So I'm a fatfuck trying to be less of a fatfuck

So I'm a fatfuck trying to be less of a fatfuck.

What I need from you bros, is a shopping list. Hit me up with the lists you use when you go to the grocery store to keep you from buying crap, and help you create varied but still healthy meals(hopefully good enough to keep me from sliding back into my diet of heartkiller foods)

Also in general I think it'd be cool for people to just share their shopping habits and meal ideas so we can all keep our meals interesting enough that we don't just eat the same thing every day, get sick of it, then binge on junk.
Veeky Forums + Veeky Forums, let the mashup begin

Bag of oats
Kg of rice
500g pasta
2 carton eggs
Bag of frozen veg
2.5kg of lean meat
1kg not so lean meat

Per day
>100g oats
>100g rice or pasta
>500g meat
>4 eggs
>handful of veg

This is easy budget mode. Add beans, tuna, salmon, Greek yoghurt and fresh veg if you can afford.

Invest a good deal of money in a spice collection.

>pasta
>500g of meat a day

how incorrect can one post be

What's wrong with either of those things?

Bait? I'm confused what you're saying.

Hey, so this is what I'll typically get on a run of the mill shopping run. I generally see food in a utilitarian light, so it might be a little bland. General rule of thumb is to eat lots of vegetables and keep the processed stuff to a minimum. Also, to be less of a fatfuck you need to eat in a way that fills you up. Proteins and fiber will do that way easier than carbs, so I'd suggest keeping that in mind when working out meals.

Typical grocery run, in no particular order:

Avocados (good healthy fats, versatile texture)
Eggs (favorite proton source)
Oats
Flax seeds/chia seeds (good source of fiber and fat)
Greek yogurt
Spinach
Canned tomatoes (fresh ones are bred to look good on store shelves, not to have flavor)
Peppers of all varieties
Celery (good for fiber)
Carrots
Broccoli
Spinach
Whole grain pasta/bread/brown rice (don't fuck around with nutrient void carbs)
Blueberries (frozen and fresh)
Strawberries (frozen and fresh)
Bananas
Peanut butter
Honey (I need some joy in my life)
Milk (usually skim, but I've read that whole milk is better. Do your research and draw your own conclusions)
Cereal (check the sugar content! Get boring unflavored stuff)
Canned tuna
Mayonnaise (like I said, I need something to get me through)
Cheese and deli meat for sandwiches

Make sure your kitchen is unavoidably stocked with healthy items. If and when you falter and cheat, keep it to a minimum and don't beat yourself up.

-Oatmeal
-Potatoes
-Lots of eggs
-10 lbs bag of chicken titties
-8 lbs of frozen broccoli
-5 lbs of brown rice
-popcorn kernels (get your own air popper)
-coffee
-Sriracha sauce and some other hot sauces, maybe some soy sauce
*order whey protein and branch chained amino acids online

1. Bowl of oatmeal, 6 eggs, cup of coffee
(5g of BCAA's during workout)
2. 50g Whey protein shake with 1 potato cooked however I want, another cup of coffee
3. 2 chicken breasts, bowl of brown rice
4. 50g Whey protein shake with big bowl of broccoli
5. Chicken or eggs or some other meat if I bought it, and a big bowl of broccoli
6. Some popcorn while I watch a movie or read before bed (carbs help me sleep)

Here are some of my meals that brings a decent rate of protein, carbs and healthy fats.

>Oatmeal with cottage cheese and a sliced banana.
>Steak with wok vegetables and some sauce and spices for flavour
>Eggs (cooked or boiled, I cant stand yolk), brown rice, spices and Lean deli ham
>crispbread with cottage cheese, a spoon of strawberry jam and avocado. On the side I put cucumber, tomatoes and sweet paprika. Sprinkle with a little bit salt and pepper.

jesus christ is the inside of that chicken pink??

DAE RICE AND PASTA IZZZ BAD 4 UUUU(big guy)

medium rare chicken

>Fat fuck wants to stop being fat
>Imidiately thinks about food to buy

everytime

If handled properly chicken can be eaten rare.

I agree it's gross, but still safe

What deli meats and cheeses are best? Low calories high protein etc.

Can't blame him too much, every outlet has been spewing
>muh diet
For being the main reason for losing weight and you should focus on that first. Which is true, so I can't really see why you're getting riled up unless you feel so shitty about yourself you need to assert your stance on an anonymous chink board. Which I personally find even more hilarious.

OP, if you wanna lose weight there's only ONE thing you need to buy at the store.

Less.

This.

You want to lose weight? Eat at a deficit. No matter how healthy you're eating, if you eat 4,000 calories of chicken and veggies every day, you are gonna gain weight.

>crispbread
is that bonglandian for toast?

whfoods.com/foodstoc.php

Eat/buy 33.3333% of that list every month and change it around from month to month. You've just accounted for 99% of a healthy and nutritious diet.

You're welcome.

OP, get a food scale. It will help you with portions.

It's just the, carbs and meat both give you cancer meme.