Why do black people get such a huge jump start on us from genetics...

Why do black people get such a huge jump start on us from genetics? Is lifting as a white boy any better than lifting as a woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breeding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Posting before all the insecure racists come out

Because for generations they were bred like racehorses.

Add to the fact that Africans were living a survival of the fittest life long long long after the white man had gotten rich and fat

blacks were selectively bred, so they've got a slight edge

>slight
dude, not a single white boy in history ever ran 100 meters under 10 seconds.

blacks are simply more masculine, stronger, faster, higher test and more confident. there's no point in even trying to compete against them.

im black and didn't get the bbc genetics :(
>5'9
>7 inch penis
>speech impediment
>soy tits

>these retards actually believe natural selection can take place in the span on 300 years.

el oh el

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_breeding

do some reading my guy

Lemaitre, 9.92s

Because when populations diverge for thousands of years, genetic differences arise as a result of environmental pressure.

cucks and niggers pls leave Veeky Forums

Literally slavery, I like to think of the differences in races as a character sheet of an RPG

>Blacks: Max STR gains, min CHR bonus, Max height
>Hispanic/Latino: Min STR gains, moderate CHR bonus, min height
>White: Max LUCK, moderate INT bonus, max height
>Asian: Max INT gains, low CHR, low height

it's only english origin people that have shit genetics (so, most americans)

scandi origin (including Scots) have genetics on par with black dudes without being black

slavs i'm not sure, they look like shit 90% of the time but then they pull people like ilya and klokov out of their ass

Oh and also Patrick Johnson a decade earlier

Usain bolt ran 3.5% faster than the fastest white man. It's pretty slight.

>posts elite athlete with literal one-in-a-million genetics

Average black genetics. Also include 9 inch penis. Deal with it.

My point still stands dumbass. Also a huge chunk of slaves died before they reached adulthood making your selective breeding theory false. That and slave breeding was mostly done for monetary purposes, which implies that slaves fucked each other indiscriminately and/or massa raped the women.

Please turn 18 first before posting here

not very balanced game

have you ever met a black person in your life?

What the fuck are you talking about lmao

Also OP is weak bait but whatever.

>university athletics team
>always beaten in anything lower than 200m by the negroids
>200m always close
>I'm a slightly better long and triple jumper
>I'm a far better thrower and certainly outperform them in the gym, most whites do.

There are certain differences but I think blacks certainly move with more speed (they are built for it) but whites exert more force on the objects they move.

They're able to retain more muscle at leaner body fat. But whites are naturally stronger the same way they're naturally faster

>ignoring the aboriginal blood pumping through his veins

>whites are stronger

holy crap im keking hard.

It's pretty homo that you pride yourself on the genetics and athleticism of other men because you share their race, but okay.

Yeah, the worst part is having your race bonuses not even given to you. Hispanic autisimo here, might as well die

I am not sure how much of this is actually true. That sounds like some racists fantasy. In calling BS on the whole white people bred nigs myth

>whites are stronger

holy crap i'm laffing hard.

Name one(1) black WSM champion. Most IPF world records are held by whites.

Whites are stronger than blacks.

Didn't say there were stronger I said they tend to exert greater force.

>strength is force exerted on an object
>not the actual magnitude of the object moved

This is why dyel's like yourself won't make it user.

there are virtually no blacks in WSM though. the ones with elite genetics and strength are in the nfl

OP came out before you breh

>nfl
>another running sport

Surprise surprise.

Big Blacks go into the sports where there is money. Strongmen competitions don't pay well and plus nobody gives a shit about them except yuropoors and Veeky Forumsautists

look at the stats of top offensive/defensive lineman

Wat you talking about bitch?
You let some nigger force you to do something?

African americans generally have greater muscle building genetiics, it gives them an edge but i don't see how that should discredit anyone else.

I mean as far as living in this world, at this day and age they got the short stick on pretty much everything else so idk who you;re trying to trigger.

And who dominate the highest paid positions in any sport, except apehoop? Whites.

Those that died before adulthood were weak and taken out the gene pool. Enhancing the system greatly

>momentum building.
>due to running.
not the user you repliied to but yeah

>handpicking strong individuals from mama Africa is natural selection.

Sorry user, we're talking about sports that matter like Football, Basketball and Soccer. Everything else is irrelevant. In relevant sports, most of those with the highest paid positions are in fact NON-WHITE.

The top D Lineman is white.

Also think Longer torsos for strength and longer limbs for speed.

We're talking about muscle genetics and development.

not desperately trying to cover our insecurities
>i mean you already post in Veeky Forums don't need to try so hard

>Why do black people get such a huge jump start on us
>on us
Why do you assume everyone on the internet looks like you

They had to run after zebras with spears

The highest paid positions in football are QBs and the highest paid athletes in soccer are Messi and Ronlado and they aren't of African descent.

Can we get a fucking break from the racebaiting troll threads for just ten goddamn minutes? I thought I was safe from this shit away from /pol/ and /b/

this.
Take the jew shills with you too.

supported

Think about it. Slaves had shitty lives. The weaker slaves died and the stronger ones reproduced.

-Selective breeding of slaves was bullshit.
Only the healthiest/fittest/genetically advantaged even lived to procreate. If you werent, you died. And your weak genes never made it into the overall genetic pool, it was like an accidental version of Spartans discarding weak babies.
Irish(monkeys), Asian(Mongrels) and black(savages) who are decendants of slaves all have those unique "advantages" those three are just more noticeable because they are more recent, were treated worse(eliminating more of the weak) and have had significantly less time to Filter their survivor genes through the rest of the gene pool.

Where the racial ratio (except maybe soccer) is highly unbalanced.

This is the 2016 oscars all over again except reversed lol

Soccer is dominated by whites and latinos though. Nig**rs suck at it.

if hitler won so would whites. we wouldn't have that many manlets walking around spreading shit genetics

Moot knew exactly what was going to happen when he sold this shit to chinese moot, it's revenge for all the "cuck" jokes.Veeky Forums is lost, enjoy your cancer.

who is the top D lineman?

>Soccer is dominated by whites
top kek

yeah bro totally.

Every African country is pure crap in soccer.

But blacks are weaker than whites.

I mean.....technically... german average height was slightly taller.

Instead he failed and created a race that was culturally motivated and felt morally obligated to succeed.

JJ Watt

Dear american.
The rest of the world does not see only blacks vs whites.

This is purely an american invention concocted to keep "whites" from killing each other over religious and national differences and not feeling bad about the inhuman modern slavery they created while subjecting your kind to the old yet far less humane version of slavery that existed in most other nations.

haha, dumbass.

strongest doesn't mean fittest. lmfao. Do you even Darwin?

Other educated people.
"Better to be a poor white than black"
Terrible enough but it's the only thing that freed the irish in America.

Anyone with the want to learn and access to a library or an open wi-fi signal can get educated you buffoon.

You've embarrassed yourself potato nigger. Go sit down in the corner.

PS, the Irish were treated worse then blacks in most places of america. Only by going really damned hard on the whites this and whites that on top of becoming violent yet organized animals did they "become free".

Jamaica had a bretty good soccer team.

My mom's Korean and my dads Mexican and I'm 6'3"

>Korean
>Mexican
>6'3

Pick one.

>f-feelin' fit b-b-bbbb-buddy?

>all wsm, olympic and powerlifting records held by whites
>le black man is still superior, my gf says so

headbutt the nearest moving vehicle

>best player in france is still white

Another black user here, luckily I have solid genetics, 6'2, well endowed, Veeky Forums etc. etc. but your situation isn't uncommon even for black guys. I see way too many with saggy chests, rotund bodies and under 6'0.

It's gross, but I think it has to do with our food. We eat too much of it and it's too good. Breakfast? Here's some cheese grits and bacon with leftover cornbread, no veggies. Cookout? Here's some burgers, hotdogs, sausages and every other processed piece of shit you can find. Funeral? Here's some baked mac and cheese, candied yams, collard greens w/ham and corn bread.

We eat in excess and it's way too much sugar and fat. Incorporate more greens and fruits and keep liftan, you'll be straight.

I don't see any black weightlifters... Also in sphere , javelin and pretty much any strength sport.

INT -2
STR +2

racial

This.

Exactly. Balcks are proof of alpha genetics theory.

There was this Tyrone who went to my school. He never touched a weight in his life, never worked out, I even asked him how he got his physique one time and he said he didn't do anything, the only sport he played was football (soccer) occasionally.

I remember seeing him at the local health club (was a gym/tennis/swimming place) one weekend back then and he was absolutely ripped, perfect insertions, BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, VASCULAR AS FUCK. This was a guy who NEVER lifted (again, i confirmed it with him + he wasnt the type to lie anyway), yet he looked better THAN ANY GUY IN THE LOCKER ROOM. I asked him if he'd been working out and he said he hadnt, he'd just gone for a shower because his home one broken down. I remember just laughing after he left - why do betas even TRY to compete with guys like that? It's funny because he wasn't absolutely covered in muscle like most obsessed bloated gymcels, it's just he had the ideal SKELETON, BONE STRUCTURE and MUSCLE INSERTIONS. ALL THINGS ENTIRELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS. That was an early major redpill for me, realising that genetics, not lifting, nor roids, nor effort are what determine aesthetics.

Another funny thing I realised that day was how pathetic /pol/fags are for even THINKING they have a chance. Yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist Christian morality" and powerlifting (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

>europe created modern civilization
>white men colonized the planet
>enslaved niggers

White men are the fittest of them all.

...so basically a bunch of white incels roiding and spending their entire lives training for what black guys have before they hit their 13th birthday. Lmfao.

I find it amusing how people here are so confident in saying "nigger", when in real life they won't do SHIT.

Literally all /pol/fags can do is live in their own FANTASIES.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

Perhaps there's a white ancestor in your family tree.

You mean dex. Niggers are shit at Strongman/Oly/Powerlifting, but they're good at stuff like running and basketball.

>Exactly. Blacks are proof of alpha genetics theory.
>There was this Tyrone who went to my school. He never touched a weight in his life, never worked out, I even asked him how he got his physique one time and he said he didn't do anything, the only sport he played was football (soccer) occasionally.
>I remember seeing him at the local health club (was a gym/tennis/swimming place one weekend back then and he was absolutely ripped, perfect insertions, BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, VASCULAR AS FUCK. This was a guy who NEVER lifted (again, i confirmed it with him + he wasnt the type to lie anyway), yet he looked better THAN ANY GUY IN THE LOCKER ROOM. I asked him if he'd been working out and he asked he hadnt, he'd just been swimming. I remember just laughing after he left - why do betas even TRY to compete with guys like that? It's funny because he wasn't absolutely covered in muscle like most obsessed bloated gymcels, it's just he had the ideal SKELETON, BONE STRUCTURE and MUSCLE INSERTIONS. ALL THINGS ENTIRELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS. That was an early major redpill for me, realising that genetics, not lifting, nor roids, nor effort are what determine aesthetics.
>Another funny thing I realised that day was how pathetic /pol/fags are for even THINKING they have a chance. Yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist Christian morality" and powerlifting (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

If you think black people are particularly different to white people in terms of physique you haven't actually been around black people irl and learnt about them from /pol/ & blacked.com

Having actually lived in a minority majority inner city neighbourhood as well as rural white hicksville. Black people are by and large on average skinnyfat just like white people.

The ones who aren't, are that way because they have active lifestyles and eat correctly, like the white people that are in shape.

When it comes to top level sports, I am not certain but from what I have read things like diet, style of training, popularity of the sport among a particular demographic, and drug use have bigger impacts.

tl:dr - poster is cuck

the average black man dick is eight inches while the average white man is six, the tallest people on earth are a sudanese African tribe even the women is an average six foot, the most intelligent people on earth are the Nigerians they are doing better than even the Asians, the best athletes in the world are black they dominate rugby, soccer, American football' base ball, tennis and golf you name it oh and we've taken formula one so just bow down to the black kings it also takes six white man to take down one black man just get over it there is nothing you can do about the fact that god made black men strong.

Fuck you and your white boy subversive threads. Blacks have more fast twitch fiber activation. Whites have better slow twitch activation. Both are athletic, both are functional and both hold merit. Blacks will continue to dominate distraction sports and whites will continue to dominate the fucking world. That is all, you race baiting, self loathing fuck sticks.

Is your dad me?

Korean women are best Asians

genetics are a part of everything, just like environment is the other half. Geez dont be a cock worshipping cuck about it though

citation needed bitch

either a cuckpost or Tyrone was lying to keep up a low effort facade

>believing in superior black genetics
You must not go to the gym enough.

They're pretty much filled with counter examples.
The other day there was this huge black power-lifter in. He proceeded to bench 2pl8, in the smith machine, with a spotter.

he is Tyrone striking his bbc(baby black cock) to Bolt's body.

It doesn't work like that. Selective breeding takes forever

And the men that fuck better are black.

you can't deny science no matter how much you block your ears saying "la la racists la la"

>speech impediment
>W-W-W-W-W-WAATAMELON
sorry dude, had to

>a huge chunk of slaves died before reaching adulthood
>the weak didn't die though
You have to be at least 18 to post here.