What the fuck are pic related called in English? And where can I find a routine using only those 2 things?

What the fuck are pic related called in English? And where can I find a routine using only those 2 things?

Those are ab-rollers.

called Smartringers
You can only do tricep extensions with them.

My objective is to get swollen
I'm out of shape but for the first time In my life im not fat and I want to take advantage and get buffed

Dont listen to the previous comment this is a fly machine

>my objective is to get swollen

just get punched in the face

i want to get rippen

Thanks Veeky Forums
I knew I could count on you

To get swole you need to use the sauna 8 hours a day. While in the sauna do at least 1000 one handed pushups.
t. swole master

Include me in the leddit screencap

Those are kettledums OP. Don't use them they are inherently dangerous for your wrists

that'd be a pair of knurl-barred bicep bangers, m8. Glad to be of assistance. t. Englishman

Those are toddlers' barbells. Better exercise with curtains closed cos you'll look mighty suspicious/stupid. Who needs two anyway.

In Britain they're called heavy disc sticks.

It took 12 replies for someone to be helpful, and it wasn't even intentional
Now I can Google barbells exercises, thanks Veeky Forums

These are those dick thingamajigger that you use to elongate your peenor. I went from a measly 10 inches to about 3 feet. Women can't resist. Go ahead and give it a try OP.

I expected something more like 'firm rod and platey-mateys'

Dual squat rack

These are Wheelz of Steelz. You step on them and move by slighlty bending forward. Fairly hard to master.

Dumbells

Heftbats

Where is the rest of the car?

Underrated

You forgot overdosing with a Thai hooker