Snack/Lunch for physical jobs

So, I've got a pretty physically demanding job, pic related, what's some good stuff to lunch/snack that can help my muscles keep going? What should I eat to maximize my work-related gains? All those energizing sport drinks are complete sugar shit, aren't they?

Protein shakes and shit that old people drink to stay alive

Like those vegetable smoothies that look terrible?

I struggle with this also. Very rough manufacturing job. I typically eat stuff like whole wheat peanut butter crackers, packs of peanuts, those P3 packs of nuts and cheese and meat chunks, pepperoni sticks, Rev turkey/ham wraps, string cheese (no time to peel it, just chomp that shit), celary sticks with peanut butter, or whole wheat tuna or peanut butter and honey sandwiches.

Naw....those chocolate,strawberry,and vanilla ones that taste like chalk. If you're speaking in a dietary supplement manner since you don't want to load up on meals and just want an inbetweener snack

Are protein bars any good for this kind of shit?

chicken alfredo
Homemade burgers
Salmon patties

Homemade granola. Easy as fuck, lasts pretty long for no extra preservatives, and you control your macros and flavors.

ensure you kill yourself promptly

shit made from oats like oatbiscuits or granola bars, bananas, various treated meats like jerky and shakes

having taught myself blacksmithing recently, i gotta say it sounds basic af but bananas & potassium rich stuff really help keep the grip strong. aside from that fatty foods keep the motor running.
when i'm out backpacking a standard lunch is a large apple or two sliced thin and eaten lunchables style with about half a stick of salami or summer sausage

How to get blacksmithing job??

Certain kinds are. An easy test to run is hold back on breakfast one day and when you start to get that empty feeling down a bar and see if it holds you over. If not, dump that shit.

No need to be upset this early in the year m8

By having learned basic blacksmith stuff and having a blacksmith friend who suffered an injury and really needs help to keep his business running.

Blacksmithing is the most fun job on the planet that ruins your health, your wallet and pretty much everything else.

>uneducated plebs working out
Lmao. Don't even bother working out if you didn't went to university.

Well, I'm not really even working out, I'm just working a rough job. Also I'm starting uni after summer, so yeah.

Indeed. Definitely don't go if you didn't went.

>university makes me smart

Ill assume u got no fridge.

You know chicken breast + complex carbs can stay fine in your lunchbox for like 6 hours right?

As for snacks, that's a bit tougher since itll be way past 6 hours maybe?

try homemade protein bars, dont buy those overpriced sugary trash.

Sandwiches work best for me, they are easy to make, you can make many different kinds and use all kinds of healthy stuff in them. They are also easy to pack and easy to eat, you can mucnh on one whenever you have a few minutes.

If you can't be bothered to do even that, you can go with nuts, dried fruits and those protein bar things.

Ideally something high in carbs and protons, although this isnt as big a deal as you think. Your muscles arent going to recover over the timespan of your lunch break.

Most important is you need to get at least 8 hours sleep and plenty of protons throughout the day to fuel the recovery at night time

shugar is complete shit. Stay hydrated trough the day.

>I'm superior because I went to uni

Kek dude, left law school last year of my bachelor because I knew what a waste of time it is. 4 year later I earn 3-5 times more a month than my friends with their masters.
If you got REAL potential you're better off just working and finding your own shit to do. If you're an average or a bit above average pleb like you. Then yes, get an education if you want to make a decent living/get a decent job.

Nice try, I'm a Farrier making 700 dollars a day easy with no college or uni

Blacksmithing for funzies isn't the same as 12 hours of labor.