What were you doing at 23?

What were you doing at 23?

Shitposting

fucking your mother

studying computer science for dat easy 300k starting

1L

praying i wouldn't wake up in the morning.

im 18

23 hit me like a truck
never have I felt anxious and depressed like this

Turning 23 in two days, I'll tell you then

this, I'm 23 now and felt like I've wasted my life

I was 18 just 5 years ago

It was 22 for me

I'm good now

Once you realize you're almost 30.

I was sick. My 20s are basically a missing chapter in my life. First 21 years of my life were awesome and the next decade was nearly non-existent.

Every year before 23 was a mess of anxiety and depression so now that I'm 23 and pretty much over the worst I feel like all I've done is waste my life on feeling sorry for myself which just makes me depressed

At least I have a decent job

drugs

I'm sure if I'm not married when I hit 30 I'll get hit with another wave of anxiety

just turned 30 yesterday, looking better than ever, hooking with few girls after being shy for whole of my life, looking forward to change my stagnant job for something more promising. feels good, man

Try never having a gf, job or any idea of what you wanna do and that's me.

> comp sci
> 300 starting

I hope you mean 300 dollars a week you dumb nigger

>Kieliszkowski’s trains for up to six hours a day, five days a week and says daily schedule isn’t filled with much other than training and resting. The only drawback with putting that much time into training is he says he’s getting to the point where he can hardly find clothes that fit him.
Dude is 6'3/313lbs at 23yo, amazing

Zydrunas will win a few more Arnolds, maybe 10 and 1-3 more Worlds, maybe a few more Press records. After he retires, Shaw will dominate, with Hafthor and Hall fighting him for top place. Hall will win once and then retire. By this point Shaw will be coming to the end of the line, and it'll be between Hafthor, Kieliszkowski and maybe Lalas, Radzikowski and maybe a couple others. Kieliszkowski will lprobably destroy at Arnolds and definitely win Worlds a lot.

Can you even compete with them if you're under 6'?

I am pretty sure that's me, you filthy liar.

Afghanistan

Vytautas Lalas and Dimitar Savatinov are 5'10", Louis Cyr was 5'9" so yeah definitely

Browsing Veeky Forums one year in the future.

Was in Afghanistan for most of it.

I wish I'd been born in US so I could join the Military.

20 year old and whenever i see shit like this it fucks me up. i do lift now but i wish i started when i was younger. feels like im running a race and the distance between me and my peers is just getting bigger and bigger. its crazy disparaging but ehh it is wat it is i guess.

....why?

Not US here. UK

whatever, worked with kiwis and brits a lot. also saw tons of nato guys from different countries.

Either way, Afghanistan is a shit hole. There's no way you don't come back without some long term exposure to a cancerous chemical or some shit. If you did something cool, you don't talk about it, and if you didn't do anything cool, nobody wants to hear your stories.

I'm hitting 23 tommorow.

I feel like I've wasted the past 5 years running in circles, but now I'm actually maturing and starting to get my priorities in line.

Feels strangely nice fambalam