Narcissistic health freaks

>people still judge me for eating m&m's while being overweight
>literally what's the point
>people still don't think genetics are to blame

M&Ms are actually filled with cane sugar which is 50/50 glucose and fructose where as blueberries are 100% fructose so the M&Ms are better for you.

>3 calories each on average

I'm at a loss for words

LOL

Nigga 100g blueberries is like 50cal and has fiber/vitamins/antioxidants

100g m&ms has nuttin

>blueberries are 100% fructose

We really need a thread to compare blueberries and M&Ms?

New Years resolutions man.

Fructose just goes to your liver and spikes your insulin, glucose goes to your muscles and actually gives you immediate energy, more glucose makes it the healthier choice.

>fiber and phytonutrients have no role in the digestion and absorption of macros,
>phytonutrients play no role in cellular functions and don't help you recover from oxidative stress
>dairy isn't inflammatory in the human body

wew

>phytonutrients

easy on the buzzwords there friend

>fiber isn't a phytonutrient

Dog, you're dumb

Your* lmao so much irony in one post, but it's pretty standard for idiots who don't even have a proper grasp of the english language to go around calling other people dumb.

The fuck do you want me to call them?
You plebs think "vitamins" and "antioxidants" are limited to the 5 fucking cofactors/coenzymes they put on nutrition labels.

I'm tired of you retards thinking a shitty diet can be fixed with vitamins or foods that are fortified are good for you.
If I called them anything else you dumb fucks would write it off as "Just take vitamins, bro"

Fuck you for not knowing anything about nutrition.

>shitposting on a fitness forum
Kys

You literally never need to go beyond macro/micro nutrients

That's because they're not mutually exclusive

what's the difference between calling it a phytonutrient or micronutrient?

How is one more buzzword-y than the other?

"micronurtient" is a common place word used in everyday conversation, "phytonutrient" is a buzzword used by faggots over analyzing things in an attempt to sound more knowledgeable (usually to win an internet argument)

No.

Fiber and enzymes aren't memes you fucking fat sack of shit

wow this is interesting. better off with the chocolates.