Must it be avoided at all costs?

Must it be avoided at all costs?

On a cut, absolutely. It's worthless to begin with.

Any other time? Sure, why not.

White bread yes, I only put it in my body when I'm going to macas or something and getting a burger but at that point I'm not really caring about my health.

>going to macas
What language is this.

white bread is garbage for your body. whole wheat and even potato bread are better

Mac danalds my american friend, I love a mc chicken sandwich

You fucking fat shit you should know, you fat fucks always calling burgers sandwiches,

Yeah but is whole wheat decent or just 'better' than white bread.

What the fuck is potato bread? it sounds amazing but I've never heard of it.

>You fucking fat shit you should know, you fat fucks always calling burgers sandwiches,
I never call a burger a sandwich. I call it a burger. Because it's a burger.

Sir, I am an individual.

It's really not the biggest deal, but okay.

I used to work at mcdonalds and wanted to jump the counter every time some american tourist would call pic related a mcchicken sandwich.

Somehow americans have got it so warped that the name burger pertains to the pattie? and nothing to do with the fact that it's in a bun.

people who think bread is bad, or that white bread is bad are literally dyels who don't know shit.
>White bread
Amount Per 100 grams
Calories 265
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3.2 g 4%
Saturated fat 0.7 g 3%
Polyunsaturated fat 1.6 g
Monounsaturated fat 0.6 g
Trans fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 491 mg 20%
Potassium 115 mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 49 g 16%
Dietary fiber 2.7 g 10%
Sugar 5 g
Protein 9 g 18%

>whole grain
Nutrition Facts
Bread, whole-wheat
Amount Per 100 grams
Calories 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3.4 g 5%
Saturated fat 0.7 g 3%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.6 g
Monounsaturated fat 1.6 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 400 mg 16%
Potassium 248 mg 7%
Total Carbohydrate 41 g 13%
Dietary fiber 7 g 28%
Sugar 6 g
Protein 13 g 26%

The one benefit of whole grain is fiber, but if you get enough of it already it doesn't even matter.

Fiber causes the energy from the carbs to be released as a slower rate, causing less of an insulin spike resulting in less of shit you have between the bread being stored as fat.

Nice bait though

>burger pertains to the pattie

Yeah dingus. It's a sandwich with beef prepared in the Hamburg-style, like Nicoise salad or pasta Bolognese

FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT. FIGHT.

Just think of bread as little squares of weight gain

If you're bulking, it's good. Otherwise, it probably isn't unless you're willing to shift your macros around for it

Alternatively you're stupid.
I even went to the uk version just to make sure it wasn't some sort of aluminum/aluminium bullshit.
Also burgers are sandiwches.

In slices of bread it's a sandwich, in a burger bun it's a fucking burger, how can people be this retarded?

Pic related is a sandwich, notice how it looks nothing like a mcchicken burger?

Amerifats will never learn

lmao check urself m8. wholegrain bread with soy pieces: 2 slices = 13g of protein, 37g of carbs.

literally nothing wrong with 2 pieces with a bit of butter or some eggs when ur cutting.

It really is the same goddamn thing with a slightly different shape.

This is like when women call themselves 'curvy' and insist on nothing but 'curvy'

I don't know what to tell you mate, it's literally titled 'McChicken Sandwich', wikipedia calls it a sandwich, and burgers ARE sandwiches so it's technically correct regardless of how aspie you want to get with the semantics.

oh thats right because a bun is totally not made out of bread. I can't believe I fed the troll and responded because there is no way you are that stupid.

Feels good that I can cut on 2500 cals and dont have to worry about not being able to eat fucking BREAD. Damm you manlets have it tough

So somehow changing one filling completely changes it from a burger to a sandwich? Name me one other situation where this is the case.

Swap tomato out for bacon and it's still a burger, change the lettuce to onion and it's still a burger but swap beef out for chicken and it ceases to be a burger magically.

The reason people do it is because of its monstrous unimportance.

Insulin spikes are complete fucking broscience in regard to meaning anything significant. If you spike insulin harder it also drops quicker, the entire GI system is a joke that means next to nothing for a diet.

Nice bait though.

I'd almost agree with you because really it's a patty instead of chicken slices and buns instead of bread but for some reason I want to call it a sandwich instead of a burger, probably because how un-burger like it is both in mind and when you eat it.
>take burger
>replace buns with bread
>not sure what it is anymore

That cat looks like it's about to cry.

That's my favorite sort of cat.

Both of you should check something out called a glycemic index

it's me tommy th3n1gr gen15

If you see this image in your peripheral, it looks like a yellow pepe.

explain this immediately or i'm going to get angry

Buh?
A buh?

What do you people want from me.

I'M TELLING YOU I WILL GET ANGRY AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT TRUST ME

Glycemic index is actually useless for evaluating how good or bad something is, insulin spikes don't mean shit for a diet because a higher spiked insluin also dropped significantly faster than a lower spiking insulin which stays elevated longer, their area under the curve is roughly equal.

Why are you posting images of dorks as you're saying it.

YOU'VE DONE IT NOW

All carbs are horrible for you. Eat some steak and eggs instead.

I won't eat green eggs and ham.

>main source of quick energy for lifting is bad for you

Will i die if my only source of carbohydrates is from sweet potato?

keto-adaptation is better

If turning into a sweet potato counts as clinical death, yes.

Who the fuck calls McDonald's macas

Asshole memers.

But is it a good source of carbs?

yeah, but it'll take almost a century

everyone I know who isn't an obese amerifat

>cutting
>bread and butter

Look at this street shitting pajeet justifying his buttered naan breakfast to go before his 1kg of biryani rice lunch with extra saag and bombay potatos while on a cut.

Fucking piece of shit

You sayin i can't have potatoes on a cut motherfucker?

But now you know me, and I'm a real american, who fights for the rights of every man. And isn't really fat at all.

spics

they have gotta go back

How come black people can eat all the junkfood and smoke all the weed and still be in shape

You can but only if they have "sweet" before it

Try playing basketball 4 hours a day and spending a few hours a night running from the police or rival gangs or drug dealers and tell me you cant stuff yourseld and smoke weed and still be lean

Is there a better form of carbs than sweet potata?

Oats brother, when you buy some do you mind getting me some too? I don't need too many oats brother, just enough to get by.

Brother I have but very few oats.

I can't fucking wait for my cut to be over and regularly have garlic bread with my pasta

Alright I'm super new to all of the cut and gain terminology.

It's surprising just how little the outside world talks about it.

How absurdly horrible can the food be when you're just trying to put on weight?

First you need to forget everything you've heard/read about cutting/bulking

Then you need to eat well slightly above maint while lifting consistently.

And you're done, nattys shouldn't cut or bulk.

>nothing wrong with 2 pieces

Until you slather it in butter and put eggs on it

"Horrible" is meaningless. Eating "clean" is almost meaningless but basically just don't bulk too fast (too many calories over your TDEE), get enough protons (approximately 1g per kg of lean body mass), and don't overdo processed food or shit that is through the moon with sugar and/or sodium (some is ok) AND READ THE FUCKIN STICKY AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>nattys
Again, I don't know your terminology.

You seem to be coming at me like a fratbro.

> eat well slightly above maint

That's the definition of a bulk retard, eating a measured and calculated surplus.

> nattys shouldn't cut or bulk.

I assume by cut you mean starve yourself and by bulk you mean stuff yourself? Roiders shouldn't do that either. No one should.

Lurk moar

No it's exhausting.
All boards have a stupid pet language not worth learning that clogs up a place where actual useful information could go.

Read the sticky, you lazy piece of shit.

I'll read a sticky for pertinent information but your lingo is shiiiiiiit.

People from the greatest country on Earth do.

But what about all the sugar in them?

It's not exactly difficult to infer the meaning from the context they use it in, you dimwit.

What, natty? Well, I disagree.

white bread most definitely, always.

brown bread if you are desperate and maybe outside of the house (i.e. buying a sandwich) it is ok

if you still go to maccas you will never make it

Us

ma nigga

???? I eat maybe 8 slices of bread a day. What am I supposed to eat with my eggs and nutella?

t. ex skeleton, 5'9 / 165lb atm (25-30% bf I think) What do I swap out with bread then? I am trying to bulk healthy and get to ~180lbs

2edgy4me

you cunts bagging bread are all fat fuck faggots

Get decent bread for starters. None of this white crap, it's not even bread, Nothing wrong with properly home baked whole meal bread. Has about 20 protons for two slices, hardly any salt.

you're right, arnold, phil heath, haney, coleman, kai greene, all physique competitors, all 212 competitors, all bikini competitors, all women's physique competitors are all just idiots.

YOU! pajeet, are the one who knows the truth, keep stuffing yourself with naan, samosas and saag aloos, GRAIN is good, COWS ARE FOR WORSHIPPING NOT KILLING.

>all these manlets needing to cut at 1600 calories so they can't have bread

LMAOing at your life

On a cut it adds a lot of calories without giving you too much protein and fats - full-corn is a bit better in that regard.

On a regular diet it is a decent source of carbs - again full-corn is much better. Just don't overdo it.

Bro are u glands with no trip?

I'm 6'1'', have a TDEE of about 3000kcal and cut on 1500kcal. Ain't nobody got time for 500kcal cuts. Yeah I lose a bit of mass, but fuck it, not like I'm obsessed with maximum efficiency.

Do any of your friends find you funny?

Like at all?

Arnold ate that Jew bread for the longest time.

Nice projection

this

>there is no way you are that stupid
Actually, there is a way, and he found it.

i'd rather eat real bread

How is bread jew? pls red pill on this

that's a mayo chicken ofc

enjoy your no gains

>inb4 skelly benching 1plate thinking he is hotshit

What would be a good alternative for using bread on say a sandwich? Assuming you are on a cut

muricans decide the truth on this matters