Do girls like clean shaven faces or a beard?

Do girls like clean shaven faces or a beard?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/44848-women-prefer-men-with-facial-hair.html
sciencenews.org/blog/scicurious/beard-only-hot-because-it’s-not-cool
businessinsider.com/beards-are-only-attractive-when-not-everyone-has-one-2014-4
sciencemag.org/news/2013/04/scienceshot-heavy-stubble-makes-men-more-attractive
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(13)00022-6/abstract#/article/S1090-5138(13)00022-6/fulltext?mobileUi=1
spring.org.uk/2016/09/women-find-much-facial-hair-attractive.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

girls aren't a monolith. Depends, some girls prefer gruff, some prefer smooth, some prefer beard.

Work to your features, if you have a gaunt face, thin frame and want to appeal to teens keep it clean.

Aside from that a bit of well kempt facial gruff usually helps.

Both
>thread

They like attractive faces

So only women like beards is what your saying?

girls like neckbeards

FPBP, also this user smells like a girl, either he's fucking one right now or it's a girl (male).

Hi, grill here
It's my experience that most girls like heavy scruff. Not universal but highest percentage. Something about being being manly and intimidating and clean shaven being professional and youthful so scruff being the perfect middle. Read an article about it forever ago I'll link it when I find it, but overall just do whatever works best with your face.

no you dingus

this guy has it right

if you are good looking, a beard will be considered hot. Clean shaven is hot, because YOU are hot.

When clean-shaven faces are in style, beards are more attractive.

When beards are in style, clean-shaven faces are attractive.

Basically whichever one makes you a special snowflake.

>Women

livescience.com/44848-women-prefer-men-with-facial-hair.html
sciencenews.org/blog/scicurious/beard-only-hot-because-it’s-not-cool
businessinsider.com/beards-are-only-attractive-when-not-everyone-has-one-2014-4

Every grill is different.
Generally a bit of face scruff is ideal aesthetically, but is awful for kissing because the stubble is like sandpaper. Women have softer skin because less test, so the bristles scratch worse and you end up with "pash rash".

Still, idgaf about pash rash. My guy has started keeping a bit of scruff, and it makes me want to rape him with a phallic object theb choke him out before I suck his dick and snuggle him. Goddamn he looks hot.

sciencemag.org/news/2013/04/scienceshot-heavy-stubble-makes-men-more-attractive
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(13)00022-6/abstract#/article/S1090-5138(13)00022-6/fulltext?mobileUi=1
spring.org.uk/2016/09/women-find-much-facial-hair-attractive.php

Shitty sources because the fancy one requires a subscription to read the whole thing but yeah.

Any real woman loves a man with or without a beard. However, don't grow a beard if you aren't going to groom it, and it takes like a year to reach an impressive length. Scruffs are easy and girls dig that too.

How is this?

Be honest, anons. If I should shave, I will.

From the small amount of your head hair I can see, it would probably look better if your head hair were shaved to the same length.

Fuckin kek

>shave head
No thanks, man

Here I am, lad. Shave or keep?

I take that back. You have a great head of hair. Don't shave it bro.

Thanks, man.

Hopefully I keep my head of hair forever. I'm 23

girls like things/people that make them feel more important than other girls in their clique of friends and acquaintances

yes it's literally that simple

Hmm
Reminds me of my uncle who was poor as fuck and wore rags but talked to girls with a super sweet voice and had a big grin and stared into their eyes. I don't get how that works with girls

Their fathers never gave them attention so they crave attention from a suitably aged male father figure. They also want that figure to fuck their pussy.

All women want to be fucked by their fathers, all men want to fuck their mothers.

Ahh, I believe that this is the Freud bastard ideal.

Either way, I am a bit of a serious, conservative man. Guess I am fucked

You have to go back

Women like guys that are attractive. Doesn't matter if he has a beard or not. If he is attractive she will fuck him even if he shows up to a first date in a brown potato sack.

What if you are severely autistic.

Lift until she can't tell how autistic you are.

keep razor blade shaving till it comes out thicker, at which point switch to a trimmer to keep a lil scruff.

you will look like a baby face for a while.

Girls like whatever you are not

>tfw black hair but blond/ginger patches on my chin
Ruins the look. I just stay clean shaven.

I have to shave everyday for work. I think it makes me look too young. Thoughts? I'm 23

You have to go back

>Thoughts?
You look like someone who probably voted for Bernie "gib monies goys" Sanders.

They like a guy who's confident in what HE likes. Not some beta who cares what they like, or has to ask strangers on a Vietnamese picture board.

A buddy of mine was chatting up a girl, she seemed pretty into him, but she didn't like his scruffy beard. She asked him to shave it off and he told her to fuck off and stopped talking to her. She then blew up his fucking phone and was majorly apologetic.

So how about having some balls OP and simply living your life YOUR way? The girls will come.

too bad most dudes will look like a meth head with scruff. lookup your county's mugshots if you don't believe me. scruff = possession of amphetamines, assault 4, burglary, etc.

I have a big beard and the girls ive been with were digging it. Gives them something to play with when laying in bed chilling plus its silky as fuck.

It might surprise you, but there are billions of women in the world who are into all sorts of things.

nice hair

Since I have grown a beard I have received more female attention and I have received more compliments then criticism.