That guy at the gym who exhales during every rep

>that guy at the gym who exhales during every rep

>that guy at the gym who braces his core every set

>that guy at the gym that wears his old sneakers, basketball shorts, t-shirt, that doesn't talk to anybody even though he's been going there for a long time, and just paces around the piece of equipment he's using between sets

>that guy who lifts with proper form to "prevent injuries"

>That white guy
>18-24
>5'8-5'11
>Looks like he's given up a long time ago and is just going through the motions at this stage

>that guy who BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPs between every rep

delete this right now

DELET

>that guy who always reracks the weights

fuck both of you cunts. dont call a nigga out like this in public in front of Veeky Forums with everyone watching

>that shitskin who creeps all the hot white girls while stinking it up on the treadmill

that's actually me

jokes on you im 5'7

me irl

>That guy who comes in with the same hoodie every time and goes home without showering

Not even kidding, I have one of these at my gym

O geez

I don't even pace. I'll just sit up on the flat bench, or lean against the HammerStrength Low Row.

I only pace between moving to another machine / free weight spot. Might look at the TV in the cardio room, might blow nose, might look in mirror to see if I missed a few follicles keeping my edged up beard.

>not talking to qt's.

>SOON I'LL BE 50 YEARS OLD

>that pajeet that lifts more than you

>That guy who wears these at the gym for his 2plaet squat

>that ss autist guy at the gym that doesn't talk to anybody, starts powerlifting and sweats all over the gym equipment

> That one old ass man who looks like crap but can push some serious iron

Can't be the only one with one of those at my gym.

>that thicc asian bro that is both taller and fatter than you and is slightly intimidating but you look to him, and the 50 year old ogre styles white guy who looks like he only trains is 40", arms for motivation for some reason

it's me

Got a 75 kg dyel manlet at my gym with a lmao2,5plaet bench

>prefer when men moan or grunt or scream when they rep my gaydar is functioning correctly

Found the wheezer

Are you me? My gym has precisely one man, looks like he's definitely in his 60s, pushing 70. Still competes occasionally. Deadlifts like 470 I think.

>THAT GUY AT THE GYM
amirite

I like to shower at home and not clog up the 2 single occupancy showers during rush hour.
And who cares about the hoodie? It's not like it touches my skin

>That guy how does quarter rep squats and yells "FUCKKKKK" at the end of every set, for 20 sets

>that guy doing squats below parallel

>that guy who drinks water between sets

I have like 10+ reactionpictures labeled "disgust" but none of them are even nearly sufficent for this

>that guy who struggles with rear delt flyes

I live 7 mins from my gym. I'm gonna shower at home so I don't have to lug wash stuff and towels to the gym.

>lifts
>doesn't add baby everywhere lifts to max gainz

never going to make it.

>that guy who is wearing gloves for bench pressing

I live like 1 km from the gym. I am gonna shower at home. Not gonna risk getting some disease from roided asshats.

those guys who h8 on ppl making it.

Why not, if you're thirsty it feels good to drink

Veeky Forums - the microdicks who didnt shower efter PE class

>that guy who wears lifting belts for 1pl8 squats

nobody in my highschool showered after gym class.

the only one that ever showered was this kid we called shapeups because he only ever wore sketchers shapeups and he was literally autistic.

Lol I was actually the only kid not in a sport that did shower after p.e.
One kid was going to make fun of me when a football player known for beating up people went out his way to make clear he wasn't going to accept bullying, esp from some dild too afraid to shower
I already said. The whole damn gym has 2 single occupancy bathrooms for everyone to shower, change out of work clothes, and use the toilet. Taking half the space for 10 mins is irresponsible

>One kid was going to make fun of me when a football player known for beating up people went out his way to make clear he wasn't going to accept bullying

did you suck his dick to thank him?

No, the jokes still on you

Didn't do it for me, he did it because he liked beating people up, but wanted to do so in a moral way.

I am genetically a low sweating guy. Plus I am not doing almost any cardio at the gym.

>I am genetically a low sweating guy.
>don't do cardio at the gym.
>don't sweat from lifting

Someone on here unironically told me to get a pair of those despite the fact that I was only squatting about 165 lbs

>those bald guys

Through the entire semester of PE, the showers were only used once and that was because a bunch of the dudes on the chimphoop team decided to start fucking around and goof off in there

Holy shit, be glad you didn't do it, can you even imagine how dumb you would have looked?

I am DYEL, ok?

Almost had me there

Well they were right, they provide better form and lower risk of injury no matter the weight. Rippletits and many other coaches first advice is to get a pair of proper liftingshoes.

But anons heckling meme about it in a THAT GUY thread on an Indonesian papercraft tradeforum is probably right. He had a pic and everything

More like over him.