User come closer

user come closer...

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....*

Thanks babe, but I started r/nofap,m on hardmode, so I cannot orgasm currently. It's worth it in the end- my powers will be unbelieveable.

>I-I think I love you....
>be my bf pls

*BRAAAAAP*

Nigger

BLEACHED
L
E
C
H
E
D

Black women are honestly disgusting

Then again I find black people to be disgusting.

I don't actually hate black people though, I just find them disgusting naked.

Does this make me racist?

He gets to bury his face on this every night.

kek
This needs to a be real thing.
Tired of the typical "racist white guy and ghetto black girl."

*BRAAAAAP*

>supporting coalburner
get out beta leftist

BREAKING OFF CONTACT CONFIRMED CALLSIGN KITKAT

p

Technically no, unless you believe that you're better than them.
You're just conditioned. TYPICALLY people are attracted to those that are similar to the things we spend close proximity to in our youth.
Or those that we had no exposure to.

I would really appreciate a dusky black girl to passionately empty my balls 3 times daily and otherwise worship the ground I walk on.

Why can't I find a cute black chick with a perfect ass who cooks, cleans and makes a home for me, the man she loves, being the perfect loving girlfriend.

Is that too much to ask for?

that lucky faggot

>beta
>leftist

I'm neither, you dam racist.
go back to /pol/

If she keeps drinking those milkshakes she's gonna be a hog in a couple years.

Yes

>Why can't I find...
Let me stop you right there my breh- how much effort have you actually put into searching for one?

Leave the house, my dove, and search with earnesty for that which your heart yearns

How predictable.

>I care more about people having sex than my rich evangelical oligarch overloads
>mmm yessss more cum in my mouth Master Trump, ooo please Mcconnell a lil deeper

The toppest of keks you dumbshit

Sometimes I have to wonder if this is the same guy and he just sits on Veeky Forums all day waiting for his moment to strike.

That is still blacked. Enjoy kids that will have lower IQ and look nothing like you.

Matter of preference, I don't like most blacks but there are a few good individuals.

top middle pic is mega gay
doesn't matter that it's a straight couple kissing

That's not a guarantee, idiot. There are blacks with high IQ, and whites with low IQ. People should be judged individually.

You polcucks are insufferably blind to the way the world really wotks.