What does/fit/ think of these?

Grabbed one at the gas station on the way home from work, since after dinner I'll only be at 1100 calories for the day. My cutting goal is to be between 1300-1500 daily.

Are pic related Veeky Forums approved?

Personally I think they are OK, though you could just get some protein powder and add it to milk for the same effect. It might be cheaper, too, depending on what powder you use.

If you can buy from medical websites or go through a friend/family meme bet that gets glucerna or some shit, it'a super cheap and has full micros/ good macros.

I keep a couple of 4 packs on my fridge whenever I catch them for sale at heb or target. I usually just use protein powder but these are not bad at all

>called muscle milk
>contains no milk

>maybe contains muscles?

desu they're not bad, I actually like the taste of them, but it is a lot cheaper to buy whey and milk and make your own protein shakes.

>Cutting at 1300 calories

Holy fuck what are you, 12? Or a woman? Have fun becoming Auschwitz mode

I like this one because it's 30g of protien Per Scoop. Plus there is no soy or creatine in it. And it's been on sale at kroger for $20 lately. I can make one bucket last like 2 weeks. Totally tits. Its called mm performance whey

Have any hear tried fight milk? It has crow egg.

Started in fatfuck mode (5'5 240). Started in August, and down below 190 for the first time in a decade.

Calculated my sedentary TDEE at about 2100 calories. Fasting in the morning, I lift for an hour, then run three miles before heading into work. I do this six days a week.

Muscle Milk is good shit but RTD are way more expensive than powder.

I'm currently on Isopure Zerocarb. Each scoop is 25g protein, 105 calories, Zero sat fat and sugar and about 20% of all ur micros.

Hells yeah breh

you can get 2L of chocolate milk for the same price as one of these, and it will contain 2-3x as much protein. Useless if you're a hungry skeleton or skinnyfat like myself.

>chocolate milk contains more protien than whey shakes
Wat

I'm sure it's fine in a pinch once or twice but it's probably way more expensive then buying you own powder and making you own shake. I buy Kazin from Costco that's 50$ or so for 5lbs. doing the math it's like $1.06 per shake vs however much these guys cost? $3 - $4 each?

Good for when you're out and get some munchie rumblings. 1 or 2 of these, beef jerky, bottle of water.

Way better than an "energy" drink and a bag of Doritos.

Is soy protein bad?

basically a protein shake filled with preservative and sold for a lot more than you'd pay for protein powder.

if you don't mind the cost or do it all the time, it's good kush.

If buying from gas station, check the best before date

Well yeah, the serving size is 5 times bigger. 2l of milk is going to make you feel sick as hell if you're not eating though

As part of a sane diet it's fine.

yeah but it a mix of two protein not 100% iso