lift 4 times a week

> lift 4 times a week
> have qt Chinese gf that makes me a protein-filled breakfast every morning
> have sex 4-5 times a week
> she thinks my arms are big and she wraps herself around one of them every night while we're sleeping
> have everything a happy person should
> so why do I still feel so empty inside

You should kill yoursef.

Humblebragging om a cantonese sewing board...

Leave this board and focus on your career and take her out shopping more. When you see your girlfriends eyes light when up you buy her something and she kisses you after with appreciation you will feel better. Also why not marry her.

maybe its time that you had kids

What areas of your life do you feel that you are not succeeding in?

Tell us the truth user.

>> have qt Chinese gf that makes me a protein-filled breakfast every morning
pathetic

probably because there are billions out there just like her.

modern society is whats making you feel empty my friend. humans evolved in a state where they could autonomously survive through sustained effort and willpower. now survival is a trivial matter that can be solved without effort but merely being obediant to whichever company you work for . this fucks up everyones sense of fulfillment to the point that you have to make arbitrary goals that require effort and focus just to get a taste of the fufillment a rural farmer would get by raising a large family and working hard to keep them safe and fed.

as society gets larger and technology replaces more of a mans life purpose it will only get worse.

breh.....I just came here to shitpost.

Why you gotta make my contemplate my life.

Buy her a wedding ring

Holy shit mane, literally same except I alternate between feeling empty and feeling amazing.

fuck...

Post gf noodz

This advice feels weirdly materialist and cucky. By all means, spoil your girl, but only because you have the means and want to.

>sex 4 times a week
She's cheating on you bro

Begin maintenance lifting and start using extra time to meditate and work on your transcendental gains breh

This, you don't have to "fight" to live anymore. Life seems to just float by.

Mostly agree. I feel that our severance with Gian consciousness through the banishment of all plant hallucinogens is also a large factor. Between the spread of moral relativism and scientific reductionist rhetoric, erroneously calming the death of all mystery, the tone of our higher calling is difficult to distill from the static.

I just read a book called "Running On Empty" by jonice webb. It talks about childhood emotional neglect and how it leads to feelings of emptiness and dissatisfaction in adult life. You can find the first 40 pages or so on google books and it might be worth checking out.

Your outlook sounds a lot like mine and it helped me a bit.

True white knight faggot detected.

You dont be nice to girls. You do what you want and they stay because they admire you so much regardless of what you dont do for them. The second they feel they need your money spent on them to be happy kick them to the curb. Fuck materialistic cunts.

You get her what she needs and thats it dont spend money like some douche to make her happy and keep her around.

Gaian****

you listen to brain-rotting shit like infowars, stop that

no u

Only been dating a few months, but against all better judgement I'm falling for this girl

Fuck no

I have a shit job. It pays half decent but it's a start up that is almost certainly going nowhere. Haven't had a pay increase in two years.

Been trying to do that. Cut out shit hobbies like gaming and bingeing shows years ago

I think I should start seriously looking for a new job. Thanks bros

You're right, user

That might be it...
Oddly enough, I was in a very similar scenario a few years ago...You need to WIN user.

Buddy I've been married for two years with my wife and we were together before as well. I can honestly tell you that deep down inside every girl wants to be treated like a princess. By that i don't mean bow down to her whim.Become her prince charming and be nice to her and get her some nice gifts once in a while. Always give her a good dicking, help her with her work and when she'll tell you she loves and appreciates you will never feel empty. Appreciate her a bit and she'll return the favour ten times more.

Who hurt you boyo?

OP keep in mind that this is why therapists and shrinks exist
people pay them to answer questions like
>my life is perfect
>so why i am i miserable?