Fasting for weight loss

Fasting for weight loss
> post your experience

calories in calories out is all that matters. if fasting makes that easier to keep up for you, do it.
I find myself fasting very often because I'm too busy to eat at work, but I always make sure to hit my calorie/macro goals and i maintain steady progress in either direction. meal timing is a meme

I was stuck around 168 for a while on my weight loss. IF has gotten me down to 165 in about a week, its pretty nice.

Weight loss or not, fasting is awesome and I gladly recommend doing it every now and then.

looks like Jackie Kennedy and her house slave

What benefits do you derive from it?
How long/often to you do it?

Yes, we saw your picture.
You can stop bumping your thread now.

? I'm not OP

are you michelle obama or something?

if you have a huge appetite it helps because you push all your calories back, so you end up eating fewer but larger portioned meals.

you still have to track though

>6 replies
>7 unique posters

you aren't very clever, are you?

Daily reminder that Michelle Obama will forever be more successful than you shitposting losers

This

I wake up, go to work and eat a small lunch halfway through my shift

Leaves me 1,000 calories or so for for the rest of the day/night after work

Are you 4ft tall?

I do have a huge appetite and find it hard to cut.. You're right it is good for that. I'm gonna start IF again.
How to head off nighttime munchies?

fasting is great, but personally i don't like to restrict myself completely from calories throughout the day. breakfast in the morning, fruits and snacks during the day, calorie-heavy meals in the evening. i eat 70% of my daily calories after the gym, work, uni or whatever.

5'8.5, 85kg

I'm cutting so I have about 1,200 /day to lose just under 1kg a week

was just forced to break a two day fast because it gave me acid indigestion so fucking bad that my stomach felt like it was turning inside out

You're not serious are you?

I was doing IF with keto and seeing some solid results.

Just switched off of both for something more sustainable long-term. I'm on a regular diet now.

Keeping it at or under 1800. Still hitting all my protein, just allowing carbs and shit.

Dunno how I feel about it just yet.

That cant be right. My bmr alone is 1800 or so

It's been working so far