Body Acne

Hey bros. Anyone here currently treating their body acne? I just recently purchased the 3 step treatment of Clean&Clear to treat my acne and have been using it for about a week and a half. What I've noticed though is that I've seen even more zits pop up in the last days. Is this normal? Should I stop applying the treatment?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/06/25/eating-too-much-meat-and-seafood-can-give-you-acne-5264998/
skinutritiousclinic.com/single-post/2015/07/01/Does-Eating-Meat-Trigger-Pimples
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2886067/From-rice-cakes-red-meat-MailOnline-reveals-WORST-foods-skin.html
thelovevitamin.com/18282/ate-way-clear-skin-six-weeks-heres/
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
acneeinstein.com/carbs-fat-hormonal-acne/
youtube.com/watch?v=udscMDpsF3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I believe clean and clear in benzol peroxide. BP usually makes acne worse at first because it kinda forces all the shit out of your skin. Stick with it

Thanks!

Has anyone actually tried this? How many times per day are you using it? I'm currently applying it once per day after the shower. I'm afraid that if I use it 3 times the product will run out almost weekly.

do it like you would wash your face. 2 times a day with lukewarm water

This.

How the heck do I treat my body acne when the product always runs out so quickly?? I'm not rich and if I were to have something from a doctor I would probably have to go really often for refills not to mention go broke because my plan doesn't cover acne medications. I have to wash almost my whole body with it...

Go vegan

Just go to a dermatologist.
Acne treatment usually goes like this: first you'll be given ointment, probably with benzol peroxide or some kind of antibiotic, clindamycin or chloramphenicolum. If its not going away the doctor will give you other antibiotic in ointment or pills with tetracycline antibiotics. After that it usually stops for a while, it may stop for you forever. But if not accutane is the only solution for every acne.

> drink more water
> consime less diary
> take more zinc
> make sure you shower after the gym

this is usually enough for most people to stop breakouts.
and then just apply your oitment or whatever all over any problem areas you still have

find a pool and swim everyday that will clear you right up baby

Wash that shit and tan. It makes blemishes less visible and UV kills bacteria. Plus vitamin D.

For facial acne when I was a teen I washed three times a day with hot water to open up the pores, then I wiped it liberally with hydrogen peroxide, then after that dried I would put on a dab of potion and a lot of benzyl peroxide. Every week or so I would exfoliate and whenever a new one came up I would put ice on it before it inflamed and turned red (you should do this if it's still inflamed) and if I could stick a pin in there and squeeze out the pus, Worked pretty well as I haven't had a break out since I was 14.

>I washed three times a day with hot water
you realise this was making you break out, right. it turned it a viscous cycle or the more you try and fix it, the worse it gets

any other anons get acne on their buttcheeks and top of their thighs?

do I just buy nornal acne face wash shit and rub it on my ass?

One cup of bleach in a full bathtub and just soak a little.

-Oysters (Zinc)
-Tomato Juice + Olive Oil (Lycopene)
-Eggs & Cottage Cheese (Selenium)
-Almonds (Vitamin E)
-Regular intake of Vitamin C throughout the day (water soluble)

>sun damage
If you want to age faster, sure. Just make sure you wear a sunblock of SPF 50 and zinc-oxide is a primary ingredient as well sunglasses

I don't have eczema nigga

It gets worse before it gets better. If Differin (adapalene) is available in your area as an over-the-counter topical, get like a 4mo. supply of it and apply it nightly. It's a retinoid/chemical exfoliator like tretinoin (which is prescription-only).

>Viscous cycle

bump

Take b5 pantothenic acid and l carnatine 3-4 times a day at 500mg/500mg each dose. Shrinks your sebaceous glands and will clear you right up. I've tried tons of shit and this is the most effective

I normally have shoulder acne pretty bad but it got disgusting while on tren. This worked even then

I got tired of dermatologists cause the soaps and ointments would run out so fast and they were expensive as hell. Do I just go again and tell them not to give me ointments but pills instead? Every time I go they give me the same thing.

Acetyl Carnitine or Tartrate

i started drinking a gallon of water daily and my body acne cleared up entirely within a week

acne is caused by your body pushing inorganic compounds out by way of excretion. i'm going to take a wild guess that you consume animal products regularly

Naw it's just trapped dirt and skin. Good try though.

no, it's your oil glands working twice as hard as they normally would. nice try though

I have a vegan friend who has back acne worse than me, how do you explain that?

I read the other day that rosemary oil helps get rid of acne and makes you hair grow back u should try it and let us know

he probably doesnt eat organic, and instead opts for meme "vegan" prepackaged bullshit foods sold by the same corporations that also sell meat and dont care about anything but profit. just because something is technically "vegan" its not a free pass to go wild and eat whatever you want

>Oil glands working twice as hard if you eat a normal, meat inclusive diet.
Explain to me how animal protein has to be excreted through the skin.

enjoy water intoxication and flooding your kidneys

>spoonfeed me information like a gerber baby

sure no problem

metro.co.uk/2015/06/25/eating-too-much-meat-and-seafood-can-give-you-acne-5264998/

skinutritiousclinic.com/single-post/2015/07/01/Does-Eating-Meat-Trigger-Pimples

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2886067/From-rice-cakes-red-meat-MailOnline-reveals-WORST-foods-skin.html

thelovevitamin.com/18282/ate-way-clear-skin-six-weeks-heres/

> meat is inorganic
> your body secrets meat

this what vegans actually believe

hasnt happened yet and i've been doing it for a year so

enjoy those pimples, scaly man

> sources
> metro
> dailymail

if this isn't bait I genuinely think you should get checked for autism

>waah i dont like dis source so im not even gonna open it

who has autism?

Clean your bedsheets

Still you. Sensationalist housewife articles don't count as legitimate evidence. Fucking mom science cherrypicker.

nah, i think you're just mad that you're wrong

> everyone who disagress with me is the same person samefagging

stop putting words in my mouth. for all i care you're both wrong and fueled by frustration and cognitive dissonance

>stop putting words in my mouth.

i never accused him of samefagging though. you're just trying to discredit my argument because you literally have no argument of your own. stay salty

I'm wrong about what? Veganism being retarded? Animal protein not being excreted from your glands at "double speed"? Your sources being complete garbage? Dirt and skin cause pores to be physically blocked. Hormones control oil release. So ultimately, high test and improper hygiene are to blame.

Do you shampoo and condition everyday? If so, make sure you wash out the conditioner ASAP. When the oils drip down from your hair it can cause body acne.

Also, visit your dermatologist for a more comprehensive acne regiment. If you're too poor, ask your pharmacist about OTC medications.

>Veganism being retarded?

yes

>Animal protein not being excreted from your glands at "double speed"?

no one said it was animal protein, learn to read

> Your sources being complete garbage?

yes

> Hormones control oil release. So ultimately, high test and improper hygiene are to blame.

>implying eating meat doesnt boost testosterone and cause hormones levels to change

he only eats organic actually. He's not a meme vegan he was raised vegan and has eaten vegan pretty much his whole life

he probably eats an insane amount of carbohydrates then which is also a precursor to acne. tell him to drink more water too. that is, if you're not bullshitting and making all of this up for the sake of sticking it to the vegans

Nobody around here is going to willingly drop their test. Anybody who says otherwise does not lift, and is probably already gay. Literally just wash your back and have somebody pop your zits.

>meat causes acne
>carbs cause acne
Shall we include fats, also? Goddamn vegans.

>Literally just wash your back and have somebody pop your zits.

translation: use a literal band aid cure which doesnt halt the source of the problem, accumulate scar tissue and be miserable

fun fact:

nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/

cant wait for you to tell me nutritionfacts.org is also a momscience bullshit site, i'll be waiting eagerly

actually...

acneeinstein.com/carbs-fat-hormonal-acne/

>Science shows that replacing some carbohydrates with fat can reduces hormones known to cause acne. ... Get rid of trans-fats and other processed fats from your diet. Emphasize unprocessed fats mostly from plant sources (MUFAs in olive oils and nuts and seeds).

Goddamn vegans. trying to help me live a happier, healthier, acne free life. fuck those damn vegans

>be miserable
No, it's really just part of a daily hygien routine, no need to throw the baby out with the bath water.
Pro-tip- all pro-vegan articles and studies are complete garbage for men. You have to eat meat to prevent turning into a literal female.

>post a link to an article saying vegan men have more testosterone than non vegan men

>You have to eat meat to prevent turning into a literal female.

starting to think all the meat is screwing with your cognitive function

>You have to eat meat to prevent turning into a literal female.

whats its like knowing a lifelong vegan, aka "literal female" as you so eloquently put it, could wipe the fucking floor with you until you beg for mercy?

youtube.com/watch?v=udscMDpsF3E

meatfags faces when they BTFO once again and abandon their thread, even after multiple attempts to insult and discredit you

thread about acne. why do veganfags have to come in and derail everything.

>hurr meat is cause of all lives problems
I'm still gonna eat it. now fuck off

> mfw vegans are the most autistic posters on Veeky Forums

wrong.

I'm vegan and I eat SUPER fucking cleanly. I have backne, I had it much worse prior to being vegan, but I've been vegan 5+ years and still have it. I'm guessing it's because I could do more to stop it, but I'm not willing to fucking do it. I mean shit like changing my sheets 2 times a week while I change them once every 1-2 weeks. Washing my back several times a day with special bullshit when I'm only willing to take a regular shower after the gym. whatever...but can the vegan meme die already so I can quietly go back to my little diet?

i got one of these luffas on two ropes, really helped get rid of the spots i had on my back

> mommy I want milk

I just got a long handle brush. seems to work alright.
> loofah on a stick would be perfect

I EAT MEAT YOU LITTLE FAGGOT

NO ONE BEATS MY AUTISM YOU MIRRIN?

selsun blue or head and shoulders to wash back
let it sit for a bit

use vaseline to moisturize

will cure fungal acne in 2 weeks

warm water and z clean towel to scrub off. dont use soap to often. it will dry your skinn and couse more shit you dont want.

instead of just wiping soap over your skin, rinse it in to make it REALLY clean everything and remove excessive nastiness.

Do you guys know why I get sort of hard bumps with barely any pus in them instead of white heads on my back and ass?

I get white heads around my stomach though. What causes white heads and what causes the bumps?

I got rid of acne but a few dull dark marks under my skin remain. I'm sure it's a remnant of acne. Does anyone know how to get rid of those dark marks, what they're called, and any other information. Sorry for the bad picture quality.

I have it on my ass and just put it on there seems to have done a good job

They go with age, you could use cream for scar but that might make your face pop up with acne again

Those might be ingrown hairs. I get them on the front of my thighs where my phone and wallet sit, especially when breaking in new jeans.

i know this is anecdotal but i have pretty bad back acne and when i started taking cold showers they all went away and as soon as i bitched out of cold showers (in the winter) they all came back

Everyone's skin is different, but acne products always make me break out because they're way too harsh and overdry my skin. I spent so much time using harsher and harsher products when really all I needed was to stop stripping out all the natural oils, which causes your skin to massively overproduce oil, leading to acne. Try using a gentle soap-free cleanser and moisturizing after every shower. Avoid really hot water.

Any standard drug store body wash or soap makes me break out. I use Aveeno Skin Relief body wash and Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion.

Forgot to mention, shower with a loofa or rough wash cloth to exfoliate your skin.