Fast cutting

is it possible to, without drugs or serious drawbacks, lose more than 2 pounds of fat a week at 187 pounds and 16-17%bf?
>inb4 sticky
read it long ago and reread it just to make sure i'm not(completely) retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

bluestockingsmag.com/2015/02/23/an-open-letter-to-the-white-fathers-of-black-daughters/
aloftyexistence.wordpress.com/2010/11/18/interracial-marriage-and-divorce-the-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is she referring to in the pic? all i see is hte black father is gone

No you will completely rape your hormones and lose a lot of muscle.

Natties have a real shit time cutting.

187lbs at 16% bf? You like 6'5" because there ain't no way you that weight and bf% being short.

I can lose a kilo a week, still be able to maintain strength but not gain. Natty, but usually rely on caffiene when I do.

no im 5'10''
im naturally heavy
pic related is pre bulk @ 173+ and around 13-14%bf

She meant all the new kids.

The joke is that all the young women have kids but only the white fathers are still around.

she says they are blessed that the nigger is gone.

>nigger plants niglet into white family
>disappears
>her siblings' kids grow up with functional families
>meanwhile the niglet bastard spawn grows up in yet another broken home of single mom / absent father
such is life for a race mixer
sucks for the kid though

i hate when other niggas make the rest of us look bad

god damnit

nobody cares when the single mom is black and the father is white. it's always okay somehow because he is white. white men leave ethnic women single mothers frequently and nobody gives two shits. then they start a white family and deny the mixed child/ethnic mother exists and society pats them on the back.

bluestockingsmag.com/2015/02/23/an-open-letter-to-the-white-fathers-of-black-daughters/

>naturally heavy

It's just pol/ shit, don't mind it

I've been losing about that fast on keto.
I think i am just lucky though. Most people wouldn't lose weight as fast as i have been.

>being an 8/10
>staying with a 5/10 because shes preggers

>that article
lmao niggers

>doesn't know what density is

Uh, user. Come on, seriously?

The drawbacks of aggressive cutting are generally overblown on the web. You'll probably feel like shit in a big deficit, but that's about it.

Look up PSMF

Just don't do it for very long because your hormones will get shot to shit.

kek

5'10"? Thats more like 15-18% at 173lbs
You max natty limit at like 5% bf is going to be around 160-170lbs. There is no way you're near your natty limit in this picture.

Your Maximum Muscular Potential

According to Martin Berkhan's formula, your maximum muscular potential is 172 lbs at 5% body fat. Most people have no desire to be 5% body fat though, so you'd be 181 lbs at 10% body fat & 189 lbs at 15% body fat.

Im like 80% white and my dad was half native, even halfbreeds make pretty bad dads from my experience, he was typical meme injun with dud weed dud alcohol lmao dud gambling, same with most metis ive met
Nonwhite blood is degeneration

I was definitely on the leaner side of 15%bf in that picture

Yeah, idk about that one. You can tell yourself that.

That's not because he's half breed. It's cause he's native

Its cause he was a bad dad. Genes have nothing to do with it

>>that feel when simply stating this opinion will result in the rest of the thread being about vaguely /pol/ related racial politics instead of OP's original question, which was probably OP's intention from the start

Absolutely 100% and anybody who says you'll lose too much muscle is wrong.

I lost 23 pounds going from 15-17% bf to 11% over the course of two months. Only my bench and OHP went down and not by much.

5'10"
170 - 147

Pic related

You're objectively wrong.

aloftyexistence.wordpress.com/2010/11/18/interracial-marriage-and-divorce-the-study/

>Marriages involving a white husband and black wife were substantially less likely to end in divorce than marriages involving a white husband and white wife;

>Marriages involving a black husband and white wife were twice as likely to divorce as marriages involving a white husband and white wife.

Just don't race mix.

Don't tell me what to do with my nuts faggot

minor nitpick but you went from like 17 to 13

at 11% and your level of lean mass would expect to see striations on your obliques etc

Fuck, I just realized this is literally a /pol/ shillposting thread. Goddamnit

>your max natty limit at 5% bf is 160-170lbs
>you're near your natty limit
>5'10
>173lbs
>14%bf
>near your natty limit

you just don't even make sense. he looks around 14% too.

I wish we could permaban all pol shillposters on this board

You're an idiot

This picture has always interested me. Besides the obvious difference there are a few thing to point out. The two other females have changed drastically. Their faces look dead and sunken and appear to have aged 15 years in only three. And everyone is the new picture looks unhappy, with forced half smiles.

>mfw OP

KING
OF
MANLETS

That's actually encouraging because since starting back on a clean bulk after the new year I've already lost a lot of definition in my abs.

I thought I was just gaining fat too quickly but if I'm 13% bf that makes sense.

>Goodbye to sleep
That's what having kids will do to you.

Not an argument