SO THIS IS THE POWER OF TESTOSTERONE

SO THIS IS THE POWER OF TESTOSTERONE

youtube.com/watch?v=7O6fHN3wgAo

>fat ugly roastie becomes fat beta male

>Plenty of guys have office jobs. I'm a computer science major and 90% of the people in my class are guys, so... Also, if you want to call it just a style so be it. I really don't care if you call me a he or a she. I know who I am. - Finn
Thanks again, and I should specify, I think it IS a style, but can be more.

Right now, you are living as a woman would, easy job (aside from brain work) and zero manplay.

I honestly suggest getting into all-male groups, and don't think you are in one just because all those at your table are guys. Do some stuff that women CAN'T do (like concrete finishig) because I genuinely think it would give you more of whatever you are getting out of changing styles.

Not just mocking, I really wonder why every single f2m I have read about stays away from manly activities...

Another question, how much did your clitoris grow? If we can't see it, what the hell are we all doing on an image board?

>I really don't care if you call me a he or a she. I know who I am
This is awesome! Which pronouns I use are MY PRONOUNS. Which you use are yours. Glad we are on the same page.

I have, since the 80's, addressed people by their preferred pronouns, but lately have changed my mind because of obnoxious demands.

Classy, Finn.

What made you wanna become trans?

how can you be on test to transition to """"""""""male"""""""""" but you forget to lift?

fucking retard

Accurate. Still taking questions for a bit - Finn

What's it like you've ruined your body permanently?

kill yourself

You're not ready to experience the true loneliness you will feel for the rest of your life as a below average "male".

This is a long post but I would genuinely be interested in your thoughts.

I believe that treating gender dysphoria in a completely different way from all other mental illnesses is the wrong approach and will lead to severe problems for the majority of people treated this way, if not society as a whole.

All other mental illnesses, we treat through therapy and medication to fix chemical imbalances, minimize symptoms, and reduce suffering of patients.

In the case of gender dysphoria, the trans rights movement is doing a damn good job of normalizing "making trans people into the gender they really are", rather than trying to treat their dysphoria. But even with surgery, even with hormones, transgender people are not able to really switch genders, and the rate of suicide remains extremely high for transgender people regardless of surgery and exogenous hormones.

So, even though transitioning is understandably a very attractive option for people with severe gender dysphoria, I don't think it should be the medical approach. I also think that this type of mentality about treatment could potentially have negative effects for how other mental illnesses are treated, by normalizing the idea that people who are mentally ill should just be given what they want rather than properly treated.

This isn't meant as a FUCK YOU MENTALLY ILL TRANNY SHITS post. Would like to hear your thoughts

Do you stay fat because getting lean would show your feminine shape more?

Are you staying away from lifting for similar reasons?

I didn't want to become trans, nobody WANTS to be seen as a freak of nature. I transitioned because I would have killed myself if I didn't.

I know, I fucked up. - Finn

wtf is going on how did you find Veeky Forums and what are you doing here pls respond

How do you feel about being the target of the wrath of the bee hive?

Tranny arguments aside, this shows that taking a nice dose of test during puberty can have drastic effects on a developing person.

>but taking test in puberty stops puberty in its tracks

Yeah, well if enough is taken, it seems like it will get you well beyond where puberty alone would've ever gotten you. i'm talking voice gains, dick gains, shoulder width gains, shit that you can't really change once you leave puberty. Interesting stuff, shame it had to be found out through a mentally ill person.

This, do you actually browse this board? Did somebody notify you of the thread? Also get a trip you dingaling

Hey guys, I actually deeply regret the irreversible damage I've done to my body due to my mental illness. I have realized that below-average men are invisible to everyone. I have realized that I'll just be a fat spic no matter what I do so I have decided to neck myself.

- Finn

is that really you? like, you you?

Idk what answer im looking for but what made you feel like you had to become a male or you would kill yourself, was i a desire, did you feel like it was who you were meant to be ? idk

if 18 show boipussy

All of us are invisible under the shining light of Lord GANDY.

I mean if we're all just shitposting...

I am a real certified ftm tranny whos been on testosterone for four years. Ask me anything you degenerates.

What a disgusting transformation

>60mg a week
for what purpose?

>I transitioned because I would have killed myself if I didn't.
you'll suicide before the age of 30.

- Finn

I wouldn't, but I think that no matter how bad things get, there is a possibility for more lulz.

200 years ago i would have killed myself. you reek of privilege

You're statistically more likely to kill yourself, my girl

>calling other people degenerate
Do you not care about social posture what so ever? I don't see how a functioning person could willingly do the things you have.

you should never have come to Veeky Forums and you should leave now this is not a safe space there are some very angry people here I am one of them

when will you stream your suicide?

Wow a trans person on Veeky Forums!?!?

ew..

Thanks for the question! I think transitioning becoming socially acceptable for the most part (as in, people are seeing it as an actual option now) is a radically new thing. I don't think it's been around long enough to examine whether or not it's the right thing to do. I can only speak from my personal perspective, but transitioning has lifted a huge weight off my shoulders. I truly believe that something biologically in my brain responds to testosterone in a way it does not respond to estrogen. If this sounds delusional to you, I'm sorry. But the difference in how I feel is incredible.

Before I transitioned, I was so disgusted with my body that every time I tried to have sex with a girl, I would have to stop. Now, I'm comfortable enough that I can have sex with girls and actually enjoy myself. That has been huge.

Overall, I feel more like myself. I'm happier, more outgoing, etc. If there was a solution to treat my dysphoria and not transition, idk if I would take it. That sounds absolutely crazy to you, I'm sure, but this journey has made me a better person. It's taught me true pain, resilience, and patience. It's given me thicker skin. I used to be so sensitive about everything and now I don't care. Will I feel this way in 10 years? Maybe, maybe not. We really don't know. It's like an experiment for my own life. All I know is that there weren't any other options for me, I had exhausted everything else.

Again, thanks for the question and let me know if this helps at all.

I'm still fat because I'm a lazy piece of shit lol - Finn

you were kinda cute OP, feels bad man

kill yourself - Finn

>Another question, how much did your clitoris grow? If we can't see it, what the hell are we all doing on an image board?

she was fat now she's fat and broken - Finn

not having a tripcode the one time its acceptable to do so.

goddamn lady, can you not do anything right?

is Finnposting going to become a meme?

- Finn

>tfw a trap gets more action than you do
also show boipussy

an extremely masculine XX is still a XX
an extremely effeminate XY is still a XY
hormones only make you more masculine or effeminate which has no bearing on what you were born as XX/XY and will die as XX/XY.

7/10

Yeah, but at least we know now!

LOL

Yes, it's me

I was so depressed I couldn't even leave my apartment. I remembered when I was little I had always wanted to be a boy. When I decided to transition I had no idea if it was going to help or not. It did, a lot. It was just trial and error. - Finn

>I transitioned because I would have killed myself if I didn't
You should have killed yourself anyway. You were not born male and no matter how much testosterone or fake penises you sellotape to your thigh, you'll never be a guy

I think it already is
- Finn

if we shitpost hard enough it just might, friend

- Finn

I have no idea what that is. I haven't been on Veeky Forums in years. Help?

Stop it
- Finn

>the one time its acceptable to do so.
go back 2 reddit you unbelievable faggot - Finn

nice dubs

- Finn

Don't care, still happy

How big has your clit gotten and how many gay dudes have you sucked off so far.

It's hard being this mentally ill.

- Finn

In the name box put ##tripcode but obviously change the trip code

>what is an FAQ

- Finn

>gay dudes
those are heterosexual males having sex with a heterosexual female...

it pretty big - Finn

You done goofed OP. You could've looked pretty cute if you just lost some weight and worked out. You had nice eyes and I would've banged if I was drunk. Now you look like shit, you're a manlet, and very low test for men.

am i doing it right?

>Don't care, still happy
why don't i believe you?

you can kid yourself all you want but in your mind you absolutely know that you're not male, never will be, and you're just a fat failed female (somehow more pathetic than mtf trans men)

this will eat away at you. you will be reminded every time someone looks at you with disgust, and that flash of disgust that you get when you look at yourself in the mirror will always be there.

you will kill yourself within 10 years - Finn

If I care what people thought about me I wouldn't have transitioned obvs

People are always gonna tell you what to do and how to live your life and it's up to you to either say "fuck em" and live your life how you want or settle for mediocrity. I used to be afraid of what other people think of me but then I realized I would hate myself even more if I stopped myself from being truly happy just because some strangers I don't care about don't like my life choices.

Sorry to disappoint but I never really had suicidal ideation

Yes in the land of traps I am an opposite trap I guess

Haha, pretty big, and none (unfortunately). I like guys but I'm still a virgin and I doubt that's going to change soon.

Okay well I wouldn't have banged you anyways
-Finn

>Sorry to disappoint but I never really had suicidal ideation
you said earlier that you did

you're not very good at this. kill yourself

you need jaw sugery to masculinize your jaw and define you cheekbones a little bit and then you'll pass.

>biological female
>attracted to biological males
heterosexual sex continues...

show boipussy to prove which one is you

That wasn't me. This is. One more pic for proof then you can verify me via my tripcode. Also, I get it, you guys think I should kill myself. You can stop saying it ten million times so I can see the actual questions

Why not just get plastic surgery instead of getting a dick dummy?

she already "passes" as a fat feminized male. i see plenty of fat beaners around here that look like her. nothing special - Finn

PS, thank you to Veeky Forums for being so informative and helpful during my transition. I would have never known that it's important to be above 30% body fat to make sure my body responds to T correctly. Like I said, trial and error. -Finn

this guy gets it

I think she was kinda cute too.
too bad I guess.

I'm only 4 months on T so that should happen naturally around the 1-2 year mark. I usually get read as male in public right now so it's not a huge deal. I don't care about passing so much anymore either. People will either see me for who I am or they won't.

post boipucci or gtfo - Finn

best compliment I've gotten all day

Would you kill a gorilla?

Finn, what are you doing on Veeky Forums?

-Finn

why boipucci? this FEMALE has a real pucci

>that should happen naturally around the 1-2 year mark

This is delusional

Jessie

Why did you develop a mental illness? You were a dorky normie in high school

Did (((UF))) brainwash you?

No. I leave my prosthetic dicks out all day for Harambe.

damn dude black on black these days baka. When is chicago going to do something about their weapons

She/he wasn't even that bad desu.

idk man there's like 30 of them

>Harambe

I was okay with you and your degeneracy but you can fuck right off now you normie cunt piece of shit

Hey brahs, can I tell my doctor im mentally a girl and need test to transition into a mental man and get test? Like im a guy, but I identify as a woman, but now I want to be a guy.

I just felt like being mentally ill I guess. I'm guessing you went to west? not surprising you're still on Veeky Forums lol

>on Veeky Forums
>expecting people to not tell you to kill yourself
kill yourself

-Finn

Interesting thread. I don't mind if you want to be a man or a woman, start working out, lift, exercise, you're having test goddamn it use it! Get fucking huge already!

>west
I went to your high school, I've had classes with you

bad idea. Being a man fucking sucks because you have to meet mans standards.

I'm going to start hitting the gym after I chop off my tiddies. Too lazy rn

When out and about in public, do you prefer the attention (or lack of attention) from strangers now that you're a dude, or were people nicer to you when you were female?

Also start lifting tomorrow fucking hell. If you want to be a man then act like one.

I'm an ugly faggot with severe, untreated mental illness. -Finn

>I transitioned because I would have killed myself if I didn't.
And now you'll kill yourself if you even have the surgery. And you'll probably still kill yourself even if you don't because nobody likes a burly so called "man" with a vagina.

Post body and face with time stamp. -Finn

kill yourself - Finn

Are we fb friends? hmu dude let's catch up

I like being in public as a guy a lot more. I was ugly before so I didn't get attention anyways, but there's always some creep that hits on ugly girls anyways. Everyone leaves me alone now. People are nicer to me now but I think that's because I'm happier.

Are we witnessing the birth of the best new forced meme?

-Finn

Whyd they tie the gorillas up like that? If you're going to kill them then fucking kill them, don't torment them. -Finn