Shaving the danger zone thread

Shaving the danger zone thread.

Men (or women) who shave their nether regions, this thread is for you. Discuss products, methods, stories, preferences, past experiences, lessons learned, warnings, tips, advice - whatever. From the 30+year shaving veteran to the "I want to try" newbie, this is the thread for shaven downtowns.

Other urls found in this thread:

manyvids.com/Video/244375/how-dom-shaves-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

yeah nah

Just use some Nair. You'll never need a razor again.

False.

Nair is just as shit as razor.
Just trim it off with an electric trimmer, its the only way to avoid ingrown hairs/razor burn/bumps etc

This

Just lather it all up down there in nair, wait an hour and blam, no hair

Maybe
This seems like fine idea

>an hour

lol it will burn your skin after 5-10 minutes at the most

Been shaving my junk for 20+ years now. Here's the current routine:

>Generally, I shave every 2-3 weeks. I used to pre-trim with clippers, but I never let it get long enough to have to.
>Gillette Fusion blade. I can get 3-4 entire shaves from the same blade (if only shaving the pubes).
>Edge shaving gel, sensitive skin.
>I usually let the gel sit for about 5min or so. I've also sometimes sat in a hot bath for 5min or so before applying the gel.
>The bush I shave with the grain. The rest is against. This seems to give the least amount of irritation (for a clean shave).
>I usually sit in a hot bath for awhile after the entire shave is done.
>Pat dry.
>I don't apply aftershave to my junk, HOWEVER, what I have been doing for the past decade or more is applying a generous layer of a white (not clear or gel) odorless deodorant to the entire area. I put a large amount on the 'friction' zones (where pants waistline is, on inside of thighs, etc). This is a trick I learned from I can't remember where, but it has eliminated 90% of the irritation AND completely eliminates red bumps. Wish I could remember who twigged me to this tip, because it has worked solid.

i get a brazilian waxing every 3 months

The very first time i clenched my fist so hard my fingernails cut my own hand but it gets easier and my pubes seem to get less and less

>doesn't say anything about shaving asshole
Guess you leave a surprise?

>Just trim it off with an electric trimmer
This is also what I do.

trim then burn the hair off with a lighter

HA, nah I'm just not as frequent with that. Maybe every other shave I'll include the brownie cave. Nothing special though, I just go blind and shave until I don't see hair on the blade. I was super fucking nervous the first time, but I haven't clipped myself or bled ever. It's surprisingly easy to shave back there, even when you can't see jack.

I'll also put a generous layer of deodorant between the cheeks, because fucking duh your cheeks grind together 24/7, and you'll get hella irritation/bumps if you don't.

Only babies are bald down town. Trim, do not shave.

I fucked with a bar sloot that did this.

She'd get so angry when I started making wookie noises in public.

I shave my balls and taint about everyday. I've done that since I was 14 when I learned from a college girl that girls think hairy balls are gross, so shaving them is just second nature now. And I don't use shaving cream, just a Bic in the shower.
What can I say. As long as I can remember girls have liked sucking on my balls and giving me the ol lickaroo between my legs.
The rest of my body I just buzz or trim with an electric razor.

How the fuck do you tolerate/bear the irritation of shaving every day!? How are you not constantly in a state of burning crotch/asshole!?

Odorless deoderant???

>odourless deodorant
???

i just shave it with the big safety. little bit of hair but at least it doesnt itch like fully shaven.

Honestly, anyone who doesnt shave their pubes probably isnt getting their dick sucked

Non-scented, or whatever, Honestly I don't even bother with non-scented anymore. I just use a stick of white whatever. Axe, Old Spice, hell I used to use Dove shit for women because that's what was originally recommended. But now I just use whatever white sticks I can find for cheap. Works all the same. Like a fucking champ.

>Wish I could remember who twigged me to this tip, because it has worked solid.
Willing to bet you learned that here on Veeky Forums. I could swear I've seen this recommended many times. Never tried it myself, because I'm a fucking man who keeps his hair for the real women to suffer through.

Use shaving cream, be careful, moisturize afterwards and exfoliate daily.

Use magic shave depilatory powder

Does talc work for stuff like avoiding irritation? I'm not really sure what its for, army got us to use it in our socks to prevent excess moisture buildup, maybe it'll work here

sometimes the simplest answers are the best. you are correct

For my pubes I use an electric razer

For my balls over the course of a week I pluck them (no ingrowns, cut skin; takes ages to regrow)

i just trim and shave like i would anywhere else desu.

manyvids.com/Video/244375/how-dom-shaves-part-1/
pretty much covers it

I'm 25. Been shaving my pubes and balls completely on a demiweekly (twice a week) basis since I was 15. I don't use anything special, just a standard razor that I switch out every 12 weeks or so and some soap, or occasionally shaving cream.
Never have any irritation or bumps or anything.
I shave with the grain in the shower, rinse, soap, against the grain, moisturizer after.
Has been working for a decade, don't know why I'd ever bother changing.

This man understands it well.
That being said, do yourself a treat and invest in a shaving brush, some good shaving cream and a safety razor for your face. Do 3 +-1 runs with the grain, across the grain and against the grain. Never again will you get razor bumps and your face will be smooth.

demiweekly isn't a word, say biweekly

does anyone else get hair on the shaft of their dick? feels bad when your lion has a mane

Above and around the dick with and electric razor.

The balls with a razor, with antibacterial soap before and after to avoid a rash.

The ass I still haven't figured out.

>the ol lickaroo
But is it the ol natty lickaroo, user?

Biweekly means every two weeks you fucking philistine. Just because you have a high school vocabulary doesn't mean everybody else should cater to your ignorance.

I've done it, I'm a woman, and it always ends up looking just as bad as not shaving, because the stubble regrows immediately, and/or the area gets irritated and itchy. Now I just keep it neatly trimmed. I think that's what everyone should do. Shaved balls look like hanging alien egg sacks.

A shaved ass is annoying imho. combined with sweat it always feels strange. The chafing feels like your ass is rubber and the cheeks stick together...

shaved asshole is a clean asshole.

don't shave and you'll have shit in your hair no matter how much you wipe.

if you do shave you don't have to wipe more than twice, and the second wipe is always a precautionary double check.

T. likes having shit in his hair

What does a Brazilian entail?

>does anyone else get hair on the shaft of their dick? feels bad when your lion has a mane
Are you circumsized?

That doesnt happen if you always shave with the grain. Also, if you shave everyday the skin of your testicles/pubic region adapts to it just like the skin of your face.

1000% this

user that's genuinely the most uncomforting thing I've ever read

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

Nah, shaving is a never ending battle.

I have been clipping short once every 2 weeks and it's both easier and look better. Especially for a guy that got some hairy legs or torso.

Is it a scam to make yourself look younger?

No, it's to make shitting pleasant and short.

>Male
>1987
>Shawing genitals

How gay were you?

get a wax senpai

>False.

I'm looking for a way to trim my balls with clippers without getting my skin pinched in the blades and then crying because it hurts

please help

> do yourself a treat
> invest
> safety razor
What a nice little ad puppet. Must be so simple to be a brainwashed jewee.

I just use the electric, let it get a little bushy, then do it again.

Women don't mind a little bush, and if you give it a day or two after the initial shave, there's just enough hair there for it to not be prickly, or in the way.

And you still remain a man. I don't shave any other of my party.

I think I'm going to try nair. Won't have to shave for months. Seems like the best option

this is why europeans wash their fucking asses after taking a shit

>he doesn't do both

>he has shit infested hair in his asshole that gets new shit rubbed in every day

I'm married and I hardly trim anymore. My wife still gives me BJ's. She often has a bush too. She doesn't like to get eaten out so I guess it really doesn't bother me much. I'd care more if I ate her out regularly. Do people really care that much?

Not him, but demiweekly definitely is not a word. Semiweekly is though.

>mfw you're 27 and have been shaving for 25 years.

It's not any harder than shaving your face. You'd have to have Parkinson's or something to injure yourself shaving. Scrotal skin in the contracted state is actually pretty tough/thick.

It's not possible bro I'm sorry I empathize completely

>He doesn't know what wet wipes are

Quit being elitist about LITERALLY stupid shit

I epilate the bush. It's great for people who have that double hair gene thing. Like, multiple hairs per pore. I then shave the hair on the labia majora every few weeks, since it's blond and short compared to the darker hair on the mons.

A few months of this and the growth on the mons has already decreased. Sometimes it hurts like a bitch, but most of the time it's only a bit painful. You need to remember to exfoliate, moisturize, and wear loose clothes if you have sensitive skin. I'll try the deodorant trick next time.

nah

shaving your asshole is great.

i shaved my balls because of this thread

Just shave it with a fresh security razor, ez as fuck. For the really tight areas (ass) o sometimes use a one-use razor.

need pics for ideas on what to do with my pussy pubes

post pics pls

pls

This is how I do it

I use Nair on my legs about once a week

For my genitals I use a Schick Quatro razor, replacing the blade every two weeks. First I wash thoroughly with a cloth, or alternatively use a coffee/salt scrub soap to exfoliate. Then, depending on the length of the hairs, I use a bikini trimmer to get everything nice and short. I use Johnsons baby oil gel as a shaving cream, I shave with the grain and remove as much hair as possible. Then, I re apply the gel and I shave against the grain, but with lighter pressure. Right after I pat the area dry and apply witch hazel, and after the witch hazel I moisturize with baby lotion. I do my underarms the same way but with cheap single blade disposable razors.

How would that make a difference?

I'm getting laser so the hair is growing quite slow and thin
Prior to that I shaved once I think, and it itched like hell but I never have that problem now

I used to get them too but I don't like having to wait for hair to grow enough, plus it's quite pricy where I live (40eur)

I use a regular disposable shaving razor and shaving cream in the shower

I down a 6 pack of pbr and use a straight razor. I call it the caitlyn jenner challenge

This guy gets it. If you don't want razor burn shave with the grain. It's not as smooth and almost leaves a small stubble which is good.

>brownie cave
Audible kek

Not having that extra skin means your skin is under more tension and pulled up the shaft, so skin with pubes on it near the base gets pulled up the sides.

oh god

Never shave near warts, genital or normal. Otherwise 1 wart turns into many

>fell for the tinder meme
>trim upped before tinderfuck
>safesex for no disease/babby
> wart appears just outside condom area
>trim again to make applying treatment cream easier
>warts fucking everywhere
>FUCK

guys: /thread

never use a razor on your ass or ass cheeks. any area that rubs against clothing or you sit on you use a trimmer. shave your junk with a good razor, it'll last 3-4 days easy.

>plucking your balls

the fuck? this sounds like torture

My pubes grow long and fast so I just use an electric shaver to trim to a short length even the balls too, it's fast and looks ok but no girl will ever suck on your balls.
>piece of hair growing halfway up the shaft
fuck genetics

What about back hair? I'm thinking Nair because fuck getting all of it with a razor.

>no girl will ever suck on your balls.

???????

> get some veet or nair sensitive formula apply it to testicles.
> wait 5 min or so then jump.in shower or gently scrub everything off

DO NOT LEAVE IT ON LONGER THAN THE DIRECTIONS SAY

kek

No you're just weak. Plucking out a sack hair doesn't even hurt in the least.

Well, I never actually tried it.

It hurts a little. But you get used to it. Rather have the minor pain of a pluck, than cut a bit off my ballsack off.

It does hurt when plucking shaft hairs though. But you just ignore the pain. And fuck off am I putting a razor to my dick.

not completely shaved

use the guard. NEVER use bare trimmers on your balls. your gonna have a bad time.

> american sex education system

so my friend is a 24 year old virgin and has never shaven his pubes in his life

he would appreciate some advice

> my friend

I have a morbid curiosity to see your bush. is it like Zohan?

just fucking trim it a bit if nothing else, god damn that's just bad hygiene, nothing to do with sex

>American logic

if ur friend trains his neck he will look handsome af

I use the electric razor on the junk and ass; no bumps or irritation and minimal hair. Considering getting a wax done though.

What's it like getting your disaster areas waxed, besides the 11 on the pain scale? Do you get bumps and stuff?

Wash your fucking ass maybe ?

I'm middle eastern, I have a fuckton of asshair. Be hygienic & you won't have problems bruh

Dude, you can only bathe so much in a day.

Also, persian?