/pol/ report in!

/pol/ report in!

Let's fucking show these degenerates!

show us what?
your glutes?

>no homoer

Good pic of Trump. Now get on your knees and start sucking.

You filthy degenerates take steroids and even though some of you have a nice body you're a fucking disgrace to the White Race by not having any children.

Fuck you all.

>tfw no Veeky Forums and /pol/ bf

Post stats & current body pic, slut

I recently turned in my /pol/ badge and gun, in exchange for a Veeky Forumsbrary card and a Veeky Forums membership

that echo chamber was such a fucking waste of time.
I could write a book about some groups commit disproportionate crime or about how Assad dindu nuffin
but that knowledge has zero practical value
if anything, it has negative value, as being conscious of these things can get you into trouble in social situations

never going back

i dont take steroids...

Wanna know how I know you are just a Veeky Forums poster pretending to be from /pol/?

This.

I'm a Veeky Forums /g/entooman/occasional Veeky Forumsness man

You fucking cuck. I bet you fantasize about sucking a black guy's huge veiny dick and then watching him fuck your wife with it while you wear a chastity cage on your inferior shrimp dick then eating his cum out of her stretched out cunt then him raping you in the ass while you cry and moan like a little slut..,, yeah... you probably think about stuff like that a lot... cuck

gross

leftypol is better

go to gulag

OK glad to know someone else notices how fixated those people are on that shit. Doth protest too much etc.

>cuck
nah i'm still a WN, I just don't waste time on that board anymore

leftypol is unredeemable shit except for the threads where they larp about going to Rojava [spoiler]to get killed by Russian airstrikes[/spoiler]

>/pol/
>bf

Pick one. Homosexuals are not welcome. Stay right here in your containment board.

>drinking beer
that's pretty gay desu

Veeky Forumsness obsessed Veeky Forumsggot reporting in.