7:34 am here

starting a round of HotS and lighting a doobie. gonna go train in about an hour, am i going to make it?

Who fucking cares anymore.

Who gives a shit, we are going to be perma-no-gfs anyway...

Arnold believes in you. Get some steroids, tighten up your diet, maybe a new haircut and keep lifting.

how can one man be such an inspiration

whats going on bro, already caving in? january hasnt even ended yet

put away the degenerate dudelmaoweed, switch to dota and you'll make it.

HotS is honestly such a loser game. You fucking share xp so you cant carry your team or show off your mechanical virtuoso. But hey, it also means someone who has been playing for 5 minutes will be equally as good as anyone else in the game, so at least he wont bring the team down.

Arnold looked "meh" when he was off-cycle.

I'm sorry but I just can't get motivated by people like Arnold who simply had the genetics to respond extremely well to the combination of anabolic's and training stimulus.

It's a very hollow type of feeling...I guess you don't understand if you're new to lifting, or just unable to think critically.

this is the definition os jealousness and butthurt

No it's just being a realist.

I can't be motivated by a Arnold peak physique which is purely due to his genetic response to the drugs. There is no secret.

Arnold looked better after lifting for 6 months than you ever will, so I understand your jealousy. Plus when you post pics of him with attractive women it only weakens your position.

Nigger lover.

>or just unable to think critically.

> if you disagree with me you must be dumb

So who motivates you? Nattys who have better genetics than you or roiders who have better genetics than you? Hating on Arnold is a pointless endeavor, he has accomplished the impossible, basically though the power of his mind.

So's your mom but you buy her a mother's day card and kiss the lips that have sucked BBCS all day.

apply cold water to burn

>So who motivates you?
Myself and my own continued progress through strength, size or lower body-fat.

>Hating on Arnold is a pointless endeavor, he has accomplished the impossible, basically though the power of his mind.

I don't hate him, but he didn't achieve that with the power of his mind, he achieved it with his genetics and steroids. He started steroids at 15. Much younger than most even here start.

>steroids
Nigga if you think Arnold had steroids in his tiny Austrian village when he was 15 then you might be the dumbest motherfucker on this board, including Brap posters.

At the time, steroids wavered between being an over-the-counter medication and being a general prescription given to any guy who felt less than great.

If he had a pharmacy within spitting distance (and he would've, since Graz is about two miles away from the village) he had access to gear.

>good morning, I'm a 15 year old aspiring bodybuilder with arms bigger than most grown men, please give me 100 Dbol, which I will pay for with pocket lint.
Like I said, you might be retarded.

u just havnt been able to carry a game yet in hots u cuck

OP here, just came back

mfw first time 2pl DL

>tfw to intelligente to disagree with you

idiot

>these excuses
>everyone better than me has some unfair predisposition
Never gonna make it

>you're a retard
>n-no i'm just a realist!
jesus, every fucking time. you sound just like my ex gf. no wonder she didn't get anywhere in life.