QTDDTOT

none in the catalogue, new QTDDTOT

Other urls found in this thread:

kylehuntfitness.com/off-season-wrestling-training-program/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do I stop mouth-breathing Veeky Forums? Especially in the winter when my nose gets stuffy a lot. I'm not even fat.

How weaker should you expect to get during a cut? I've been cutting for a week and a bit now and my lifts are all struggling.

What are your guys' favorite low calorie/high protein recipes? I've got a pantry full of shit to bake with, just not sure what to do with it.

Mouth-breathing causes heart disease and high-blood pressure. If you can't run 4 miles doing 15 minute miles or faster without breathing through your mouth you are DYEL, sorry breh.

BUT HERE'S THE AMAZING SOLUTION IN ONE EASY STEP!

stop breathing through your mouth retard

I saw someone on youtube say to "flex your butt" during the squat, what does that mean?

>Mouth-breathing causes heart disease and high-blood pressure.
Source on this?

And I'm not talking about when running. I mean just sitting/sleeping.

It means you're gonna get hemorrhoids bruh.

What age did you guys start seeing changes for the worse in terms of metabolism? Specifically not being able to eat as much without weight gain anymore, what adjustments did you make?

You might be eating too little calories. I've always heard as long as you keep your protein intake high (1.1-1.5g/lb) you should keep a decent amount of muscle and strength. Just don't eat in a deficit of more than 4-500 calories a day.

Stop being a slack-jawed faggot. To breathe through your mouth you have to let your jaw relax, just hold your jaw up and touch the place where your top teeth meet the roof of your mouth with your tongue.

Thanks, once again Veeky Forums has been a big help.

The flexing encourages hemorrhoids.

not as good as /pol/ though

I used to be a huge mouth breather when I was young. Believe it or not I get therapy sessions to help with it. Basically just did "lip exercises" where you would spend about 3-4 months with daily exercises like pursing your lips around a button tied to a string and pulling on it.

I imagine you'd get similar results by pursing on a toothpick or something similar for like 5-10 minutes a day.

Once I hit about 18-19 my metabolism slowed down and couldn't eat as much as I used to without slowly gaining weight. Admittedly I wasn't in-shape before that but I recall gaining about 15-20 pounds in a year during my first year of college.

I can do 20 chin-ups from standing but I can't even do half a chin-up from hanging. When I try to do a hanging chin-up my arms slightly bend by a few degrees but I can't do nuffin.

How do I fix this.

did I fuck up buying 25kg plates?

>"25kg plates are 450mm, 20kg plates are ~420mm"

I hear 20kg is what's used for deadlifts, possible normal 20kg plates are just bigger than these variants of 20kg plates?

fexofenadine if allergy

Posting because no self improvement thread.

So I've been dealing with depression for a really long time, recently to the point that I don't do anything and I'm stagnant and sad and boring. I'm on a diet and I'm doing well on it, hopefully gain some confidence.

I'm gonna make a list of things I have to do in the morning. Simple stuff. 1) go on a walk 2) meditate for 5 minutes (to work my way up) 3) 20 pushups 4) read at least 10 pages of a book.

My mindset is being in a place that they made me do these things everyday. How do I stay motivated in spite of actual crippling depression/schizophrenic symptoms?

go to a place with people. If you don't have a job, get a simple part-time one. Do something you like, see a movie.

Do anything you can to not be home alone.

Masturbate constantly without ejaculating. The dopamine rush will keep you happy. Just edge for 8 hours a day. Or you could use opiates.

Then again if you have money you could just try fucking prostitutes.

lol you fucking moron

Today I was doing 5x5 on OHP. Typically I do this with 115 lbs. Today, I started off at 115 for the first rep, moved up to 125 on the second, up to 135 on the third, but during the fourth, I did 3 and then had to reduce back down to 125 for the remained of that set and the last one.

My question is: Is it the right thing to do what I did? Or should I have stuck with something that I could finish out (i.e., stuck with 115 or 120 or something)?

Also, should I 5x5 all of my workouts, or just the major one for the day (squat, bench, etc)?

I need bodyweight exercises that will hit my lats hard other than those stupid pullup bars. With all of the pushups I'm doing my chest is looking great but my shoulders are rolling forward and I have to ILS everywhere I go to compensate.

I do pullups at the local park but I need another thing to help.

What do you guyz do on your off days?

should i eat less the days i don't workout?

why is it better to workout 3 times a week and not maybe spread the excercises trough the whole week? of course spacing the same muscle groups by at least a day

If I'm on a cut and want to lose as much body fat as possible while maintaining my muscle, would it be wise to use creatine and quadracarn at the same time?

how many pulls ups can you do?

Really fucking stuck atm.

I'm weak af. But started lifting 3-4 months ago. I'm benching 135lb and can't get past this for the life of me.

135lb? No problem. 140lb? It's suddenly like lifting a truck and I can't even do a set.

I went from 3x5 to doing 5X5 reps (which I've kept up) at 135lb, tried doing 3X5 at 140lb which I can't manage. Tried doing 1X5 at 145lb for a few days but obviously can barely one or two reps.

I've been stuck at this for like 2 months. I'm sure it's all in my head but any suggestions on how to get past this barrier?

My smallest weights are 2.5lb

it's in your head bro. Do 140 till you can't lift it up anymore, then reduce to 135. You'll break 135 in no time.

Drink some coffee a half hour before you bench/go to gym. Massive energy boost will help your workout.

Fatty who just joined a gym here. What's the ideal amount of days I should be working out per week? On one hand everyone I know is telling me to only go to the gym twice a week, on the other hand these people are hams too.

READ STICKY

>ideal
7 days a week 8 hours a day

just got some blood test results that said my LDL cholesterol was high. Should I be concerned? I've been losing weight for a few months now.

Figured it might be. I'll try dropping down once 140lb becomes too much. Just been stopping in the past once I can't keep going at 140lb.

Does coffee actually work? I remember once like 4 weeks ago I was really pumped up and got through 5X5 at 140lb pretty easy but haven't had that surge since. Would love to get that daily.

How many eggs you eat a day bruh? This sounds counter-intuitive but the way to lower cholesterol is to eat more cholesterol. Try eating at least 6 eggs a day.

>but the way to lower cholesterol is to eat more cholesterol.
uh

I don't eat that many eggs anymore, got really sick of them after a few months.

My LDL level was 110, but the more I read the more it seems that it's not that far off average. Also seems to claim a good way to lower it is exercise and proper diet.

Saturated fat+cholesterol from food=lowered blood LDL cholesterol

It's science bro.

can i get an estimated bf%? id say 18-19% but im a newfag
182 cm 76 kg (~5' 11" 167.5 lb)

23%

My condolences for being born a mud person user.

Anyone tried this? is it any good?

Can someone please share the pic of all the Veeky Forums approved routines?

You don't necessarily have to get weaker. If you're a beginner, there's no reason you can't get stronger.

He's referring to sleep apnea and HTN I think.

What you're saying is "I can't do a real chin-up." Look at Scoob's guide on how to get started.

See a psychiatrist. Are you schizophrenic? Are you having actual psychotic symptoms?

Stop doing ramping sets. Next time, do 120 for 5x5. If you complete it, do 125 the time after that.

Weighted pull-ups. Don't do wide grip. It's a meme supreme.

>quadracarn
There's no evidence that carnitine really does anything to improve body composition. Creatine improves performance though.

Psych yourself up, get under the bar, and lift it. Don't let the idea of failure even enter your mind.

Don't take advice from fat people. 3-4 days a week is fine for strength training. You can do cardio on your off days if you like.

Blood lipids improve with weight loss. Eat 30-40 grams of fiber a day. Do cardio to improve your HDL.

yeah do you mind telling me what the standard deadlift plate width is?

nvm I see what you're getting at. I'll measure diameter tomorrow/today

bumping for this 8.75 inches off the ground would mean these plates are actually too small (which I'm fine with). Also convincedwhatever this guy's problem is he's a retard

Yea, once you get passed this, I think you'll be surprised with how much you'll progress. Everyone hits a plateau at some point.

Start off a 140, make sure your technique is on point, and if you have a spotter, that's always helpful.

Coffee, or caffeine rather, gives you a boost again. Personally, I take 200 mg of caffeine ~30 minutes before my workouts, the boost I get isn't super amazing like it was when I first started taking it, but still gives me plenty of energy over my workout. I would recommend it, then you can determine if it's right for you.

So I've known these girls for five years (since freshman year of high school). Throughout the first three years, they'd always laugh at my jokes, hang out with me, but they'd always call me dumb or gross or eww, even though they'd still squeeze my biceps, compliment my eyes, etc.. Year four (senior year) comes along, one of them invites me to their house alone, makes out with me for 3+ hours, lets me take off her shorts and shirt/bra, and lets me play with her butt and boobs (they were DD's). She was a solid 7/10. Anyways, she kept texting me for a while, but I had gotten into a relationship with another girl a month later, and both of them kinda push away from me once they found out.

Question is: Was I a complete retard and they were into me the entire four years, and I just missed every hint? They were both 7's.

Any signs I should watch out for with girls in college? Sophomore now.

You have the 'tism.
>make out with some bitch for three fucking hours
>don't give her the dick
What the FUCK is wrong with you, seriously this is some SERIOUS FUCKING WEAPONS GRADE AUTISM, I mean bro, bro, breeeeeh.

didn't have a condom, she wasn't on the pill.

What a fucking cuck. Just finish in her mouth or something I mean come on boyo.
>weapons grade autism

I really only have time to workout after work. The problem is that I work second shift and don't get to the gym until about 1:15am. What should I eat after working out at this hour?

So my friend convinced me to start going to the gym with him and so I signed up at [spoiler]planet fitness[/spoiler]. I know that's like the ultimate pleb gym, and I will admit the "judgement free zone" and "lunk alarm" is really cringe, but it's cheap as fuck and super close to my house so idgaf.

Anyways my question is, does the Smith machine impact your lift at all? Obviously it ensures you going straight up and down, which I would think is a good thing. I was doing benchpress sets of 5 reps at 225 and it felt easier then 4 years ago when I last lifted in high school with free weights. Am I just stronger now or does the Smith machine make it easier? Is the bar even 45 lbs? Today was the first time I've ever used one in my life so I really don't know.

Smith machine bar is 15 lbs. If you're doing 2 plates, you're really doing 195 lbs.

The bar is -100 lbs. So you have to add 145 lbs to equal freeweight lifts.

The smith machine tends to make it easier (the actual bar weight can also vary a fair bit - I've seen as low as 10lbs and as high as 55).

The big issue is that locking you into a specific bar path (not all smiths are vertical either - some are angled which is a whole different pain in the arse) hides form issues that would otherwise be obvious. Also not every lift uses a completely vertical bar path.

And the machine itself is -90 lbs. So along with you just lifted 5 lbs.

something similar happening to me. someone pls help.

does rest day timing matter significantly? i'm doing a brosplit, chest tris/back his/shoulders forearms/legs, usually rest before legs but my work schedule is very inconsistent and sometimes i move things around to lift on my day off

If a female maintains voluntary contact with you over a period of more than one day she wants you to insert your penis into her vagina.

Wow ok no wonder. Tbph I'm probably just gonna try to convince my friend to go to a different gym, there's an la fitness (they're ok right?) not too much farther. He's a huge jew though so it'll be tough to convince him to spend twice as much and drive further.

After how much time on a cut do I usually experience strenght loss?

I eat 3 teaspoons of honey and 3 tangerines a day. I'm cutting. Is this okay? I'm in a deficit, hiting my protein and fats and only eat these sugars around/during my lifting sessions.

Depends how much you're cutting and how hard.

Done right you can usually get away with losing very little unless there's a huge amount of fat to be removed.

I () use LA Fitness. Granted it's in a nicer area, so it's pretty nice inside, even if it can get a bit crowded at times (new years people are gone now). Check the rates, don't pay initiation fee. If you have any friends or family that are members, join in on their plan. It'll skip the initiation fee and it's all online.

fak me too. some user has got to have the answer

Is it normal/should I get preoccupied that I'm losing a lot of weight on my first week of a cut? Just wanted to lose weight slowly to maintein as much muscle mass as possible, but on these first days weight is going down a lot. Also how to maintein as much muscle mass as possible?

Also in the same situation as this user, although I'm repping at 80 pounds.

If they talk to you, they don't think youre gross.

1800 kcals for a 175 lbs. Was just wondering if I should expect.

Tell me I will break bench plateau today

Why would they call me that type of stuff then?

What do you honestly think women say "user your body is amazing I want to unzip your pants right here and suck you off now"? I believe you are autism and cannot understand social cues.

They think you are above their league so they ironically call you "gross" and such to try and get you to feel as though they are sufficient.

>They think you are above their league so they ironically call you "gross" and such to try and get you to feel as though they are sufficient.

F-fuck... is this for real?

I mean, shit, I don't expect them to say my body is amazing blah blah, but I also didn't think the sufficient part either.

What other shit like this do they do?

>What do you honestly think women say "user your body is amazing I want to unzip your pants right here and suck you off now"?
Not if you aren't Chad

Here's the deal. Women are passive-agressive cunts who try to make other people feel worse in order to make themselves look better. Disregard everything they say and grab her by the pussy.

live my life brodude

How can I leave this board?

I've been lifting for two years. I already know my shit. But I keep coming back to this board to browse and see if any interesting has happened but I only end up getting mad because people are STILL taking "advice" from a mentally ill transsexual.

It seems trannies are the source of your problems. If you kill every single tranny fuck in the world you will be able to leave. Make me proud son, Make America Straight Again.

I need help.
I'm a femanon that has already lost 37lbs since may/16, but planning to loose more 33lbs, so I can reach my "ideal weight".
I'm currently taking collagen pills and caffeine pills (210g per pill, it ain't much but my metabolism is quite slow, so it helps a lot).

My question is: should I also take whey protein?

I've been searching and the most useful in this case might be isolate/hydrolyzed. Both are expensive af where I live, so I want to make sure it's really necessary.

ECA+DNP

Get yourself banend
Fill your time so you don't have any for ch0n
Move to Iran
Block Veeky Forums from hosts file
Use one of those productivity extensions for your browser

Come on be creative

You know I really would like to kill you tranny.

B-but I'm not a tranny, I am just feminine I swear

how much is 1 pl8 2pl8 in kg etc?

60,100, etc. Just keep going up in 40kg jumps.

shit we're in the same situation

>be me
>junior in college
>have attractive qt3.14 friend since first year
>always calls be weird, freak, etc.
>randomly throws in compliments every now and then
>drunk at party
>about to make out with me
>friend (don't know her) pulls her away
>she doesn't remember

fml

U serious? I mean, I wouldn't like to resort to anabolics, that caffeine thermogenic I've been taking is enough.

Marriedfags, do you remove your wedding ring while in the gym, not for the grills, but for grip as I find mine digging into my hand

My bad I forgot to mention that I've been working out since June. 1hr of cardio (mostly cycle) + lifting machines, 5 times a week at gym.

If I keep cutting will I eventually lose the stubborn fat? I seem to have an especially difficult case of it, because even after months of cutting, I can't lose it. Everything else becomes stringy with 0% fat left, but he stubborn areas just stay like that. What the fuck.

Podcast recommendations to listen to during work? I work 9 hours, it's insanely boring and I just need to distract myself somehow.

I already listen to JRE and Weird Entrepreneurs, Radiolab. I'd prefer business-y but also laid back ones.

>tfw I can't even diddylift or squat 3 pl8 or ohp 1pl8

gotte aim for more weight then

What's a good routine that has no squats or deadlifts, or any exercise that puts heaps of weight through the spine?
I had 12 vertebrae fused a few months ago, and have been told things like that are out of the question.

i've heard squats and deadlifts are pretty good

Hey boys, trying to get into wrestling and was wondering if any of you could give me a second opinion on this off-season routine:

kylehuntfitness.com/off-season-wrestling-training-program/

imo, it looks like I'm gonna overtrain the fuck out of my lower back/glutes in phase two, but maybe I'm dumb

She remembers, she'll never admit it.

I figure that's only logical.

I have inflammation on my nipples, can't grow much facial or body hair, struggle to gain weight. I'm a 6 feet 150 pound skelly, and my sex drive while it isn't that bad is not the best, at most I can last 3 rounds a night. Even my 27 y/old brother who's a faggot is like 10 times manlier than me. I'm 18 years old is there any hope for me or should I end it now?