sausages, ham sandwiches and I like bacon if its chopped up in a sandwich or meal.

All fat except transfat is good. Eat ya pork if you can afford it. Beautiful meat.

I ain't no mudslime
Eating pig for days. Tastes like jesus

>Unless you raise and butcher it yourself.
Then I'm safe I guess.

pork is amazing check this pubs

Your nasty m8

Meh, pork never really sits well on my stomach so I usually avoid it. I rather have chicken, beef or fish

>I cant stand pork chops
same, granted whenever I make them they're always dry and gross

Also pork shoulder is bretty good for pulled pork in the slower cooker.

You probably never had a chop properly brined and cooked to medium.

Pork is great OP. Lean (depending on cut) and tasty. Also cheap as hell.

Pork is my favorite meat, many variations. Made a fantastic stew just the other day for basically no money at all.

This.
>inb4 muh mudslimes

Pigs are fkin nasty creature by nature m8.

Years ago when i was backpacking thru asia its a not so uncommon practice for rural areas to build a communal bathroom right next to a pig farm.
The shit would be transported by pipes for the pigs to eat, then they're slaughtered and get their meat sent abroad

>b-but USA bred pork

Top.fucking.kek

>Pork is my favorite meat
>for basically no money
I would call you a jew but...

Shoo shoo jew

I'm not 100% sure what the English name is, but in any case pork neck chops are great.
Season and cook them in the oven for like 3 hours in aluminum foil on low-ish heat. They get really juicy, the meat peels apart and I think it has the best tasting fat on the animal by far.

Pork is delicious but it is pretty nasty. You can get the worst diseases from bad or undercooked pork. Much worse than other meats. Look it up

Also
>Not understanding that all meat sold in the u.s. has been processed under the strict supervision of a USDA inspector
But muh village story
>So food illiterate he thinks a village in China is representative of Americas meat industry.

>only morons still think fat is unhealthy
I think you'll find only morons believe saturated fat, which is most of what you're eating in a pork chop, is healthy in any other than small amounts.

In the developed world those diseases/parasites are almost non-existent. Look it up. You probably think uncooked eggs will kill you too, kek.

>Not understanding that all meat sold in the u.s. has been processed under the strict supervision of a USDA inspector

HAHAHAHAHAH top fucking kek
Wanna know how i can tell you're a skinnyfat city manlet who has never been to a farm and shipping port?

Toppest of keks amerifats will eat everything their tv tells them to

Not that guy and I'm not American but I work on a pig farm. Every pig we deliver is inspected, if anything is wrong they are discarded and we get a message.
Do you get your information from boogeyman websites and Liveleak videos?

Have you ever seen the shit, dirt, and chemicals they put on crops? Disgusting!

>dirt, and chemicals
I think you'll find dirt and water are requirements for growing crops

t. Abdulla

Idk i cant eat it cause im jewish.

KAWAIIIIIII

I love pigs and I love eating pork. I also hate muslims and jews so it's perfect.

This was what I wanted to read about when I asked about cleanliness. Not a muslim, just wondering about the risk of parasites etc compared to other meats.

I don't know about the US, but over here in Euroland pork is just as safe other meats.

And pesticides.