That guy who benches like a virgin

>that guy who benches like a virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2jO24FFfeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that guy that squats like he can't find a prostate

>that kid who drinks a cum shake while working out

>that guy who benches with a constant rock hard erection in yoga pants

>that guy who deadlifts like he dropped out of college, moved back home with his parents, works off and on at min. wage jobs, considers video games a hobby, watches anime and has social anxiety

>that guy who thinks lifting will solve his problems and fill the void in his life

Haha hey I think that's me!

>that guy who re-racks the weights and puts away the equipment he used when hes done with his workout

>That guy who's forced to put the weights in the wrong slots because no one in the gym bothers to do so and he doesn't want to look like an autist

>that guy who stares off into space between sets like hes contemplating whether lifting will ever get him a gf and his faith is shaky but he doesnt have anything else to do anyway so he just keeps going

>that guy who doesn't touch the ground with his butt when he squats

>that guy who browses Veeky Forums but doesn't actually lift beyond casual calisthenics

>that guy who un-ironically has hope for the future

>that guy who lifts

Why not friend

I rearrange the weights while I'm resting

been going to this gym for 4 years and this shit only just started happening with the influx of new years resolutioners last year

that would be me

> that guy who squats like he's fucking someone cow girl style

Wrong pic. I actually had to make this myself

Is that woman ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2jO24FFfeo
Good video

>that guy benching with 25's on

Whats ths point of lifting if your going to be a scared cunt lmao

>he doe the virgin walk

Do people not realise how obvious it is?

Seriously. If you can't outbench the dumbbells, then stop wasting barbell space.

>that guy who reracks all the weights in the gym and organizes everything because it upsets his OCD when he's done his workout
that's me

>that guy

>that guy who wishes he had done things differently