Whats Veeky Forumss opinion of c4

My Muslim friend uses it alot

Does he make explosive gains?

It's fucking shit bro
>mesomorph
That's a good pre-workout

Trash
The ford focus of Pre Workout

I used to use the Blue Raspberry one a couple of years ago and liked it. It would give me kind of a tingly feeling. I'm pretty sure the active ingredient that mattered most in it is caffeine, and I've long since switched to black tea or coffee as a pre-workout.

That tingly feel was Beta-Alanine, not caffeine.

The new formula sucks and the original was top tier.

>Falling for the pre-workout meme

Oh lad

bought some to try it out

even the max of 2 scoops barely gets my heart goin

pretty tame stuff

Thanks (srs).

Fucking underrated

It's a criminally overrated preworkout. 1 Scoop does absolutely nothing for me. 2 scoops "Kinda" gets me going

Try Mr. Hyde OP. That's a real preworkout but it tastes like AIDS

>needing a pre-workout

Man, I can't take shit like this. All it does is give me savage farts. I swear it worsens my endurance too.

On days when I need a kick, I just use an energy drink.

It's tasty and gives me the placebo effect of getting pumped

But I cut mine with amphetamine powder so I think it's different

boy do i love it

lmao can confirm
SHIT IS CASH

me and my muslim friend always said we were gonna start a program called body jihad™

C4 is by far the biggest meme of the pre-workout memes

I have a tub of Pre-Jym that I haven't used in weeks though so I'm no better desu

this shit is for pussies. use kapow like a real man

kapow is only for that weirdo sean-michael pigeon

whoa isnt that guys famous? isn't he going to yale???

i use mr hyde. C4 doesnt do much for me

>buy preworkout stuff
>you just ride the caffeine high

I dont wanna make a new thread just for this but what's a good weight gainer in your guy's opinions

Food.

Jack3d master race

I work 5am to 3pm 5 days a week. I need a pick me up some days.

It's good. I liked that brand. Haven't had it since it's been in walmart just because I switched brands... but if price is an issue I'd drop it. For me whey>creatine >............>preworkout.

It gives me the boost I need to get to the gym sometime

all preworkouts are the same so I just get C4 because it's really cheap at costco.

I mean, sure you can get something with more caffeine but that will just increase your tolerance and 1 scoop of C4 is still enough for me to beat all of my PRs other than my bench/ohp by 10 lbs on any given day. im gucci

It's cheap at Costco. I get the really itchy reaction to beta alanine, which is good, as it forces me to get up and go lift after drinking any PWO vs sitting on the couch being lazy.

One scoop is enough for me but im tiny, so on a value per gram level it may not be so great if you're bigger.

>all preworkouts are the same
No. Some make me shaky and feel like shit, others feel like I'm on Adderall again, some are a mix of both. The cheap shit ones like c4 are all the same though.

one of the best PWO out there due to a combination of it being both effective and simple.

>tfw just ordered a 60 serving container of icy blue razz for 35 bucks

great deal, my family.

I thought they stopped making that.

Gave me literal insomnia and it stopped working after the second use. Not worth the money at all. Tasted pretty good though tbqh