Social Fitness

It turns out that lifting does not cure autism.

Finally have a decent body, but struggling with getting out the fat ass, socially awkward beta mentality. For those of you that made it, what did you do to make yourself socially aesthetic?

To keep this fitness related, what do you do to target the lower and inner pectorals? Currently doing decline bench and flies.

>pls respond

Whenever you start feeling anxiety, start telling yourself, "I do not fear him" Seriously, tell yourself it loud and firm in you're head. Also, you wanna stop judging people. When you see someone and instantly judge him for being ugly, short, fat, whatever, tell yourself "I love him" or at least "I don't resent him" You can even try to find things that are good about him. It will give off positive vibes if you do this and when you talk to people as if you know them and love them, you sound charismatic. This is just from my experience, only thing that seems to work after years of trying to cure my social anxiety. and paranoia.

Also stop being hard on yourself, if you slip up, laugh it off later instead of killing yourself and then just try to forget about it. Its hard at first but it takes practice. No one remembers awkward things other people do really, or at least as much as you think, and it doesn't really matter if they do.

tfw i'm a 4

wow.

I'm a 3..

Reminder that a 5/10 female will take nothing less than a 7/10 on that graph. Anything below that is sexual suicide.

I have been called "ridiculously attractive" before.

The fuck does that mean?!?

your mom doesn't count

That your looks are laughable, user.

I went to the club last saturday night and got my first kiss. it's 100% ok to be nervous, i was but the key for me was to both smile and have fun. if you have a cute face that's pretty much all you have to do and you can get far.

I promise you it's almost exactly like lifting you will get better at it the more you do it. even when you fail and need a spot you still benefit from it

I started faking confidence to look cool in front of my bros and I'd walk up to girls in the club by myself and stuff. When it actually worked I gained real confidence

roll

welp, if you have interests find other people that share them and try to forge bonds, if ur trying to chat up a qt, ask her about herself but not in a creepy way like whats ur address etc, just keep it light. try to make not shitty jokes and be charismatic. and dips

>It turns out that lifting does not cure autism.

this is basically the tagline for Veeky Forums

So if I can pull 5s any day of the week, I'm at least a 7 myself?

I'm ok with this

my gf is a 7-8. what does that make me then?

an 8.

Women are all pining for the same few men and date up generally.

>Finally have a decent body, but struggling with getting out the fat ass, socially awkward beta mentality. For those of you that made it, what did you do to make yourself socially aesthetic?
I did online dating. If you have the looks and the ability to write a good profile then women will flock to you on dating sites. Then you just go on dates until you find one you genuinely enjoy talking to.

Im a 4 AMA

a guy dating a 5 who believes he's dating an 8

Pretty much this. This is how it works for men:

8/10 male - regular attention from 6's and below
7/10 male - regular attention from 5's and below
6/10 male - rare attention from some girls
5/10 or under - no attention from females

This is what I have deduced from being a 7/10 man. Any other good looking dudes agree?

mmmmmm, that delicious jealousy.

>too autistic to know if girls are paying attention to me
fug

there is no jealousy with a picture

How attractive are you? I'm referring to overt attention i.e girls directly saying to you they find you hot.

without*

>implying I give enough of a shit about you to post a picture of me or my gf on Veeky Forums

I have facial blindness so I really can't tell.

yup, 5 dating a 5

Is that fucking Dana White in the 4 row?

I guess you're trying to insult me, but my guess is you're living a sad, lonely life and I just feel sorry for you.

how can 3 and 7 both have '1 exaggerated facial feature'?

id say im a 6 or 7 at most but have only dated 2 girls ever
guess im really a 5 or just boring

I'm a 7 or an 8 and this is accurate, yes.

Kek

>tfw im a 6.5 even when im fat as fug
ok this gives me motivation
being 6'4 really does help

Attention not dating. You can date up but I'm talking about girls finding you attractive.

>as if ugly guys don't slay pussy

Is there a girl's chart? Want to see what 1-10 looks like.

I notice attention from 7+s more often than from 6 or below.

Was a solid 6 in HS. If I can achieve my fitness goals I can easily be a 7 I think.

The girls chart is as autistic as the men's chart.

The descriptions are good, though.

>once I'm finished with my cut I'll be a minimum 6, max 8 after I bulk to my desired state
>tfw have pretty good face genetics and am white
feelsgoodman

I asked the girl I like out to lunch not long ago. I hope she says yes

>7
First, second, third, fourth, sixth - those are 6 or below. 7th is maaaybe a 6.5

>8
First is a 6.5. third is maybe a 6.5? fourth is a 5. fifth is a 7 at best

>9
First is a 6, third is a 5, fourth is a 7, third from last is an 8, second from last is a 7.

There are a lot of people in 6 that should trade places with people in 7. Rest of the chart is on point I guess but its really mind boggling how the guy who made this chart fucked that up. Maybe he was gay or otherwise mentally ill.

I think all of the 7s are dogs and the first girl from 6 is fine as hell. And half the girls from 8 and 9 are a 6 at best.

Like I said, pure autism. I'd make my own version but it's subjective as hell past 7 anyway.

I must either be hot stuff without realizing it or you're just full of shit

>Someone posted OC I created
Actually, it wasn't even really original come to think of it. But my, what a feeling.

>To keep this fitness related, what do you do to target the lower and inner pectorals? Currently doing decline bench and flies.
Honestly, I now believe training specific regions of the chest is now basically a meme. You can experiment with a closer grip on the bench press to hit the inner pecs and dips are probably the best for lower pecs. But any pressing exercise is going to recruit muscle fibers from all over your chest. I feel the burn in my inner chest most with the very far end of cable crossovers, crossing as far as I can go; flies really hit the outer part of the pec.

I have a 6/10 face (and that's probably being generous) but I'm tall and in decent shape and women flirt with me quite a bit. Gays as well.

Being tall > being handsome

Though obviously you'd want both in a perfect world.

>There are a lot of people in 6 that should trade places with people in 7
Which ones?

>its really mind boggling how the guy who made this chart fucked that up.
Someone posted THIS chart--pic related--a while back and then over 9,000 people complained that it was the most autistic thing ever and that we need a better chart. So I spent some time making a new one and have been revising it since based on Veeky Forumss feedback, with priority given to femanons and gayfags. The one OP posted isn't even current.

>Maybe he was gay or otherwise mentally ill.
I realize Veeky Forums is the gayest board around but I'm str8, m8. Hell, if I was gay, my choices would probably be more accurate, not less. I have no idea what people who are sexually attracted to men really find attractive. I just went by the guidelines.

Its overall appearance not just face. If your tall and in shape your more likely a 7. Gays don't count because they're hypersexualised freaks

You can probably jump up to a 5 or 6 if you smile and get the playa mentality.

My dude is an 8 or 9. I swear I'm not bias.

>inner pec
You got memed

that chart is veeeeery debatable

the biggest part of making social gains is learning to recover from a shitty joke or awkward situation

everyone makes mistakes in conversations. Learning how to correct them is the key

How can I be fun without alcohol/drugs Veeky Forums? I know I have it in me to be funny and the center of attention based on my high school experiences, but in those situations I had close friends. I am now in university and I don;t have anyone I would call a close friend. I can conversation decently, but it feels forced most of the time.

I have recently been meeting a girl, and we get along amazingly, but only when we have been drinking. When sober, we still get along, but the conversation feels more forced and I feel a lot less entertaining. Worth mentioning that I think this is because I have a hard time opening up to people. What do Veeky Forums?

>Durr
>Being anywhere above 4 with crippling autism

Shit list

This one isn't as good.

My exact words:
>Someone posted THIS chart--pic related--a while back and then over 9,000 people complained that it was the most autistic thing ever and that we need a better chart.

You:
>This chart isn't as good

>fat as fug

I think you'll find being morbidly obese makes you a 3 at best

Im pushing 9

honest

>tfw you're a 9/10 but you're 5'4"
The ultimate irony

20 minute daily meditation. Start with 5 and work your way up. There are lots of resources to learn. Google mindfulness meditation

not quite bb

>Very attractive
>Dress nice
>Smell nice
>girls mirin hard EVERYWHERE
>tfw cant hit on girls
>tfw ONLY go for girls that are 100% into me because i fear rejection.

Meditation is a meme. Just snort some coke bro.

iktf desu

Meaning you are in fact a 4/10

Who /5/ here?

Become an alcoholic

Pics or gtfo. We'll tell you whether you're a 9/10 or not. Odds are you're a 3/10 delusional fuckwit.

Fitizens very rarely see themselves as they truly are. Many of them are on the wrong end of dysmorphia. You probably fall into this category.

I think im around a 7. My baby face really detracts, plus a have a droopy eye.

More like a minus 27.

No you're just a young guy with low self-esteem work on that

>men
>best at 18-25

Nigger girls didn't even start looking at me until I was 21, dudes are shat on at 18

What if I wear lifts.

>tfw Veeky Forums face threads confirm I am (by average votes) a 7

Baba Booey!

Thanks for the effort, mate. I'd suggest add something about money to this chart. A 7 becomes an automatic 9 for women if he is rich! Just saying.

Femanon here. The 9/10s all look basically the same. It's like they're either clones or trying to fit the same look; a look I find unattractive. Tbh I feel the 6/10s look the best while still retaining that sense of humanity that some in the upper tiers are devoid of. Don't really know how to explain. Point is, I don't think the 'hot' men are hot, would rather date/fuck someone average.

Pro tip: Once you guys achieve chad mode or whatever it is you're going for, please get a more personalized look than the one exhibited by the 9/10-tier. Guaranteed pussy from a greater variety of girls.

who the fuck made this? there are like 3 actually attractive guys from 7 to 9 ans the rest are a bunch of tryhard 6's

t. actual faggot

>projecting
You are not attractive enough to get a 9/10 chado so you dis them through your "preferences" subconsciously to protect your ego.

>Also listening to what any female say they want
>Vs. what they actually want

>Femanon here

rollin'

Be aware of your ego and don't limit it. Be yourself as most wholly and confidently as possible. Don't give a fuck about anything

If you can't do that then fake it until you make it

>it's another "woman rationalises her lack of attention from handsome men by pretending she isn't attracted to them" episode.

>t. thirsty ugly femanon

>tfw 7 but no gf

Go for it user.

im 10 and my gf is 10

This chart is pretty awful.
All of these girls are easily 2 points lower than what it says.

Got a question for you mate. Are you still living with the same people as you we're before? And do you still have the same beta friends?
After losing 110 \bs and becoming aesthetic I was still a beta bitch boy for 3 years. After 2 years I moved out of my emotionally abusive, insecure and narcistic household.
A year of no contact and not living with my father later Inwas finally free of my betaness and insecurity. The people around you can really supress your self esteem and make you feel less than dirt.

Time to get off this board and into the real world. You're pretty delusional.

"Wait babe, let me first find a spotter to kiss you. Haven't tried with a 9/10 before. You're me new 1rm pr if I succeed. And I dont want to do the roll of shame here."

Not the guy you're responding to but I agree with him, more or less. There are other factors like height, money, personality, etc. but for the most part, women can always date/marry up; it's a minority of guys who do the same.

First time I did this the girls literally said "Just go, you have no chance.".
Second and third time the girl at least talked to me.
The fourth time I wasn't a kissless virgin no more, just a virgin.
I was fucked off my mind on alcohol and mdma the first time though. And I looked like shit even in the dark lightning of a club. But I then realized getting rejected hard like that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. And 2 weeks after that I saw one of the girls from the first group that brutally rejected me again and we talked. She found it hilarious how I just shrugged and laughed it off and just went back to dancing and she looked into me. I was still way to inexerienced to make something out of thou.
Practice is really the key and dont take rejection to heart. I was just stupid enough to go to a group of 5 girls to hit on one who were preparing to leave as a first timer.

Hahahaha
>Hey
>Hey
>What's ur adress bby?
>Wtf?