Daily reminder that you haven't made it and you'll probably never make it until a 9 or a 10/10 approaches you and not...

Daily reminder that you haven't made it and you'll probably never make it until a 9 or a 10/10 approaches you and not the other way around. Pic related is actually a 6. I couldn't find an 8 or a 9/10 because they're so rare. 10s barely exist, there's probably a 100 10/10 women in the whole world.

If pic related is a 6 then I'm a 2.

Here's a solid 10 for you

im hotter than that girl and people call me a 5

A solid "10" will NEVER approach you in the gym. Pretty much no woman anywhere will approach you, it's the double standard dumbass.

If she approaches I would take her. Don't care if you call her a 6.

>You haven't made it unless you are approached by a 9+
>I couldn't even find an 8..because they are so rare

You realize how stupid this sounds together right?

By those standards I'm not even on the spectrum

>I have an average or below face and/or am constantly signaling how low my social status is

It just means you'll never make it buddy.

I wouldn't trust a woman that approached me. Women don't do that unless they are deliberately trying to manipulate the man.

It's what women do when they want some D desu m8

manipulate my dick into her pussy sure, she's gotta keep me from sticking it in the pooper somehow

Nice try b8man

>pic related is a 6
Ma'am, the coroner concluded that your son died from a broken neck. He's quite certain the autopsy will prove it happened when your boy tipped his fedora with such velocity, it severed the C1 and C2 vertebrae. We're very sorry.

Here's a (You) now fuck off

You autistic neckbeard beta you have a skewed view on reality retard.

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

you will never make it until you're shitposting daily on a chinese checkers website

oh.. youre on the spectrum alright

Underrated

Beat me to it faggot

women must be getting naked and throwing themselves at you then huh?