What's it like being a cop in your country? I'm thinking of applying

What's it like being a cop in your country? I'm thinking of applying

t. recent uni grad whose only interest is weightlifting and who has no skills

USA here, basically you get blamed for all of society's problems by dumb college liberals, and eventually get beaten to death by an angry mob of chimps.

>a white woman and a mud
>all of their gear is on backwards
Pretty much sums up europe in one picture
well done!

you mean sweden

Germany here, you examine traffic accidents five days a week and on the other two you'll get spit on and harrassed by Turks.

in australia you try to punch a kangaroo for stealing your vegemite but die of a heat stroke in the process

>US
>can kill violent niggers on sight
>protests and destruction of black owned establishments for a week or so
>at the very worst they torture a white autism kid and prob get no less than 10 years
>feels good man

I'm Canadian and I pretty sure the experience would be fairly similar here. The dumb liberal part at least, except the whole country is like that not just the college kids

>be chicago cop
>niggers shoot at you unprovoked
>shoot back in self-defense
>go to jail

Belgium
We have a saying: No ambition? Join the police (It rhymes in dutch)
Mainly beacause the local police forces outside of the cities are just there to make note of Traffic incidents, burglaries, misdemeanors and neighbour's quarrels. The ones in the cities do all that and have to deal with human trash on the streets (including babysitting drunks)
I think it's a 1 year (or even 6 months) course. So it's not comparable to basicly a bachelor's degree in other countries.
The detectives and special branches do have an interesting job though, I think.
If you're from the north it might be a bit more prestigieus, but I don't think it's that of an interesting job. Have your done conscription? How do you deel about the army?
I'm in the same boat as you and am strongly considering joining the paracommandos, regular soldiering just doesn't seem that active/exciting to me

In Canada, depending on the province, you have to do a 3 years bachelor in Police Foundation at university and then 6-7 months of police academy for the heavy handed/gun/driving stuff.

Detachments are generally under-staffed and you end up doing overtime non-stop. It's all about having great social skills because the only people you deal with are trash. I know... 5 cops in diferent areas/gov level and the common gripes are overtime and lack of recognition from employers (city, gov).

One of the worst problem we have right now are illegal immigrants from the US (that originally came from central america).

>woman

You'll have a bunch of whites calling you a pig while laughing at you

>One of the worst problem we have right now are illegal immigrants from the US (that originally came from central america).

No it fucking isn't you retard, it's junkies at Bathurst and Queen.

Those aren't exactly new ...

100k after 10 years to be hated by ignorant people. Feels okay.

apparently you get brainwashed in police academy about how you cant fucking trust anybody because they could have a concealed weapon ready to blow your brains out

leading to what would be bad cops to turn into paranoid shitty cops that shoot first and ask questions later, leading to all this police hate in the USA

t. friend who is training to be a cop in the USA

I also would add that when applying to be a cop in the USA (or at least my region New England) you get put on a list where people with veteran status get priority so if you try going in with no skills, degrees, or other qualifications don't hold your breath.

But a lot lower chance of getting killed in a chimp out.

>uni grad
>no skills
this doesnt add up

>What's it like being a cop in your country?
you get harrassed, spit on and insulted by antifa niggers, occasionally even attacked and assaulted
for the most part you are made to do dumb bullshit like traffic controls, and forced to look the other way when mudshits act out, else you risk getting fired for racism
oh and sometimes you get to lock down major football games because hooligans like to beat each other up

I'm currently a Canadian doing a 2 year Police Studies degree at a university.

dutchfag here,

you pretty much haven't got enough authority to actually help people except for some petty shit so you just end up taking the personal information of loads of drunk idiots and giving tickets to people without lights on their bikes.

every now and then you will be called to fend off some hooligans but if you actually do something all the retarded drunk idiots in the country will say you're a pig.

so basically: can't do shit to people that deserve it, can only give unlucky people tickets for petty shit

Ausfag here.

I got to the last stage of the recruitment process and got knocked back via the recruitment panel.

They don't even tell you why you got knocked back, so yeah. Super serious shit.

USA here. It's the best job I've ever had. You catch a lot of shit, but unless you're running a puppy orphanage or teaching retarded kids that's basically any job. I get to drive 110 mph down city streets, have fun foot pursuits, and occasionally even put a real bad guy in jail. Nothing like it.

fuck aina

canadian here, its basically unemployment or so far north the only white thing left is snow

UK
>Every time you arrest somebody for an actual crime you risk getting fired for being unsympathetic

are you saying if you become a cop you won't find work unless you get stationed really far north?

EAST
SIDE
MONGREL MOB AOTEARAW
SIEG FUKN HEIL
AURAH FTP FTP FTP

Northern Ireland

>Dissidents try to kill you
>The rest of the population are retarded inbreeds
>You get a gun
>Clean up after gun toting hill billies shooting drug dealers in the knees

In Austria:

Be 18+
Be a citizen and speak german
No criminal record
Have done your mandatory military or social services time
No mental illnesses (pass a psychological exam)
Not being a cripple (pass a physical test)
Have a BMI between 18 and 28
not being entirely blind
not being colorblind
Be able to swim 100 meters
Be able to run 3000 meters
Be able to do pushups
Have a drivers license
Not being covered in tattoos where the short sleeved summer uniform doesn't cover them

Its like a super charged version of working at the customer service desk at a retail store.

You get blamed for everything and ultimately have no power or say in the way things work, but youll take the brunt of everything.

So maybe work in customer service for a couple of weeks over christmas, then to understand what its like being a cop, imagine that every customer you serve is either mentally ill, drug addicted or just a straight up nigger.

Don't forget we also have to be babysittersure for lazy parents as well! I just loove a car coming speeding at me while I'm on break to a stupid parent screaming "my kid won't put the
eir seat belt on! Can you scare him?!?"

Fuck those

was thinking of doing the 6 month course in Saskatchewan. Which province do you need the Police Foundation diploma? The RCMP website mentions nothing of this, it simply says if you have a two year degree than you can skip the entry exam,otherwise you have to pass an entry exam.

If i was a police officer in a country where every one and their dog had a gun id be scared too.

what you will get:

you will be considered a walking joke by the populace unless you make it to the police special forces
you will be considered a nazi anyway
the majority of your job is to drive off hobos, drunkards and beggars from where they might disturb tourists instead

They choose your deployment location when you finish the 6 month training program. They allow people from a few provinces the option to be stationed within their own province but they dont give you a choice of the city.

Agree. only been on the streets for a year, but i can honestly say I haven't had a single day that was boring or that time didn't fly by. Maybe because I'm in Denver though.

my dad has a friend who pissed off the chief or was a rapist in his past life or something because he was stationed on Vancouver's East Hastings for his entire career

some people just lose the draw

>One of the worst problem we have right now are illegal immigrants from the US
Do we have a process in place to send them back?

Brazilian here and being a cop is basically like joining the army, with more chances of getting killed on duty or being ambushed by criminals on your day off

Brit Bong here.

Its a good job, sometimes it turns to complete ratshit BUT all your colleagues will rally around you to help you out and vice versa.
You'll always have management trying to re-invent the wheel, deal with the same domestic violence couples over and over again as well as the local baghead shop lifters.
That being said, there is nothing like the dark and morbid and sometimes woefully inappropriate humour that gets batted about between the teams.
Sometimes you need that after going to your 2nd Sudden Death in one night when you find a mountain of jizz rags and a horde of dildos in a 75 y/o mans house.

Really? Fellow german here, thought about joining the police, but that sounds really shitty.
Which country? Could very well be Germany.

mittlerer Dienst (nur Bundespolizei, SH, BaWü, BY , HH, Berlin und alle neuen BL) brauch minimum Berufsausbildung+Hauptschulabschluss oder Realschulabschluss.
Alle anderen BL haben nur noch den direkteinstieg in den gehobenen Dienst, dafür braucht man Abitur oder wenigstens eine der Fachhochschulreife entsprechende Befähigung zur Erlangung eines Bachelor-Abschlusses einer Fachhochschule (Landesrechtlich geregelt, ist überall anders).

Das Studium ist akademisch anspruchsvoll, da viel Staatsrecht/Strafrecht gelehrt wird und die Klausuren streng juristisch zu lösen sind. Sportlich ist Vieles gut machbar, ein das deutsche Sportabzeichen in Gold (3000m in

Guy you replied to. I'm in southern Louisiana. I think you get out of the job what you put in. Salty dogs would be miserable anywhere.

Cop in America. I've worked in a shitty area filled with poor people and hated every single day i went to work. Yelled at by retards, taking mentally ill to crazy hut, and hauling wife/baby momma beaters to jail every damn day. Got a new job in a different jurisdiction with mostly affluent people and low crime rate. Maybe take someone to jail once a month, people pay for my coffees and get "thanks for you service" at least twice a day. Basically, poor people suck and if you can work where they arent, being a cop in USA is cake

>get to batter protesters for days on end during the marching season
>wait over 2 years before you even go to training

But man, the ghetto is where almost all the crazy fun shit happens. If you're not into that stuff, that's fine, but dude I think I would eat my gun if I worked in Mayberry.

>paramilitary bureaucracy

If you're the bosses' boy it's probably a a good career. For everyone else, toxic work environment, management sucks, gossip and office politics out the ass, occupation full of burned out, miserable assholes.

>wanting to be a cop in Sweden

wew

Been a ghetto cop for two years, I prefer it to the quiet areas of town

You're mostly right. The agency I'm at right now is seen as a stepping stone by most people. We're constantly undermanned, under attack by BLM, and patrol is full of burnouts who should have moved on by now. If you get into SWAT or investigations it's not as bad, but you can be moved around even then with no say in it.

Canada. Quebec specifically.
You're not gonna be a cop if you aren't french.

Do québécois consider themselves citizens of France?

Quebecois are interesting. The original french settlers were basically the same as the french from France, but over time the French language and culture back in France evolved while the Quebecois language and culture stayed the same. They call themselves French but not "France" French.
I'm an anglo that grew up here so I learned Quebecois french, and when I went to France on vacation, there was a huge difference in language and had a hard time talking with the locals, probably because they all spoke arabic.

>probably because they all spoke arabic

you can always become provincial police
they seem to get more respect than city cops, at least in ontario

Man what's the deal with the RCMP? A couple of my buddies got murdered back in July and the Mounties sent a couple of troopers down for the funerals, a really nice gesture. They seemed pretty cool.

Current military here been in almost 3 years I'm thinking of police or corrections now should I lads?

If you're genuinely interested in the work, do it. As I said before, best job I've ever had. If you're just looking for a job, there are better ways to go in this political climate.

Wie zufrieden bist du? Studiere Jura und überlege zu wechseln, da ich lieber was praktisches machen will und nicht ewig die bücher wenden will.
Sport test ist bei mir nur der cooper test problematisch (cardio tötet gainz).
Streifendienst finde ich attraktiv, hab aber keine lust mich auf großveranstaltungen mit antifas und hooligans rumprügeln, ist bepo pflicht für anfänger?
Wie reagieten Leute drauf wenn du ihnen sagst das du bei der Polizei bist?

It's a Swedish male with an immigrant male.

Russia here. you usually beat the shit out of protesters; you have to be able to plant drugs and guns to the politically incorrect elements; experience on getting bribed is an asset

Make it to 15 years and get shot at a time or two and see how you like it.

Ich bin noch nicht dabei. Aber ich kann dir sagen, dass viele Ex-Jurastudis den Weg wählen. Nicht unbedingt ein Nachteil. Je nachdem in welchem Bundesland du bist, kommt man um die BePo gut herum, wenn man möchte. Vielen gehts wie dir. Ich persönlich finde die Arbeit in der BePo und speziell BFE/BFHu unfassbar kühl und habe mir das definitiv als Ziel gesteckt. Unter anderem weil unter der Woche viele freie Tage zum lüften anfallen. Wer hat nicht gern Mo-Do Frei wenn er Freitag Abend bis Sonntagmorgen durcharbeitet? Hotel+Verpflegung wird ja auch dienstlich gestellt für Kontigenteinsätze, ist eigentlich ganz cool. Außerdem mag ich die Arbeit in einer großen Gruppe unheimlich. Versteh mich nicht falsch, im Streifenwagen mit dem besten Breh in einer ereignislosen Nacht zu quatschen und am nächsten Morgen erstmal ein Feierabend-Sip zu genießen stelle ich mir auch gut vor. Manche BL (Berlin und Hamburg) haben auch den Direkteinstieg KriPo. Vor Büros grusel ich mich aber, ich mag es Draußen.
Laufen lernt man durch laufen. Ich habe einen Mate, der wiegt seine 95kg auf 183 und hat 140/230/245 und rennt trotzdem 5km in

Applying in Sweden? The police force is completely fucked and there have been mass-resignations for the past two years. I think the police chief Daniel Eliasson was deposed, but it's seen a pretty shit career choice at this point in time because you'll be guarding refugee centers instead of solving actual crimes.

You kill people while off duty and get filmed doing it.

brazil here

it is like facing death every fucking day

pic related is Marine BTR in the favela

Anyone have experience being an australian cop?

Cop in UK, particularly Scotland and can relate.

I'm a cop in Australia. 99% of my day is dealing with the dregs of society and rarely involves helping actual victims. You see some weird shit though so it's worth it.

Try a different state mate, SA is hiring like mad at the moment.

What are the chances a kind of fat neet can get into being a cop in Brisbane?

>when the first thing your colleague says when he arrives at your sudden death is "i found the cause, he's wearing socks and sandals"

>NEET
depends on what else you do (sports/volunteering etc), if you've literally done nothing your whole life there's not a great chance, but it can't hurt to apply anyway and see

>Fat
I don't know about QLD, but my state requires you to be able to run and do pushups, as well as an obstacle course. there's a medical examination of your BMI too

just have a crack mate, i spent 6 months doing cardio to prep for academy. maybe try couch25k or something similar if youre out of shape