Girl reported me to the gym owner because i didnt wear deodorant and apparently i smelled bad

>girl reported me to the gym owner because i didnt wear deodorant and apparently i smelled bad
>the owner made me leave

I had forgotten to put on deodorant, but i figured it wouldnt matter since i had taken a shower earlier in the day.

Is this allowed? I felt like shit when the owner was walking me to the door to make sure that i left.

why did you sign up for planet fitness?

Pajeet detected

I am not a poo

It's a relatively high end gym, not planet fitness tier but not full of meet heads

I don't know the full situation. But sometimes I feel I'd prefer if some people didn't come to the gym reeking of cologne that lingers in the air within a fifteen foot radius of the user.

Not spraying a whole can of bod black before you get shredded

Gross man. At least use some talcum powder or something.

Girls = more memberships. Don't scare the girls unless they fat

i wasnt even that smelly

Seriously who goes to the gym and expects everyone to smell like fucking flowers

Im pissed

fuck cunt im a car detailer and the other day me and this punjab (he literally comes from punjab province in India) were vacuuming either side of the car and I had to hold my nose the entire time because his body odour was that bad.

It's diffidently a genetics thing, like the way asians are relatively hairless and don't have the genes that produce strong body odour, on the opposite side, Indians have more body hair and have putrid BO.

But WHY DON'T THEY EVER APPLY DEO? LIKE; YOU WORK AS A CAR DETAILER in 30 fucking degree Australian summer heat under the sun all day, you don't think you'll be sweating? I put deo on every single f-ing day because i'm considerate. Why don't indians ever wear deo?

But then on the other hand theres a white guy who smells TOO Much like lynx (axe) deoderant, like, he'll sweat, and his sweat just pushes out the deoderent scent so its like he's emitting axe body spray smell everywhere when he perspires.

you're probably a stringlet wearing faggot with huge bushes of armpit hair, grunting and moaning as you lift your arms up every 5 seconds.

Some people are more sensitive to the smell, some people are attracted to it. Just wear or bring deo next time in your gym bag. Agreed that going to the mngmt and getting you thrown out was too far (also for pride sake if the mngmt told me to leave for this reason I would have cancelled my gym membership right then and there)

Drop your subscription and never go back. Your gym caters to the type of people who care about 'being at the gym' rather than putting work in there. Go find a real gym with real lifters, and you'll make more progress there than you ever did at that shitty gym. Protip, a gym with more racks than machines is a good gym.

1. it's the spices + test
2. if you've ever been to India, you'd realize it's so fucking hot (no AC) that deodorant wouldn't do anything

You were smelly though. You got kicked out of a fucking gym.

Who goes to the gym wanting to take deep breaths of bo? It takes a couple seconds to apply after a shower you degenerate.

No deodorant bo is one of the grossest smells in the world. You might as well roll in a dead animal next time

>like the way asians are relatively hairless and don't have the genes that produce strong body odour

Are you fucking really retarded or just pretending?

I understand what youre saying man. I am not a stringlet wearing faggot though, not even sure what that is.

I was just minding my own buisness on the bench press while this girl right next to me on the leg press kept looking at me funny. I said hello to her and she told me she had a boyfriend. I just said ok and went back to my work out. Not long after that she came back with the gym headmaster and i was forced to leave

He's right, and this isn't an argument.

I'd find a new gym unless that one is really cheap/conveniently located for you. That's some fucking bs they pulled.

A brick to the windows and change gyms.

Just make sure you dont get caught.

Try to stop being 15 for a second and go smell some REAL asians, not Americanized ones who wear deodorant. REAL LIFE asians, not the ones in your anime, smell like shit piss and fish.

Ad hominem. Not an argument.

Idk, my anime asians smell pretty good desu

Take it from someone who lived in Japan. They (on average) don't have the same BO problems westerners do.

Im a Uk Pajeet who can sweat up a storm. I was introduced to Mitchum body spray and have never looked back it lasts for a while and stops body odour.

I find this whole story a bit... fishy! Ha! Something about it just doesn't... smell right! Oh-hoh!

Seriously though OP I don't believe you.

are we talking dibudabu/pajeet asians?

Take it from a guy who spent a day in france with hoards of asians, they do have the same BO problems as westerners, except they don't use deodorant so its 100x worse. Asians aren't special. You can say I'm using 'ad hominem', but you haven't substantiated your claim with evidence, thus I don't have to argue. You're a fucking idiot.

I haven't used deodorant at all in like 5 months now and I honestly think nobody has noticed. I stopped because of the white marks left on all my shirts after a while.

Just shower every day, use plenty of soap and keep your armpits free of hair.

Fuck that noise OP, deo or not, if you are sweating your ring out you will be smelly.
Cunts that don't use towels are fucking disgusting and should be kicked out

This didn't happen

I commuted on a packed Tokyo train twice a day for 4 years, and Tokyo gets hot and humid as fuck in the summer; never had so much as a whiff of BO. So I guess our anecdotes cancel out. And it was actually hard for me to find straight up deodorant in Japan (they're big on those Gatsby wipes though). Maybe it's a Japanese thing.

t. Pajeet

>I said hello to her and she said i have a boyfriend

>it's so fucking hot

Heated poo in the streets would smell terrible, agreed

>meet
>MEET
> PAJEET

> I said hello
> "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND"

Holy fuck you stank autism

not sure if you're baiting me m8 but here I am replying so there you go.

I lived in china for 1 year on exchange, I have exchange student friends from vietnam, China and Korea.

>Try to stop being 15 for a second and go smell some REAL asians, not Americanized ones who wear deodorant. REAL LIFE asians, not the ones in your anime, smell like shit piss and fish.

I'm clearly from Australia, as mentioned in my post. And you'd be suprised about the number of 'real' asians we have here, like, first generation, parents are even in the country, born in asia - type asians. Most Chinese here only go back one generation anyway due to Deng xiao ping opening the country up back in the 80's so it's rare to find someone whose family has been in the country for more than two generations.

We actually had something called the 'white Australia policy' which barred a lot of Asian immigration and it only got completely removed in the late 70's, so you'd find a lot more Asian-Americans with 2 or 3 generations born in America than you would the same here in Aus.

Furtheremore; despite all this, a lot of them are still 100% ethinically asian so its not like simply living in another country splices or breeds out the genes for body odour or hairlessness that i've aforementioned.

I'm not saying they 100% don't smell or that they're as hairless as mole rats, but put a Chinese and italian next to eachother and you tell me who has more hair, and then tell me what you fucking think explains that phenomenon (hint, its not their diet or geographical location)

Finally, i'm a fucking biology major science student in my honours year, I think i know what i'm talking about here.

I've never watched Anime in my adult life. I used to watch Naruto back on cartoon network when i was 12 or 13, but I cant say i've sat through more than 1 episode of any season of any anime after that ever.

so like 2/10 for making me reply, downgraded to 1/10 for the blatant and humourless racism.

Forgetting to put on deo is one thing, but do you shower? You must have a shit diet or genetics. I wear natural deo (which barely works and i end up smelling like sweat) and the last girl i hooked up with said that i smelled fucking amazing.

>saying all people stink is racism

Color my surprised the Aussie is shitposting again, or do you spell it colour?

a stringlet is a singlet but the two straps are as thin as strings. They side sections are non existent and they usually hang very low like below your pecs, they're for insecure people who need to show off as much as their bare skin while still technically being 'clothed'

do you spell it 'America' or four years of a political shitstorm due to the retarded ideolgies of bottom rung society dwellers like you

thats discrimination brah, sue them.
body odor is natural, and deodorant isnt required by law. SUE SUE SUE

Do they not require literacy in Australian universities? Do I spell it 'America' or what? Did you make a mistake? Retry posting your original thought, I won't hold it against you.

I can request a report from the gym sheriff but that will take a few days to process.

Pajeet she only reported you because you won't stop taking pictures of her squatting, you small penis curry eating cow fucking sister raping nigger

Cant wait to wear these once I cut no point being aesthetic if you aint going to show it off

Im not indian

>not full of meet heads
meat heads you idiot

meat heads are what you want in a gym, they will push the owners to get the right equipment, they will not give a shit if you smell, they don't want to get in the way of your gains and don't want you getting in the way of theirs.

meat heads are the kind of people who will offer you a protein shake or a scoop of pre workout, they are the best gym buddies

>sitting on a crowded bus
>a woman sits next to me facing the aisle to not look at me
>she is sitting on my jacket
>"excuse me"
>"I HAVE A BOYFRIEND"
>"uhh, that's great but"
>somebody at the back of the bus shouts
>"IM A VEGAN!"

Stupid meet head

tfw to inteligent too lift waits like an meet heads in the gimnaisium

i'm an English teacher, this hurts

Seriously if a gym doesn't have a lot of meatheads, it's probably because it's a shitty gym.

That gave me a good chuckle

>i'm an English teacher

when you explore the "deeper meaning" behind things in literature do you actually genuinely believe it or is it just some bullshit that all english teachers tell their students?

also "I'm" should have a capital "I" m8

i've smelt some hardcore asian BO (th-thanks UC system)

smells kind of...vinegar-y, sharp

It's embarrassing and a hassle to report someone for being a smelly cunt.

You must've really, really smelled bad. I had to do it when this 500lb fuck was in the free weight room ruining it for everyone once. You know the stale sweat+cum+shit smell? People were running for the locker room to get away from him. RUNNING.

ur anime asians are a shit

shoulda been less autistic and more alpha -

like srsly
"I have a boyfriend"
"I'm the queen of england"

continue living life