Any tips for those who lift every day?

Any tips for those who lift every day?

I am lifting for 10+ years, but recently was slacking.

So the last 14 days I just decided to fuck it and started working out EVERY DAY (no days off), training a different muscle group every day. I eat all my meals, about 5 times a day including little snacks, I sleep for about 9 hours and I take BCAAs.

Any more tips for faster recovery and 7day workout schedule?

bump eh

don't do it

Why not?

Gotta maximize what I can.

Are you retarded?
Youve been lifting for 10 years and youre still asking for advice?
What are your lift maxes so i can make fun of you

Wow, 10 years? You must be strong!

>What are your lift maxes so i can make fun of you

I don't lift for max, but I have lifted in deadlift about 175kg x 4 times. And for bench press I think about 110 kg a few times. That is about it. My squat was max 110 kg or something.

No, about 5 years was maintenance of what I gained (no progress, maybe even regress).

I'm 6'2'' btw, right now I'm 85 kg. Planning to go up to 90 kg til summer, then maybe 95 kg not sure.

Jesus christ
This entire post
Are you legit retarded?
You that fucking weak and youve been lifting for 10 fucking years?
Wtf have you been doing dude. I legit feel bad for you.

Yeah, don't lift every day. Retard.

Why feel bad for me? I'm 6'2'' and look great.

You missed the part where I said that most of that time was just maintenance of my weight and muscle. I was not lifting for progress or records.

I've posted my body a few times on Veeky Forums and feedback was always positive, some even claimed it is their "goal body".

Now I just have more free time because I broke up with my GF and want to really push my body to the limit.

Why not? What if it is a different muscle group.

1. Chest
2. Tris
3. Back
4. Shoulders
5. Chest
6. Biceps
7. Legs

Bad idea?

>hitting chest twice a week
>dedicating whole days to some of the smallest muscles in your body
Unironically kys

thread unrelated questions related to op's pic:

how to get modeltier gfs when you have lots of money? I'm not talking about (((hookers))) but sorta do, just the more expensive one's who claim to love you like flavio briatore and heidi klum

aim is to dismantle them internally and anally

looking forward to srs answers

why don't you just work out 3-5 times a week with compound exercises like deadlifts, bench press, power cleans, and squats and try to push the weight? if you lift every day you're giving yourself no time for cardio

also
>not lifting for progress
>lifting for 10+ years but recently was slacking
what

>doing lower body 1 time a week
I bet those "goal body" pictures were upper body pictures, huh?

wait where is jelq day, I'm not seeing it

>ou missed the part where I said that most of that time was just maintenance of my weight and muscle. I was not lifting for progress or records.
Dude that doesnt even matter. You would naturally progress. You seriously must have a hormone imbalance.

Yes, legs are a big muscle. Why would you overtrain it two times a week? My chest is lacking? Normal people and girls don't care about legs only autists from Veeky Forums do to be "different"

> if you lift every day you're giving yourself no time for cardio

I don't need cardio, I'm good in that aspect, bodyfat is low and great metabolism

My chest is lacking compared to other parts of the body, so I have to hit it more

>why don't you just work out 3-5 times a week with compound exercises like deadlifts, bench press, power cleans, and squats and try to push the weight? if you lift every day you're giving yourself no time for cardio
I can't focus on each muscle group as much then.

>also
>not lifting for progress
>lifting for 10+ years but recently was slacking
>what

Not everything is about progress. I had reached pretty much ideal male body, why would I get any bigger? I did not have good appetite and had lot of work to do, so did not go to gym a lot in the last 5 years and did not make any progress.

>how to get modeltier gfs when you have lots of money? I'm not talking about (((hookers))) but sorta do, just the more expensive one's who claim to love you like flavio briatore and heidi klum

If you are on Veeky Forums you will never get one.

I jelq every day actually. Started recently.

>Dude that doesnt even matter. You would naturally progress. You seriously must have a hormone imbalance.

You don't progress if you don't eat and don't push for heavier weights. I do have a hormonal imbalance alright, my testosterone is above the upper norm. If I didn't have that I would not have maintained my body with exercising only 2x a week with minimum effort.

Can you please fucking post a picture of a generic body you ripped off Google images so we can get through this troll thread to the part with the ebin screencap

Then include me in it

ok, posting the body

Is three days enough recovery for me to repeat a three day split? i.e. until semester begins I'm thinking of heading to the gym 6 days a week. Would I strain myself doing an abcabcx routine for a few weeks as opposed to axbxcxx?

Please rate my body and critique it harshly fellow Veeky Forumsizens. Rip me to shreds

looks fine
work on your upper pecs, traps, and forearms

work morning and evening as well