Is it possible to be both nerdy and Veeky Forums?

I'm a huge autist into vidya and nerdy shit yet i have good Veeky Forums genetics that i never put into good use but want to now.

Is it possible for you to not make retarded threads?

I'm a software developer that spent his childhood playing runescape and making websites

am 6'3, 220 lbs., and bench 405

str pure

>i'm too autistic to like the things i like but also have friends

consider suicide

everyone on here watches anime and plays video games. they also work out.

>where do you think you are?

> enjoy lifting
> also enjoy autistic pastimes like DnD, MMOs, metal music, and early medieval history
> by virtue of not being a social sperg, no one has ever given me shit for liking what I do

I oughta write a book, "From Neet to Natty"

>being a pure shitter and not just getting everything to 99

If anything autism is a benefit, OP. At least, I found it helped me - its like grinding. Runescape is actually a good analogy. You see gains quickly when you're new which increasingly slow down as you get better, the grind increasing.

Just think of your macros/micros/lift stats like game stats.

>videogames

An actual nerd would be reading philosophy or novels between sets.

You're just a loser.

This board is more austism + fit, I'm sure there are "nerdy" people here but that word barely means what it used to.

No, that's a tryhard. Its quite different. Nothing more hilarious than the dude sitting reading kafka and nietzsche or shit like the great gatsby thinking it makes them look intelligent when all it does is advertise their insecurity.

What if one enjoys reading philosophy?

I used to feel as you do about many things when I was younger. Spending time on self improvement and creation is all one should really do their entire lives in my opinion. Videogames are a simple consumption and not one of much artistic merit due to the nature of the medium.

Yes, most definitely.

Pic related

He definitely doesn't dress like a nerd.

Nerds wear shitty outlet/kohls sneakers with baggy clothes and geaphic tees with no semblance of composition regarding their outfits in color, function, or style.

guys who try to appear as super unique because they read classical works of literature / play games / work as programmers AND lift are fucking cringy

No, it is literally impossible to like nerdy things and also lift heavy things a few times a week.

Why did you post this thread? Like honestly, what is the point of this thread? Please kill yourself OP.

You shouldn't have to show it, it should be evident

Girls hardly give a fuck anyway outside of exceptions

>le put on glasses and hes a nerd meme

kys

>and early medieval history

Want to come over for a protein shake and look at some maps together? Maybe compare notes?

>guys who try to appear as super unique because they read classical works of literature / play games / work as programmers AND lift are fucking cringy

It should be clarified there's nothing wrong with any of this, unless of course they project these things on purpose in which cause yes, its beyond cringe-tier

Best part is they always reference high school/college freshman english tier literature.

Literally who are you talking about though?

I beg to differ as many games can improve visual acuity, mental acuity, patience, critical and lateral thinking skills, etc. Competive first person shooters, Real Time or Grand strategy games, fighting games and the like come to mind.

Neither does Bill Gates, what's your point? Style doesn't make the nerd

>Is it possible to be both nerdy and Veeky Forums?
>i have good Veeky Forums genetics

OBVIOUSLY if you were such a NEEEEERRRRDD XDDDDDD you'd understand the health benefits of being Veeky Forums. JUST KYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS obvious bait is OBVIOUS

I thought it was funny when that user brought up kafka/great gatsby because people who I've met that act this way are always reading that stuff that you're generally made to read in school. It doesn't add to the conversation though.

>chad puts on glasses
>is now a nerd
you're an idiot m8

Bill gates dresses like a fucking nerd, what are you talking about?

"WOAH I CANT DO BOTH"

Literally who brings up reading those things in your life?
Skills which would be better learned through sport, playing music, debate, or study.

Yeah im a cyborg/hybrid. I've got chad features on an autistic body. Its hard startling the line between chad and autist friendo

MONTREAL
O
N
T
R
E
A
L

This
> lift & look fit
> enjoy cartoons & superheroes
> facially above average (but not even close to a model or Chad)
> considered smart by my peers
> not autistic or a sperg
Loved by both nerds and normies

>guys who try to appear as super unique because they read classical works of literature / play games / work as programmers AND lift are fucking cringy

dully noted

if you want to be/look like a nerd you, you probably aren't one

Not really, video games give a combination of hand eye coordination, teamwork and real time decision making that is hard to beat.
>inb4 sports
You can't play sports all day, especially if your also lifting.

>anime

fucking lol

Anime is degenerate. Wouldn't be so bad if its followers weren't all obsessed with their waifus.

Because you describe it as "reading philosophy" I know your end goal isn't self improvement.
Your just trying to build up your self worth by trying to seem deep and thoughtful, so fucking fake bro.

What about Jojo's?
Glorious MANIME is the only anime I like

Why are you asking me? I don't know that your talking about.

>tfw you pretty much described me

is this persona supposed to be a cliche or something now?

not that guy, but pretty much. To be honest, it's just the guys that BRAG about being "fit AND nerdy! What a catch I am!" that are played out. It's like the dudes with sleeve tattoos, giant beard and a perfectly groomed pompadour haircut. It's not a big deal if you're not a douche, but those attributes are overwhelmingly worn by faggots and douchebags

How much roids did this feat require?

>a protein shake

Suuuuuure user, just pretend like you aren't going to have gay buttsex

Only "geeky" thing I do is read genre stuff & build electronics

I hate the trend-chasing Mac crowd, I can't stand the ultra SJW con crowd, and modern games just bore me to death

>would be reading philosophy or novels between sets.

I don't think I'd be able to control my laughter if I saw someone doing this.

Yeah, joined a rugby team and everyone asked where i played football in highschool and college.

Told them I havent played sports since 13 and they just were silent. 6'3 220 lmfao, if only I had parents that put me into sports I would have been chad. being raised by a single mother is game over.

>is it possible to browse Veeky Forums and not be retarded?

of course it is, it's just a rare combination

No games since I graduated high school and no anime.
Came here for Veeky Forums and then slowly discovered other boards.

>being raised by a single mother is GG

Add in being an only child and you got me user. I still love mother dearest though, she tried her best and I don't blame her for my shortcomings.

Damn dude, that's brutal.

I'm a 38yo guy with a 4.0gpa in a MS degree in a top 5 computer science program. I'm not huge or anything but I squat 3 plates so I'm not dyel either.

one of the fittest guys i ever knew was a total weeb. Went on and on about samurai shit and liked cosplayed.