/plg/ Powerlifting General

Thread dedicated to the SPORT of POWERLIFTING.

powerliftinggeneral.com/

>spodo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=7AtornpgRL8
store.kinobody.com/products/kinobody-micro-plates
madcow.hostzi.com/Topics/Microloading.htm
instagram.com/p/BPez9NDF22O/?taken-by=kbooey
instagram.com/p/BPkNTzvlhW9/?taken-by=kbooey
instagram.com/p/BPpSlT3FVg6/?taken-by=kbooey
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/edit?usp=sharing

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/edit?usp=sharing

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/edit?usp=sharing

Please tell me that's a 1RM and not for sets.

Erig Spodo meme is brought to you by Alex(R)

This meme is protected under USA copyright laws by the FBI, and stealing it can lead to jail time and fine.

New thread

Always proactive, that's why I like you Anonymous!

>posting a filthy oly in a plg thread

Klokov is a crosslifter(tm) not a weightlifter! (or crossfitter)

O rly?

youtube.com/watch?v=7AtornpgRL8

>2013

Please update your information, Klokov is now a Crosslifter(tm)

Shush Human, Klokov died March 2015

>tfw first day of sheiko tomorrow
>tfw you know getting sheiko-dick won't even matter because no one but you uses your genitals anyway

Yeah, I got a StrengthShop singlet for $40.

Eleiko knee sleeves for another $40 (had to have them send me a second pair after the stitching on the first pair popped).

And a BestBelt for $110.

The StrengthShop singlet is plain, the Eleiko sleeves have an Eleiko logo on them, but I was told both were okay for local and state level meets. I don't know why the fuck they'd be legal for meets one can use to qualify for nationals, but not legal for nationals, but them specifically saying state and local meets instead of just completely legal like any sane league might causes me to think I might need other shit for a national meet if I get there.

The BestBelt that I ordered on December was not on the Approved List released in fucking January, though the 2016 the BestBelt was actually ON explicitly said it was valid through 2018. I was told this belt was also okay for state and local meets.

How a belt goes from the approved list to NOT on the approved list for the SAME FUCKING BELT for any reason having to do with the integrity of competition or anything like that is beyond me. It's clearly just the fact that the IPF is run by Jew hacks. I'm going to qualify for national meets, do exactly one of them just to say I did, and then fuck off to less retarded waters for the rest of my life.

Maybe train as a pro wrestler and cripple myself in bingo halls for $100 a night. One giant fucking leap up from powerlifting, for goddamn sure.

Ah, right you are, thank you.
Both are Good Boys, however.
Tell me about your dog, user.
Volume-dick is a meme.
I HAVE gotten stim-dick from a PWO with some questionably legal substances tho. Best workout ever and then my first ever experience with ED like 2 hours later. Was interesting.

$100 is probably overstating things, unless you're towards the top of the card.

Do people actually unironically do sheiko or is it just a meme

Not a meme. If I push the leg lifts too hard I'm not interested at all.

Comes back double the next dsy though

>sport

"Not interested" is not the same thing as "unable"

You heard it here first, folks: pushing legs too hard makes you gay.

Explains some things, dunnit

I can imagine being "unable" but frankly I can make myself hard under pretty much any circumstance.

Have you even jacked off for 12+ hours straight? I have. Dont doubt my dick. He may not be a monster in size but he just keeps.on going until the job is done.

>Have you even jacked off for 12+ hours straight?

Ever since I started PL the callouses on my hands have pretty much prevented this kind of behavior.

does anyone know where I can buy microplates from that aren't expensive? I'd like to take them into the gym with me along with my blueberries muffins and other various gym snacks

Only when I was a degenerate meth head. Used to have a few puffs with the boys and then tell them I was going to the loo and lock myself in my room with my laptop

Canada, or USA, or OTHER?

>microplates
>not using multiple clamps

baka

AUS

OTHER

OW mine bar

USA

the gym i go to only has plastic clamps and i don't ever use them. I could use clamps but they need to be less than 2.5kg each.

I'm looking to progress in 1kg jumps for the bench

>falling for the microplate meme
Get some washers or loops of chain or something if you insist on such silliness.

USA

since you have bumper plates why do you squat in the rack instead of just dumping it

Just sell the bar to some local planet fitness :^)

oy vey

Canada

so kinobody sells 1.25lb plates on his site lol

store.kinobody.com/products/kinobody-micro-plates

Kino pls go

Jesus everything is so expensive in AUS

Just buy fishing weights and tape them on m8

theyre the cheapest i could find

yes, i hope that trans pacific deal Trump didn't sign on doesn't affect us too much

B.E. more specific

You don't need microplates you silly bugger, you're doing Sheiko

ER Canada

Please kys.

Thank you.

Cheers.

Squat onto my face trappy chan I love you!

Why do you type like blueshoes?

lol look at the fucking shipping on these kinobody plates

Does no one read the goddamn sticky?

madcow.hostzi.com/Topics/Microloading.htm

Read the homebrew chains bit and then go to whatever you call Home Depot down there.

Cool. Thanks mate for this stuff.

he's a close friend of mine

What a fucking day

very good post thanks for posting it

here is a (You) for your contributions

ps. sumo deadlifts are cheating

>being this desperate for trappy's attention

Bad im assuming from the sad pic

I just think he is so brave for posting here.

stare too long into the abyss

jerking with a kid on top of your head

baka these russians

Me to. Tfw everything you want to buy online takes months and incurs outrageous shipping costs. Americans don't know how lucky they are.

You can buy heavy washers aka microplates at plumbing supply or hardware stores

>not your personal blog

Although the way you carry on you'd be forgiven for thinking otherwise.

Does power lifting turn you gay?

All right, Satan, tell user what the problem is so that he can make fun of you and your many, many insecurities.

would it be okay to only use one pair of 0.5 kg plates and then use 1.25 kg standard plates and above?

what this means is that say you add 1kg (2x0.5kg) one workout, then next workout you'd add 1.5 kg more, using the 1.25 kg plates (2.5kg total)

every other weight increase would be slightly bigger, don't know if it matters that much

If you need to microload in the first place, it's probably just easiest to try to microload with every jump.

Like, use the 0.5 kg plates, and the next time replace them with the 1.25 kg plates.

trannies confirmed for hellspawn shoo shoo pls go

I lost my favourite doggo picture and now I'm so sad

that's what i meant

so lets say i start with 20 kg
first jump would be 21 kg
next jump would be 22.5 kg

which makes every other jump a tiny bit more

Decide what I'm training tomorrow.
I have to give bench and dead lifts a huge rest

Oh.

Well, if that's the best you can do and you can't just do up 2 kgs like a goddamn man, sure.

Dubs for bench and deadlift

I bet you feel really silly now

Tfw when you're finally able to out bench Phil's raw in equipment

Yeah, but no one will ever know it's me because I'm anonymous.

Now, for real, Dubs for bench and deadlift

"like a man" rofl

it's mainly for ohp, adding 2.5 kg 1-2 times per week when nearing 1pl8 seems impossible

How much of equipped is skill and how much is whoever has the better more expensive equipment

Well once you've bought the best bits of kit (Titan super cent, titan low cut skat and titan velocity or a tighter super cent) you've bought the best and everyone is using it. Knee wraps are mostly just who can tie them the tightest.

Dubs for realizing equipped lifting isn't about strength

It's about skill and equipment and bodyweight and... mainly strength.

Like I'm not going to bench 300kg in any kit.

why the fuck would you disable embedding

curls supersetted with curls

Whats up quasimodo

Nice work idiots, you bullied him to privatize his video.

>why the fuck would you disable embedding
how is this bullying

it looked fine btw

What angle do I need to record my sumo from for someone to form check?

As a lanklet is it better to pull using the technique that Koklyaev/Bolton use or is it just a drugaroo meme? They keep talking about hips high, shins close to the bar, pushing with heels and not flexing your upper back. Seems pretty different to what Rippletits teaches.

Also, is it alright to run the first month of intermediate large as a 110kg guy?

rip teaches hips high
rip teaches shins touching the bar
rip teaches pushing through the floor
rip teaches flexing your upper back (or a big chest as he puts it) because it helps keeping a neutral lumbar spine

O-okay, sorry. I thought Rip says to keep the bar an inch or so away from the shins during setups but those guys prefer the shins to be right next to the bar.

Does benching on a softer vs harder bench make any difference?

Yes

maybe i misunderstood your shin part

but during the setup you keep the bar over midfoot, and when you bend your knees your shins touch the bar

Thanks. I've been meaning to ask, do you know any decent coaches on the Birmingham area?
Yeah, those guys prefer to keep the shins perpendicular. Apparently there's less resistance that way? I'll see how it feels like tomorrow.

4^10 + 4^10 + 4^10 + 4^10 = 4^x

How can shorten the left equation?
and how do I solve x?

Divide both sides by ^

i dont follow
what do you mean is ^?
10?

4^10 + 4^10 + 4^10 + 4^10 = 4^x
4*(4^10) = 4^x
4^11 = 4^x
(powers must equal =>)
x=11

Tfw bench is on point 165kg single, 160kg single and 155kg x 2 pauses

3 Bench sessions within 4 days.

instagram.com/p/BPez9NDF22O/?taken-by=kbooey

instagram.com/p/BPkNTzvlhW9/?taken-by=kbooey

instagram.com/p/BPpSlT3FVg6/?taken-by=kbooey

how exactly do you go from 4(4^10) to 4^11?

are you real?

4^10 = 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4

4(4^10) = 4(4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4) = 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 * 4 = 4^11