Got diagnosed with Hashimotos today brahs. Am i gonna make it ? please someone give me some diet advices to beat this...

Got diagnosed with Hashimotos today brahs. Am i gonna make it ? please someone give me some diet advices to beat this.Doc prescrbied me T4 meds for the rest of my life

At least you can blame your weight on your thyroid legitimately now.

>muh glandular problem!

the thing is i lift ! im not lean at all but not straight fat. More like built fat mode

Op put selsun blue shampoo on affected spots, it takes a few days but it will clear it up after about a week or less

Have something very similar to what's in the picture shown but only on my nostril folds and nose bridge + eyebrows.

Doctor said he didn't know what it was but gave me steroid cream anyway. It works, but is expensive and doesn't completely rid me of it.

I got the same thing. I use moisture lotion. makes my face bright red and splotchy. but it's better than flakey

Hey op, what made you go in to the doc in the first place? Did you suspect something was up or did they catch it during some routine check up?

>tfw seborrheic dermatitis
>pharma companies are not even trying to find a cure, because people buying bio oil and steroidal creams for the rest of their lifes makes them more shekels
>mfw

be the change you want to see in the world

Go to a dermatologist. If your doctor legit tells you he doesn't know what it is then you're either at the wrong doctor or he's complete garbage

I've been taking a hair, skin and nails suplement for a couple of weeks to clear up my face. I have some blemishes from old acne and cold sores. I think it's working, so get some pills called "hair, skin and nails" it seems to halp I think

Is Lugol's Iodine supposed to be good for Hashimotos? Healing thyroid or something

Feel the same way.
>meme dermatologist told me I might grow out of it. >24, never did.
Wreaks havoc on my scalp and ears. only thing that helps is the topical steroid but I can only use it so often. Real pain in the arse.

Did zyzz have dermatisis ? to me it look like it had

anybody here use this cream for dermatisis?

intense sweating can ruin the face, becasue the warm sweat destroys the protectice layer and if you towel it off or wipe it away mid-training you only get shit in your pores and constant rashes. proper skincare is important.

I use this. Got rid of all the itching, flaking and the rashes quick.

So how sohuld one sweat without agravating this shit ? should i aply the cream before training ?

you obviously can't prevent sweating. the only advice my doc gave me was to rinse with cold water only and make sure I don't scratch my face, which was easier said than done when I was still itching constantly. Now that I don't have the problems anymore cold water and clean towels work just fine. The sweating alone isn't the problem. Just the shit that gets into your skin afterwards.

what do if i'm sweating so much that i HAVE to wipe it off? whenever i go dancing my skin looks like shit immediately and a few days after.

other than that, head n shoulders twice a week works pretty well, just try to not touch the face too much and eat clean. alcohol and sugar make a huge difference for me, you should try avoiding those. oh and get outside as much as possible

>what do if i'm sweating so much that i HAVE to wipe it off? whenever i go dancing my skin looks like shit immediately and a few days after.
Best to speak to a dermatologist for some more intensive care. Before I started with the other stuff I used an ointment with cortisol which helped tons, but it's no long term solution.

Long term vegan diet will clean it up the fastest.

t. experienced

Iodine is one of the components in forming T3 and T4 in the thyroid.