They should invent a beverage that is 0 calories and has no bad shit it in, like aspartame etc

They should invent a beverage that is 0 calories and has no bad shit it in, like aspartame etc.
I'd be much easier to cut
Idk something like liquid air, why did no company try to make this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GBx8k0jMpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Air has calories

Its called water. You FUCKNG mong.

Not sure if bait

Coke zero

Holy shit, you're pretty smart, aren't you

>no bad shit in it

I'm still waiting for a fucking sugar free ice coffee, I love iced coffee but they put retarded amounts of sugar in them.

Even better would be a zero carb iced coffee with almond milk or something but I know asking for that is a whole other thing, I just want milk coffee and maybe a little vanilla extract in a fucking ready to go, easy drink bottle that I can buy from dairys/service stations/ shops.

>sugar free ice coffee

Just make a batch of your own cold brew?

If youre UK based try Jimmy's iced coffee not as sweet as others

I do this because there are no sugar free iced coffees, but so often you haven't preped in advance, you're not based at home and you just want a quick coffee/ don't want to go to a cafe.

Based in New Zealand so no go.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GBx8k0jMpg

make rich proud, breh

I'd put thousands of hours and dollars into developing the business and at best get a couple months of the market to myself then all of the established companies already doing iced coffee will just be like "Oh shit we do those now too" and I'd be BTFO

You can't just jump in a crazily over saturated market like that.

try liquid ice

>tap water into glass
>squeeze lemon into water
>drink and find bliss
>post results here

enjoy all that fructose friend

>thatsthejoke.jpg

Fructose is healthy
Fructose syrup is not

You don't have to prep in advance. Use the Japanese pour over method (fill the container with ice that the coffee drips directly onto. Perfect iced coffee in the same amount of time as a pour over.

Or, just go to a good roaster/shop. Most of the good ones have iced coffee ready, will make it the way I described, or may even have a nitro brew on tap.

Cooling down normally brewed coffee is absolutely not the same thing as cold brew. And you're not getting the point that there are times when you don't want to go into a cafe or barista.

I live in wellington new zealand and we have the highest cafe to person ratio in the world so that's not a problem.

>fearing fruits
Not gonna make it

I just put a kettle on, make the coffee a little bit strong, and then add ice. YMMV but it's working well for me.

Masterbaited

Just to clear things up in this thread, I know how to make coffee and I'm aware that cafes served iced variants, there is a huge difference between these and picking up an iced coffee from a service station, there is a reason why these iced coffees are a thing and why they sell.

Where do you usually buy your iced coffees?

I bet gosling drinks it, it's called water

Liquid air is a thing. I suggest you try to drink some. It's only -194° C. You'll be fine.

Don't worry sempai, in six years I'll be able to be liquefy air into a compact state to quench your thirst.
>pic is prototype

lmgtfy cold brew

Tea. Black coffee. Close enough to 0 calories.

are you retarded or trying to be funny?