I've been dieting below tdee for 3 weeks now and doing SS at the same time...

I've been dieting below tdee for 3 weeks now and doing SS at the same time. Since that time I also stopped taking coffee.

Thing is I'm 1lb heavier

what could the problem be? The worst thing is I can notice a liiiitle bit of muscle on my legs but my waist has not shrinked.
If this is water weight should I just wait it out? Is there something wrong? I'm counting my calories so that can't be it
Could it be the caffeine I stopped taking with leaving coffee?

I'm on a 600-700 caloric deficit and I'm a grill btw

Show tits.

How original user. There are a lot of tits on the net and mine are not different from 2 seconds on your browser.
Use your imagination

GTFO, attentionwhore. Throwing out that you are a girl was unnecessary.

Not really, women tend to gain water weight easily I just want to know if water weight is permanent and if any other user has had problems like the ones I posted

I don't mention I have a penis so you don't have to mention you have a vagina. Get it? We don't assume genders here on an anonymous board.

By the way, it could easily be water weight and what time you're weighing yourself, try to be consistent. You'll weigh less when the moon is out then when the sun is out. Follow up, revaluate your tdee. Chances are you're overestimating it.
/thread

I always weight myself in the mornings, I thought It was better that way, never tried doing it at night.

Eh, could be early noob gains outpacing fat loss for a bit. Give it a bit more time OP.

>water weight
Is that what they're calling "fat" now?

you should weight yourself first thing in the morning after you have pissed and pooped to remove any possible water weight.

If you're still 1 lb heavier after that, then you should re-check your calorie counting because you probably ate more than you counted.

I used to lift a few years ago but stopped. Do I still get noob gains that way?

Water weight is real or I wouldn't feel bloated every time I bleed, wew lad.
Also, I know I'm fat and not all is water but I'm trying to change that

I will be persistant. It's just sad to feel like 3 weeks of effort have gone to waste, but that would be a pessimist view. I wish progress wasn't that hard to track but I'm not stopping

>I used to lift a few years ago but stopped. Do I still get noob gains that way?

Could be bro-science but if you lost those noob gains in the last few years, I remember hearing that you regain lost muscle rather quick compared to gaining new muscle.

>I know I'm fat
Count your calories, fatty. You are not gaining water weight.

As with literally every other similar post that comes up every few days, the answer is the same

If you are eating below TDEE and you havent lost any weight, or actually got heavier, then either your TDEE is wrong or (more likely) you are underestimating your caloric intake.

Look up all the FPH threads and youtube videos that follow fat peoples lifestyles. They eat OBVIOUSLY over their TDEE but they can swear up and down, and genuinely believe it, that they have been counting their calories. Its human tendency to guess lower than it actually is when youre hungry, and to guess higher than it is if youre a skellington.

Get a food scale

It feels like what you said. Like the muscle has woken up. But yeah, broscience and all. It's kinda funny

I don't like to hate on fat people, It's like laughing at people with no legs because they cannot run
Most fat people I know are fat because of ignorance and because they were raised badly and with low self esteem.
I'd ask you to never mock people who want to better themselves but your pic is no surprise

I do have a food scale, I put everything on MFP
I do know about tdee and how to be at a caloric deficit. But it confuses me how some of you think water weight is a joke or an excuse because somehow I'm just a fat fuck being a fat fuck

Is water weight just a meme I got trolled with? Because I feel bloated every once in a while.
But thank you I guess

3 weeks is really not much when you are trying to lose 25lbs

Fat hate is the best motivator. All the people who say otherwise don't want to hear the tough love they need while continuing to rationalize their shitty behavior.

I know this feel
>been on diet this past two weeks
>take amphetamines and don't eat all day until dinner time (1500 kCal)
>fucking gained 5 lbs

I don't think hating on people is right. You never know their reasons.
However you can hate yourself for your mistakes that's for sure. I do hate myself for being fat but why would you hate on others? If anything I'd try to help other fat people and do my best at trying to teach them what they don't know if they are curious enough

HOLY SHIT GUYS! WE GOT SOMEONE HERE WHO CAN DEFY THERMODYNAMICS!

If you are at a caloric deficit of 500 you should be losing 0.5kg a week. If this is not true then you have a mistake somewhere

t. Fatty trying to get less people in the world judging her

Welcome to the real world famalam. Its much easier to just get not fat than it is to convince every single human you ever walk past

So the consensus here is that there is no water weight?
At the end of the first week I misteriously lost 5lbs
At the secon week I gained 2lbs
And at the third week I gained 3lbs more

I ate less and excercised more. I do feel an increase in muscle mass because I can see it but waist measurement is still the same

Pants are also tighter

Ok fit. Thenk you for helping me. I will just keep trying and keep on lifting

Why are you lifting weights and expecting to lose weight?

>caloric deficit
>gaining weight
>increasing muscle mass

>energy from burned fat makes up for the caloric deficit

Because I don't want to lose muscle while losing weight?

I'm saying you hate too much and you should try meditation. Probably that or getting your boipucci filled because you sound angry

What about noob gainz?

No, I'm calling you retarded because it's obvious that you aren't losing weight because you're putting on muscle.

If you're going to lift weights and try to lose fat at the same time then you need to assess yourself strictly visually and forget about the scale.

Really though you should just disregard the weight lifting and focus on losing the weight and then eat properly while your lifting weights. More efficient. Just stick with bodyweight stuff if you're concerned about losing muscle while losing fat.

>burnIng fat to build muscle
>catabolic processes
>anabolic processes
>at the same time

U wot m8?

As long as she eats at a deficit, the muscle gain will become negligible before long. There is no issue with lifting weights.

He probably sits down all day and then eats a 1500 calorie meal before sleeping.

Nice projecting fatty

Lifting burns calories

This is why women get so little respect around here. Since you appear to be trying but are just grossly ignorant I will try to assist you in your journey.

1. We are something around 70% water. Can't remember the exact figure, don't really care. Point is most of a human is water. What you're trying to call water weight is bullshit. You may be somewhat more hydrated from time to time and vice versa dehydrated. To account for this try to weigh yourself at the same time, 1-2 times a week and look at the average not just 1 measurement.
2. You are not special. You don't break the laws of physics. You do not create mass from nothing. You fucked up your calorie counting. Your guilt at a cheap meal/day/week/whatever does not mean you get to intentionally skip logging it. Your shitty memory does not mean your actually forgotten snack/meal doesn't count. You have either not weighed food correctly or not entered something such as the butter/oil/sugar/whatever for whatever reason. Again because women are terrible for this one, you are not fucking special and do not break physics. You fucked up logging somewhere.
3. Weight isn't the only thing, if you want to account for potential muscle gain/fat loss then measure yourself (again using proper methodology ie, same time, same place, same tape etc) at neck, chest, waist, hips and thigh. When trying to decide if you are not losing fat look at the changes to measurements along with scales to get overall picture.
4. TDEE calculators aren't perfect, similarly your heart rate monitor/fitbit/whatever you use to guess your calories spent while exercising are also not perfect. If you address all the above and are still not seeing weight and size changes then assume your fitbit is overestimating calories or your TDEE calculator is not quite right, adjust your daily calorie intake accordingly and continue testing over 2-4 weeks before reassessing.

Most likely from wall of text is you fucked up your calorie counting

What? Someone finds my fat body disgusting to look at?

>Y-youre angry! Boipucci! Medication!!

>You don't break the laws of physics. You do not create mass from nothing.
What are you talking about? Fat people do it all the time!

pls post fat body

When you start exercising after being mostly immobile you will gain a lot of water weight quickly. When I started lifting again after being sick for 3 months I only felt like eating salty food and gained 5kg of water weight in 3 days. The water won't go away unless you dehydrate yourself intentionally or your muscles dry up from inactivity.

>Medication!!
He said 'meditation'.
>fat people
>in charge of reading comprehension
I wish I had that image that showed how obese people have way more cognitive impairment than even skinny skeletons.

1. Re-check your serving sizes using the nutrition labels on your food and make sure you haven't messed that up.
2. If you just started working out it's possible that you're gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time especially if you've just switched to a high protein diet.
Anyone saying it's not possible to build muscle on a deficit hasn't been lifting for very long

Please never post again for risk of infecting anyone else with your garbage-tier broscience

Oh and one more thing. Make sure you are using the sedentary option for the bmr calculator unless you actually run. Lifting does not count as physical activity on those things.

Water weight is negligible. Your day to day weight will fluctuate, but if you've been on point with your diet for weeks the scale should go down.

>dehydrate yourself intentionally

As illogical as it may sound, it's common knowledge that drinking more water helps with losing water weight

t. Fatty

You can optimistically hope to lose maybe a pound a week. If you are new to living, you could be gaining muscle while losing fat, so at first it will be hard to judge.

This will take time, but stick to it.

Lost gains do come back quicker, it's because gains stretch the muscle faschia, and it's the whole reason that bulking and cutting works.