Has anybody dipped their toes into Player status on here?

Veeky Forums is the closest /chad general/ board we have, so:

>hire math tutor, but just have her complete all my online math homework

>we've only met once, to establish the deal. Texted/emailed a few times in getting questions answered

>scroll through OKCupid in the meantime, turns out she's on there

>visit her profile, Like it, and send "You seem familiar, but I can't put my finger in it "

She hasn't replied yet/signed in yet, but bros if anything happens...Banging your own math tutor bro. That's ascending beyond Player status, that's Assistant Coach/Coach status

why not just try your luck in person instead of having her think you're an online stalker

basically all you've done so far is pay someone to do your math homework.

The next time we'll meet up is in March bro, do to the online FInal test together

how does this make you alpha? i dont see it at all. you met a girl because of her job, messaged her on a site. even if you did bang her that wouldnt even be noteworthy

>Player status
No one cares about that past high school.
Also is right.

Are you insceure about not banging enough (or any at all) chicks?

Go rape someone. Problem solved.

I was a man whore for money/pot/drugs in general my junior year of college. AMA.

getting pussy is not a huge accomplishment, these whores are practically giving it away.

did the Johns make you dress as a girl?

At one point in my life I had a wife, girlfriend, and side chick. Does that count?

This guy owns a harem in Thailand.

No, but I did let them slip a cheeky finger in my ass my most of the time

How did you meet them? I'm having a terrible time finding even 7/10s.

>"chad"
>genetics are so shit he is too dumb to grasp math

C H A D

That's elliot roger tier creepy

my friend's a PUA. like, for his job. lives in vegas. coaches and all that other shit. it devalues personal relationships to the point where he literally cannot ever have a monogamous relationship with a woman ever. he fucks a different girl every 2-3 nights. he has very few friends because he cannot associate with groups of people if women are involved because he can't regard them in any professional or respectful light. some say that's where you end up when you're successful, and that either you disregard women or they end up cucking you one way or another. i don't know man.

but trust me, you're deluded if you think that messaging your math tutor and then sweating and shaking over if she replies or not is anything near the true alpha status.

I have. As an overweight guy I've had sex with more women than most guys.
This summer alone, I had sex with 22 women in 2 months.

I'm 26 and lost my virginity at 19.
I've spent years on all sorts of PUA stuff etc, and now I have a solid game. You would be surprised how weak people's game is.
I've had sex with 2 of my former teachers, 4 girls at the same party within 2 hours.
I've had sex with more 10s than you can imagine, and in about 2 years I will hit 1000 girls. (Not counting the few trannies I've fucked.)

I don't have a job. Pretty fucking poor. I'm overweight and my biggest competition is a-list celebrities.

You're not a player until you get more strange than a normal person would have sex with his gf.
And yes I have girlfriends as well.

you sound like a piece of shit, so no that doesn't count

Ryan Clark. get off of Veeky Forums.