Bone Broth Soup Fast

Hey Veeky Forums

Im planing to do a bone broth soup fast. Id like to know what sorts of vitamins, minerals and other macro nutrients I'd be missing out on or deficient in if I only ate soup for an extended period of time.

Soup Ingredients:

Sweet Potato
Carrots
Yam
Casava
Pumpkin
Garlic
Onion
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Celery
Mixed Beans
Chicken or Beef

I'm not only doing this because soup is healthy, I want to keep it up for a long time because its: cheap, easy, convenient, freezable & lasts longer than other meal prep foods.

Other urls found in this thread:

eater.com/2015/2/12/8025027/what-is-bone-broth-and-why-is-everyone-talking-about-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gotta getcha leafy greens brah. spinach is tasty

Peppers
Ginger powder

>bone broth

OK

NO

I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT

BONE BROTH, OR A BROTH MADE FROM EXCLUSIVELY BONES WITH NO MEAT, IS CALLED A FUCKING 'STOCK' OK?

WHAT YOU'RE MAKING IS JUST 'SOUP'

STOP WITH THIS BUZZWORD BONE BROTH BULLSHIT AUSUHDLJLNQLDLDVMLVMLV

You're not fasting, not even eating a broth. You're just soup bingeing Where do These dumb ass ideas come from?

stock can be made with bones.
however, stock can also be made with meat.

the problem with your logic is that stock is not ready to eat food. You wouldn't eat stock, you strain out the ingredients, leave the remaining liquid, and cook with it.

So, technically, bone broth soup is a legit name for what OP is suggesting, because it is a prepared dish.

tl;dr i'm a chef shut the fuck up

(OP Here)

I understand that this is not just "bone broth" because of all the things I will be adding to it. But technically, its not simply "soup" either because the liquid base of the meal will be actual bone broth rather than stock or regular broth. I only really emphasized "bone broth" to get more attention to my post.

(OP)

Thank you Veeky Forumsizen. I went to explain this but you handled it already.

>bone broth rather than stock

Bone broth. Is. Stock. You dumb little shit I swear on me mum I will fucking wreck u m8.

>stock can also be made with meat.

No you dumb shit, If meat is involved it is called a "broth". If you make a stock and use an egg white to clarify it, it's called a consomme. How the fuck can you call yourself a chef and not know what the fuck Stock and Broth are?

White people, man.

Here's some reading for any stupid idiots who think that Bone Broth != Stock

eater.com/2015/2/12/8025027/what-is-bone-broth-and-why-is-everyone-talking-about-it

Settle down shitskin

>gotta getcha leafy greens brah. spinach is tasty
this
FUN FACT ANONS
if you eat enough spinach, your shit will turn green
not greenish brown, im talking full on green

I miss when my nana would make bone broth soup. She used to put bacon in it though and would use the bacon stock too.

Delightful.

No.

>bacon stock

I know ur trying to do me an upset but I wont let u

heres a (u) tho

Dude, this is just an all soup diet. If you keep your vegetables varied, it will be fine. I would add a leafy green to your soup. Some swiss chard would be great.

Soup is fine as a meal. Prisoners have lived off it for years. If you balance the macros and take a multivitamin, you'll be fine.

I like to always add the xoxo beef/chicken broth powder to my soups.

I could go for some of that chicken broth powder on some popcorn for that matter

What kind of shitty chef are you? Probably stuck managing an applebees with your associates/no degree. You don't know basics

What exactly is the point of this soup diet? Is this a lose weight diet, or maybe a eat less expensive diet? idk this just seems so pointless

(OP)

cheap, easy, convenient, freezable & lasts longer than other meal prep foods

right now i eat no specific foods, half real food, half fast food. dont count calories so there's up to 1000 calorie intake difference between my highest and lowest calorie days in a week. i just want more structure for the least effort, money, energy.

i actually plan on lean bulking on this diet with the right proportions of meat, beans and hearty, starchy vegetables in the soup

>Bulking on soup

Oh lord.

Are you seriously implying you cant bulk on soup? Like I understand broth or stock is nothing but come on wise guy.

It's easy. All you need is a beef or chicken stock and you have almost all the cost.

Frozen veggies if you want. Don't need to watch it either.

Plus you can bulk hard on it or cut hard on it. Perfect food

>looking like this
>giving advice on proper bulking

Hahaha bro just eat whatever dont need to weigh shit faggot XD lamo

daily reminder to eat a small controlled surplus and look to gain a few lbs a month guys

I guess if you're going from 150lbs to 175 yeah sure.

That's not me.

Pic related is me.

>!TjroJeTlU

You are either trolling or the worst cook ever.

"Bone broth" is stock, plain and simple you Fucking pedantic idiot.

Why don't you go "well actually" somewhere else you contrarian autist.