Bald with a beard

Is this truly a badass look, Veeky Forums?

Men that look like this (excluding hipsters) seem like folks you don't wanna fuck around with. It seems to look very masculine.

It is if you have a massive cromag dome that still looks small because of how yuge you are.

It doesn't look good, it's just that when you're bald that is the only look you can have.

Goatee
Moustache
Baby face
Soul patch

Bald with a moustache is actually relatively new

It is if you're THICC or ripped.

>bald
>soul patch
>purposely going Disturbed mode

>baldlets trying to COPE

This is some seriously sad shit

>Just shave it bro!
>lmao he shaves his hair

the fuck is wrong with you faggots

Veeky Forums pls go
OP, you can look badass if you actually take care of your beard and don't grow it like the average reddit user.

And I hope for Zyzz's sake that you are actually Veeky Forums and not a fatty, else, you will look like a tryhard and better stay shaved.

If you're fat it doesn't matter if you have a beard or not, fat people are ugly.

True that.

I started balding when i was 18, 26 now and I do the bald&beard look. It works for me and I haven't really had trouble with women, if anything I've had more success with the ladies since I started shaving my head, it really boosted my confidence not worrying about my hair loss anymore.

I do have a bit of chub. Would that make me look bad?

>Veeky Forums

I am not into looking like a faggy hipster nu-male like those fucks. I want to look like a fucking man

The silver lining is that women care less the older you get past college, and everyone starts balding anyway

>I do have a bit of chub.
If you're skinnyfat, no but you should try to lose it if it's really a bit of chub, user.
See

Just remember, once you start reaching "Chinese period piece film" level of bald, start shaving everyday, and consider waxing or cocoa butter lotions.

keep it as short as possible imo. I still got women when it was a bit longer but I feel this is the best facial hair possible when bald: a very trim beard a little bit more than 5 o'clock shadow. a good, light goatee works well too.

Only if you're big and have a masculine face, OP.

having a dense hairline past 18 is a sign of low test

enjoy your estrogenic head of hair.. im sure some girls with think its ""cute""

Well yeah, It's the quintessential gay bear/cub look.

>posts all that bullshit
>accompanies it with a model who obviously trimmed his hair voluntarily and does not suffer from hair loss
>muh high test

Not knowing that model is bald and that is some sort of make up to give the look of a hairline.

Being a chubby fag manlet that thinks hair is everything

Lmao no it isn't faggot. Kill your self baldlet

Is his head upside down?

desu its the only look bald guys can pull off and hope they can get some girls with daddy issues

t. heavily receded hairline guy

yes it is. even better with big glasses

Baldlet here.
Someone should cut off your ponytails if you proceed to act like women with all that hair talk.
Have some dignity.

Can confirm, I have friends who went bald in their early and mid 20's and who decided to cut the shit and just let their hair wander from their scalp to their face and who look thrice as manly in the process.

Sure, go ahead, this incredibly modern look totally won't make you look like a trashy city-redneck.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha
Kys please

i'm not bald but i shave my head every morning. girls approach me on the street so i think it's pretty badass

when i decided to step my shit up i took accutane for 6 months which cleared my acne but accelerated my MPB. I decided to shave my head and own it early on instead of hopping on fin and minox and whatever for the rest of my life.
I get compliments on how much better i look and i pull 9/10 qts.
I still wish i had a full head of hair though.
>pic related

Okay hairlets. I'm gonna post some pictures from r/bald so you can get an accurate idea of what bald and beard really looks like.
Abandon hope.

>so badass

that man is still kind hearted weakling even with short beard

crom has not yet tested him with blood and iron and fire

Don't fuk with this bald mofo

He's with her, are you?

I also look like this and I listen to kpop at the gym.
Am I doomed to get a gf?

It only looks badass if you are actually badass. If youre a pussy like someone who asks for aparence in a image board, you will look like a beta numale tryhard and nothing changes.

I dunno. If you lose the beard you'll probably look like some kind of dreamworks cgi egg.

you went from a weak 4 to a strong 6, good job man

>a strong 6
lol thanks user..

It's a compensation look for baldness.

found the n00b