Ummm I thought you went to the gym all the time? Like..where are your abs then? LOL

> Ummm I thought you went to the gym all the time? Like..where are your abs then? LOL

>this fucking thread again

I guess I'll use your shitpost to talk about proper training methodology?
Your abs should never, ever, not be visible because you are "bulking". That means you bulked way too fast or too long. Your testosterone is binding to your estrogen at this level of bf %. Less test, less gains (what do you think roids are dumbfuck?)
In order to bulk, you should be very lean, as is. When it is time to bulk, eat matienence (plus zero) for a week or two, to give your hormonal profile and leptin levels a recovery period, and eat a small, controlled, surplus of +500.
If your abs are ever not visible, you are fucking up, hardcore.

This is unironically shit talking lanklets.....

btw far left is the only one i'd gf, the rest are munted

UMMMM WHY DON'T YOU EAT THESE BULLETS WHORE!?

None of them are ugly, they are all just fat as fuck. Girl on far left is fat too, look at her cheeks brah

right here you dumb bitch are u blind?

Right here.

I find the middle and two on the right to be ugly.

Far left could be a solid 8/10 with additional makeup & a bit of fat loss.

>hey user why are you horizontal all the time arent you a human being with legs on a planet with gravity? lol?

She wouldn't date you though, you fat manlet

Up yer fuckin arse

I'm from Haustralia.

rolling for slam pig

>0

1 or 2 or 0 PLEASE

what if I'm skinny fat and abs are only visible when I flex

Visible when flexed, right?

maybe try not replying to tripfags? worked for me

Anything but 1-2 please. I fucking hate that facial expressions she makes.

skinny fat should cut.

this
I've not been above 15%bf in the last 3 years
(not been natty for the last 1.5 though tbf)

yeah

point out the flaw in my post? sorry it wasn't BRAPPPP posting?

Visible unflexed.

You only have problems at 8%, 9%, bodyfat, at that leaness, your body goes catabalic and consumes muscle instead of fat. Guys like me on hormones can maintain that level of leaness without catabolizing our muscle mass, you cannot. But you shouldn't be at 15% either. The ideal is just cut down to 10,11, spend a few months bulking, spend a few months cutting. Nice and slow and easy and steady. Natty bodybuilders can't do the shit we get away with, I can put on muscle while eating 700 calories a day. You'll lose shitloads.

I have lose skin so no reason for me to be at sub 15% when I look better at 18%. Also at 18% I'm just simply eating more calories and getting more nutrients so the gains will come easier.

get to 10% then get the loose skin removed

Or I could just wait for it to go away and not live the rest of my life with a sugerical scar?

Thanks for the advice, retard.

ok boyo enjoy slow results and wasting your prime being 18% bodyfat

Because I'm going for a bear mode, cunt.

I will, thanks

>Like I need a six pack to go easy mode and bang 6/10 slam pigs.

Your abs look fucked up bro, sorry to break it to you

>tfw all rows properly align and 8 pack genetics

Fuckin ab-lets, when will they learn. Women will think of you as a try hard if you train for visible abs with bad genetics

Rollin'

Fat people don't talk to me

>All this time being bullied because DYEL ectomorph
>1.5 yrs of gym got me in the mirin mode
>Still DYEL but my abs are there ;)