Is this a good work out plan fit

Is this a good work out plan fit

No

You are only working each muscle group once a week. This is not enough. You must hit every muscle group at least twice a week.

Do SS. If you really can't handle all the squats, only squat twice a week.

terrible plan for a novice

I've madified it so that I work every muscle group on Tuesdays and Thursdays I'm also ignoring the running as a warm up and only do that on Tuesdays and Thursdays

>Do SS
disregard all info from this DYEL spouting meme tier advice.

Even Reg Parks 5x5 beginner is far above the SS crap.

I'm not a novice

>You must hit every muscle group at least twice a week.
Only for a beginner

For pretty much everyone not getting chemical help, it's a much more effective approach than 1/wk.

Jesus, how the fuck can someone work abs for ten minutes?

Tbh I just skip that

>no deadlift
>no power movement
Shit desu senpai desu

Why take a shit program and try to modify it instead of just using a good program?

terrible plan for anyone

high freq is almost always better than low freq, even when doing the same volume

fucking lmao

i died of laughter with evry word i read

>codys workout plan
>only 3 days a week
>writing a reminder to yourself to drink water
>reminding yourself to do one mile of treadmill rather than just remembering to do 30 mins treadmill before every sess at max speed

Classic Cody!

Here is a better routine:
3x3 Deadlift Heavy as shit
3x3 OHP Heavy as shit
3x5 Squat Fail on the 4th rep heavy as shit
3x3 Benchpress Use a goddam spotter, that looks heavy
3x5 Bent over rows - Have yoour face against a wall for balance
Ab-wheel till pukeing
3x5 Lat shoulder-raises - Hold your arms up and squeeze on the last rep, every set
3x5 Cable cross over low to high - Hold the last rep for as long as possible

Do this Tue, Thur & Sat
Then on sundayd do:
Dumbbell shoulder press 5x20
Cable row 5x20
Leg press 5x20
Dumbbell benchpress 3x20
Incline DB bench 3x20

Do hill sprints 40 minutes on Wednesday and Fridays

Kek - Good routine though

Sounds like a complete novice / fuck-up routine.

Just do SS or that crazy guys routine

>I'm not a novice

Said the novice.

Is PHUL a good workout plan?

There is too much variation in movements, you cant rotate bi-monthly because you are doing every exercise.. There is just too much volume and too low intensity. Use Heavy intensity mixed with high volume days. It's better to focus on gaining strength, to then carry the strength over to total volume.

Imagine doing 4x12-15 Incline Bench and *peeks at routine* 4x12 Flat bench after doing tri's to exhaust them, with like 280 lbs bench. Insane.

What are your stats anyway?

For roiders, do texas or CCT isntead

I did a similair programme for like a year, did n gains and got tired of it. Switched to something similair to
And started getting good gains. Added like 20 lbs to my deadlifts every week, for months.

Just do this

Anyone know any good newbie plans to follow?
I'm trying to lose weight but I'm obviously lifting while doing it.

This plan I did now makes me work out every muscle for the first few days so I can get the soreness over with and focus on different groups the next week.

I also don't want to do anything hard for a new person, like deadlifting. I'll have to wait for a friend to teach me that at a later interval

Just do this
(You)

Deadlifting is as easy as picking shit off the ground. You dont need tutoring.
Bend over, grab the bar. Get your feet right, you can feel it being right. Put your ass down a bit so your chest is pointing forward and just stretch your legs agaisnt the resistance.
Replace Deadlifts with DB bent-over lunges instead then if you are too kitty.