CBT thread : CLOTHED EDITION

Its easy to look good without clothes on.

Lets see what you look like 90% of the day /fit.

I'll start this off : ME.

Other urls found in this thread:

redbubble.com/shop/moonman t-shirts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

6'3

Very bad quality image.

My clothes either range from too-tight so I look like I'm peacocking, or too loose so they hang off my upper body like curtains and I look DYEL,

>I look DYEL
Yes

Where do I get the shirt?

redbubble.com/shop/moonman t-shirts

/pol/ approves.

lmao you are so big you look like a cartoon character

Hawaii bro? Looking hyuge

Tucked in size small shirt + 1 inch from camera + angle

WHaTEVER IT TAKES

Not that this thread will go anywhere

Heyyyyy lol sup.
wondering if some still remember :D

Its funny how most girls say this at bars/clubs, while grabbing my chest and arms.

feel like its a good excuse to feel me up.

Fuck didn't mean to post with trip, pls excuse. It's only for /nfl/

what's your cup size? those are some phat tits you're packin

height though?

He'll probably lie about it, but I'm guessing 5'6 or 5'7

nice post

>you will never be so big that your clothes are always uncomfortable and that your pecs are so huge that they look like tits

>Its funny how most girls say this at bars/clubs, while grabbing my chest and arms.

you gotta get even bigger for more attention

Don't even dignify them with a response bro

Just feel those 19" guns

Housewife was flexing on me last week lol

Mirrin didn't know that was what that sp looked like lmfao

I knew all Raiders fans were either niggers or spics.

wtf have I seen you on /vp/?

Why are you playing flag football? Are you still in grade school?

Maybe he has a physical labor job and cannot afford to fuck around with full contact sports as a hobby?

Sup /sp/ senpai

Probably

Yearly game with a youth organization I volunteer for, wouldn't be good for the girls to tackle teenage girls

wouldn't be good for the guys* to tackle teenage girls

>built as fuck
>leads youth organization as a volunteer
The hero Veeky Forums should aspire to be.

That shirt is 2 sizes smaller than yours

you're pathetic

I would ruin you in the ring

Your giant meat arms couldn't even flap fast enough to generate enough force to get at me

>Its easy to look good without clothes on
wut, women in general totally disprove that idea
>be me
>looking swole in my shirt
>take off shirt
>no defined abs, slight pectus excavatum, hairy as fuck

anyway op, whats your cycle and routine for chest? i wanna make my pecs bigger

You actually seem like a nice guy. Too bad you're a tripfag.

lol well i'm asian/Hawaiian so 5'7, i am short.

Oh no , I get daily compliments with this size. both men and women.

im at 20 " arms now :D

I had to wait at Victoria secret for a bit.. Girl i was with was shopping.. so i asked to get my chest measured.. C cups bae.. im a C cup.

I used to do MMA and Grapple with American Top Team. I still know my shit.

my striking is probably garbage now.. but im sure my grappling is still good.

this one to be precise

I apologize for the dirty mirror

Beautiful.

That shirt is a vaccine against getting laid.

lmao nice bitchtits, you know everyone irl knows you're roiding right?

those aren't pecs that's water in them tits there

>you know everyone irl knows you're roiding right?

LOL the jelly.

You know i dont live in some poor euro country right? LA, Vegas, Miami... This is the norm for men physique.

I look just above average in the fitness world here.

step your game up.

>those aren't pecs that's water in them tits there
I don't give a shit I still wish I had that, they don't look like straight up gyno to the average normie but they're still unusually big

>you will never be so big that your clothes are always uncomfortable and that your pecs are so huge that they look like tits

Most of my shirts are tailored.

It does suck being this jacked at times though.. everything is expensive bc of adding tailoring to the cost.

Haha invisible lat syndrome

lmfao this look is comical, even to a poster on anonymous mongolian used steroids imageforum.

You look like clown, specially at that small height.

its not that, you look shit because you obviously have gyno

I should no be seeing your nipples

Look at this before and after surgery pics of some poor fuck that had gyno

Then look at your chest and realise that you have roider bitch tits

That's because everyone from vegas and florida roids...
Also because florida has one of the largest gay scenes in the world (wilton manors).

1/2

2/2

Throw that shirt away.

Why are you constantly posting this picture of yourself? Do you really need validation that badly? You even post it on non fitness related boards.

Do you really think you look good?

It's the only one I have.

I do both commercial print and promos as a fitness model..

Yeah, im good.

you can take your insecurity with you though ;)

mmm the hate.. its delicious.

lmao do you know what gyno is?

Big chest doesnt mean gyno you autsitic fuck.
Gyno is on the nipples.

The amount of butthurt jealousy in this board is hilarious.

Its gotten worst over the years.

Amusing.

You have a very fuckable face. Also, nice traps.

lol
spotted the shitskin
nig on juice

you look good bro

i can see the autism just flowing through your post man, keep it up

>Yeah, im good.
>you can take your insecurity with you though ;)
No insecurity, after all I'm not the one taking roids, just an honest question.
It's cool your body dysmorphia allows you to think you look good.

yawn.

What it's true I live in florida. My dad used to practice ER medicine and he'd get roidfags like you with aneurysms or heart attacks or even gyno like twice a night.

If you care about your health, stop the juice.

Lookin joooocy. Mirin quads.

>this nigga

Post the picture where you're wearing that Chris chan amulet

op you are huge and respect for getting that big with or without steroids. do you honestly think that you look good in street clothing though, especially to the general public and upper echelons of society?

when that guy asked you if you thought you looked good, you didn't say yes. you referenced an external party (fitness modelling, whatever that means...) to say that you look good. why not just say yes i do think that i look good?

it's not even hate, you do come off as insecure, responding to every post and getting agitated when people don't praise you. are you the Hawaiian masT?

Found the spic

I look pretty fucking disgusting naked because I'm fat and have gyno.
Gyno somewhat noticeable in adidas pic.
if I wear a loose shirt it highlights that I have small delts
If I wear a tight shirt it highlights my fatty lovehandles and my Gyno

What do?

Currently cutting to reduce lovehandles and hopefully reduce gyno.

Some ppl tell me my triceps look flabby, how do I make them look less flabby? They're not actually flabby they're pretty solid and it bugs me. Hopefully the cut will help it.

Well finally a real discussion. Thanks for this.
Not insecure at all.. just responding accordingly.

Do I think I look good? personally? Yes.
Depending on season though.. bulked yes, but never satisfied.
On competition season.. Yes absolutely yes.

Also i respond to all , as i like being social even on here.

You may or may not remember, but I go by a couple of names on here. and one of em was Hawaiian.

I also went by Direct Approach before as well and can easily cold approach girls. Taught you guys how to open, get their number, get laid etc.... Posted plenty of Audio recordings for you guys to listen to. This was fun, but the mods felt like it wasn't /fitness enough.

I also went by Trenbro before.. and I did live injection shows for this board, that was the most fun, as it was the best way to educate you guys.
I am now being paid as a fitness model. i get to travel/fly for free, doing blogs, fitness seminars, and promos.

Ditch that shirt.
Get a new routine for you chest.

>tfw fall for the bulking meme

kill me

ask yourself which demographic you want to look good for and how that demographic will interpret your body and you as a person for the rest of your life.

it's good to know you think you look good. why not just stay at slightly higher body-fat than competition season and change your stack to accommodate? how are you fairing in competition? are you winning/placing? responding to every post will always make you come off as insecure, some posts don't require a response as they aren't intended to be social, only to bait you into proving your insecurity.

have you ever thought that it isn't your body that has gotten you girls, just your extroverted personality? what was your mindset before you started taking steroids? and pics pre-cycle? ya, ya, i know who you are, i've been here a while. how much are you making as a 'fitness model' monthly, excluding travel?

Mirin.
I'm at 210 in pic related and you make me look scrawny. Lol

Holy fuck, cut people always looks way stronger because of definition. If you showed me those two pics side by side I'd think your cut pic would lift more. On the bright side, if you cut again, you'll look even better.

I fucking hate bulking because now I'm fat and look like shit, AND I don't want to lose any of my strength on a cut.

Once I finish this first cut, I might never bulk again, and if I do, not more than a 1-2% increase.

>which demographic you want to look good for

In terms of my social circle, its been ridiculous how much more friends, business associates and aquaintances I have, just bc i'm jacked. Everybody wants to be my "bro" or wants to fuck me.

>it's good to know you think you look good. why not just stay at slightly higher body-fat than competition season and change your stack to accommodate?

Which how quickly i lose fat and recomp, its awesome. But it also has its drawbacks.. I tend to atrophy a lot faster as well, even with certain higher compounds. I'm better off being a fat fuck for off season, and then leaning out for comps/shoots.

>how are you fairing in competition? are you winning/placing?
I place top 3 usually and last year I qualified for nationals. I won 2 shows, a local and a national qualifier. Never placed below 4th.

>have you ever thought that it isn't your body that has gotten you girls, just your extroverted personality?
From my end, its been a bit of both. Yes im naturally good with women. I have experienced pretty much every encounter you can have with a girl. But with my current physique, Its just soo much easier. I'm almost to the point where it would be nice to have a vagina coordinator.

I can find some pre cycle pics.

Also thanks for remembering me. even if its only a few people or just one. Still made all those hours of content specifically for /fit well worth it.
Love this board.

lol im actually at 190 atm. Nowhere near the 200's.

I compete at 170ish. and season just started.

This is by far the best i have ever looked pre season. Hence why I came out of hiding, at least from this board.

Yea but I'm also terrible at taking pictures. I think I look better than my right pic shows right now.
This is my 2nd bulk right now... After my first I bulked to 90Kg and looked worse than now at 93-94Kg so I hope it will be worth it.

Gonna finish my training cycle this month and then gonna start a 3 month cut to be lean by early summer again.

>irl alt-right memes
kill thy self

> what was your mindset before you started taking steroids
I've always been a happy, optomistic, socially savvy person. Gear just enhanced it. I'm never impatient, jealous, easily angered etc.. i've always veered away from toxic emotions/attitude.

>how much are you making as a 'fitness model' monthly, excluding travel?

I was recently able to pay off the rest of my mortage and already planning on moving to a different state towards a better demographics and bigger house.

Finally able to afford a dog with a huge backyard :D . i'm excited for this.

dude in pic doesn't even have gyno you sperg

Y-You too...

Good thing you got a haircut, that mop hair made you look greasy af.

>guys like OP roid that much just to get sluts in clubs

Is this the average Veeky Forums mindset?
>haha, bro, I get the most promiscuous women! u jelly?

inb4 I roid for me!

i always remember those worth remembering

I'd be a super skelly at 170.
Fukin manletgains I swear.

Good luck this season.

She looks cute. Was that a singles party? Is she your gf?

>just to get sluts in clubs
lol He just said he competes. It's hardly 'just for sluts" at that point.

50 lbs into my first cut. been taking it slow to avoid loose skin (two lbs a week for the first 46lbs or so, noticing some loose skin so 1lb a week for the past month) still have the belly, bitch tit's like a mother fucker. but at least I'm already married.

You're 77kg?

Are you 1,65m (5'5)? Genuinely asking. How short are you?

No just met her at that party. Went home with her later, potential fuckbuddy now. She's 19 and loves rough sex so thats... a thing

Noice

>that shirt
Are you underage?

:D thanks brother. really, thank you.

LOL yup.

well its 170 dehydrated btw. and single digit body fats.

Thanks brother.. i might have the balls this year to actually compete in nationals. Instead of just being happy with the qualifications.

I'm 5'7... Off season I try to hit 215. Photo shoot season im around 190. Stage weight 170.

photo shoot pics.

I can deal with all the other comments, but getting kind of sick of people telling me about my chest.

My chest is completely proportionate to the rest of my body, that is just how my insertions look, they don't naturally bulge out at the bottom like some people's do, even people with much less muscle mass in their pecs than me.

You can't even really tell how much mass is in my chest from these crappy photos.

Well that s the dilemma isn't it...

Do you want to be aesthetically pleasing from YOUR point of view..

or how you look in pictures/ videos and how others perceive you.

>being this triggered

why are you so insecure bruh

This is Rousimar Palhares.
He is 5'7".

Is he juicing?

QT.

>moonman
>alt-right
You so crazy, normalfags.