Read if you want to be fucking furious

FEEL LIKE SHIT?
Here is even more reason to feel fucking depressed!
Chances are, you are young, possibly in your 20s, and have some sort of loneliness. You may be depressed, and lift feels, etc. The worst part of it all? Here you are, lifting, and there are ugly motherfuckers who were at the right place and there at the right time who have met gorgeous girls who never lifted a day in their life and have fucked and even married them.
Statistically speaking, the majority of anons on this board, including myself, are depressed but have no reason to be, as there is a way, and truly numbers are on our side, but we don't apply these odds which are in our favor. Our feelings get in the way, our worry of rejection is heavier than the depression that we could cure if we WERE JUST A BIT MORE COURAGEOUS. Anons, muscles make us look good, but sadly, we are at loss. We may not have the right words when it could be just words when it comes to having the perfect girl. It could be just running into a girl who finds you to be (THE ONE). It could maybe just be a smile, a phrase, an action, BUT OUR EXPOSURE JUST MIGHT BE LOW.
Anons, tomorrow I guarantee you that everyone who is reading this has the possibility to meet a girl that they could eventually fuck, however, actions, words, phrases prevent you, and I, from having such things. There is a place tomorrow somewhere that you could be to find the one. Sadly there is a woman who'd love to meet you. You just will end up in the wrong place. Hell, you might even end up in the right place, but you won't use the right words. Maybe that smile you're so insecure to use might be the thing that you forget that would seal the deal.

Sad, isn't it? That's how life works. And if you fail at being at this place, some other fuck might be where you were suppose to be and will fuck the girl that you would perfectly match with because you weren't there to get in his way.

To elaborate with op;

TLDR;
>Muscles are a nice shield to autism
>Learning to be vain and Chad like does wonders and attracts women when you're muscular
>Act like your Mongolian animation typical cool character

Fuck your diary entry, everybody is born is certain advantages and disadvantages so get over it and if you can't go out and solve your problem. God damn, some of you are babies.

I'd date a bit chubby, but humorous and confident guy over some autistic "i have to get big to get pusseh" loser.

Yup this hit home. Going on 7 months since my gf dumped me and I still miss her like crazy.

Spend every day alone, my only solitude is the 2 hours I spend at the gym.

Time to an hero

I don't feel any of that shit OP. EVERYONE knows it's all the kikes fault. Fucking jews!

Sad lonely? hell no.

I live in solitude to hone my abilities.

I was just rejected through text by a girl that I loved and obsessed over the moment I laid my eyes on her.. It would have been our second date and I'd have gone for the kiss. She was so beautiful, lovely, charming and above all she was chaste and innocent.. And now she's probably going to end up being corrupted by Chads while I remain a kissless virgin. Man, the biggest regret of my life was how I didnt say or do the right things on that first date, I just know that shit will haunt me forever.

Imagine how some Chad is fucking her asshole right now, and they're both laughing thinking about you trying to get to her panties

i aint reading that shit. thread hidden.

OP hit the nail on the head. A few weekends ago while I had some liquid courage, I ended up saying to myself that there were all these girls here. Talk to them and see how they react. Body language is a huge thing. I was able to read one girl who seemed into me when I talked to her.

I had mediocre drunk sex with her Saturday night - now we're split because she wasn't feeling the dynamic with us BUT it proved to me that all I have to do is try, and I can succeed.

Remember anons, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

god damn this hit hard

Forget her. She's just another whore.

OP here, had lost my virginity that way.

Do as I do, and hunt for the next one.

Numbers, numbers, possibility, numbers.

omg you nerds are unbelievable

Tfw don't have the friends to end up in the social situations where I would be drunk and have the opportunity to talk to drunk girls

force yourself

To do what exactly?

I could go to a bar by myself and that would be weird as fuck

I know this feel too well...
Anyone know what I should do?

Youre a bitch.

And you're a virgin loser, go wank to your anime waifu

Hey OP, want a protip?

You aren't depressed because you can't go out and get a girl. You are depressed because you think getting one will make you not depressed.

>I have to get big to get pusseh loser

For some reason I have a feeling you see all muscular men this way

I'd date an abomination, but humorous and confident girl over some autistic "I think all guys who lift, lift for girls" loser.

I have one friend I go to the bar with and we split up and have little circles we hang with. Literally look for dudes to hang out with. I have like a heavy metal chick and her bf that I chat up, and my fit friends I went to school with and randoms from parties. It's not that hard.

>I have one friend
You're not helping faggot

Jokes on you, I don't lift because I think it will help me with women, I lift because being surrounded by people at the gym is the closest thing to friendship I have had in months.

People keep saying "you don't lose anything by trying" but come on man the reality is that with every rejection you lose a small part of your soul you never gain back until there is nothing left and then by the time you're fit, good looking and earn good money you're just jaded as fuck, keep hurting girls and can't develop a relationship

with that said... feels good man

>Spend every day alone
>my only solitude is the 2 hours I spend at the gym.
What did he mean by this?

So much overthinking.

These are not problems. You are fucking blessed being able to lift, run, have time to think about your fitness instead of working all day wage-slaving away your best years.

tfw all my friends are autistic as well

THIS DESU. AT LEAST YOU WERE BORN WITH POTENTIAL. AT LEAST YOU WERENT LIKE BORN AS A COCKROACH OR SOMETHING.