Tfw your crush just posts this

>tfw your crush just posts this
>is in a relationship
Why lift if this skinny twink can get the girl I want

Kick his ass and show everyone who the alpha is brah.

underage

You need to train for the upcoming doomsday op

Why is your crush an ugly fat girl?

People who lift are the ones that have serious emotional problems. They're filling a hole. Chad doesn't lift he's either confident or has extremely good genetics.

That skinny twink probably has charisma and a personality. He probably doesn't post pictures of other guys on anonymous forums to try and get strangers to hate on them.

>people who take care of their bodies have serious emotional problems
Why don't you eat another BigMac fatty.
>you own a gun? COMPENSATING FOR SMALL PENIS HAHA NO I'M NOT PROJECTING FUCK OFF KID STOP LOOKING AT MY MICROPENIS

>crush

cuck detected lmao

shut the fuck up retard you aren't funny

Hahaha ok, guess I hit a sore point.

>good facial aesthetics
>decent jawline
>nice tan
>good sized neck
>great teeth
>looks like he has a personality and is probably a pretty cool guy
>still has to settle for a chubby bitch
The real question OP is why you think that an autist like you deserves anything when a guy like that had to settle for an ugly bitch like that. I mean look at him, if he ate big and did a good routine he would look pretty nice.

>Why lift if this skinny twink can get the girl I want
You have autism. A sandnigger lmao

What grade are you in OP?

Not me
I'm a freshman at college

Bro he just has a tan, he's obviously h'wite.

>he fell for the being fit is a requirement to get girls meme

they look related user
maybe you're too autistic to realize that

kys Achmed

OP is 15 confirmed

This beta WILL experience a situation where he can't defend his girl. And when that happens, the bigger alpha male will surely cuck this little fag.

Look bro arabs and semites are white and based civic nationalists such as myself recognize based Israel as a white ethnostate. Come by TRS and we'll teach you what REAL nationalism is kid.

Fake, shill thread

lifting boosts your confidence
confidence is a large reason how you get girls
ergo lifting boosts your chance on getting girls

but you still have to initiate conversation with her and no amount of lifting will help you score if you're just gonna stare at her from across the room but never make a move

you cucked yourself with your beta attitude. I agree, you should stop lifting because it's a waste on a pathetic moron like you.

>ugly fat girl

I'm glad children are getting more familiar with the internet, but seriously, why does anyone below the age of 21 think that Veeky Forums is a dating advice board? not that any of the crap that goes on at that age qualifies as a "relationship" anyways

She's fucking ugly, and you are probably a 15 year old faggot who doesn't lift and uses this as an excuse to justify it. Maybe she wants to date a guy with smaller tits than her. Christ she is ugly tho...

why would you bother with that chick OP, her breasts are below average

>tiny tits
>fat as fuck
>ugly face
he saved you nigga

It's not her breasts that are the problem, it's her facial aesthetic and body proportions.

LOOK AT HER GODDAMN LEGS THAT IS NOT OKAY

Maybe it's because you post pictures of your crush on a malaysian basket weaving forum.

I remember when I was as autistic as OP. Puberty is a crazy time innit.

I would probably pick the dude over the ugly chick

No homo

This right here desu

and a big COCK

Am I the only one who noticed that girl's huge schnozz? Is she jewish? She probably wanted someone with an uncircumcised penis OP, jews find that "exotic".

Lol, it's a pajeet too

His loo will be in her poo.

jesus christ OP hasn't responded, I'm drawing the fucking line don't fall for the bait.

Oh wow haha thank god you're here

>that's your crush
At least you're being realistic I guess.
Also, realize that girls won't come to you, you have to go to them. You have to socialize, talk to people, go out and do stuff; that skinny faggot (believe it or not) actually interacted with your crush and look what it got him

>a guy like that
He's average as fuck

This thread reeks of underage.

Which hog-ugly boy did you want? Left or right?

Actually comparing them to pigs is an insult to beautiful swine

Well, while you were out lifting to get more chances at getting pussy, the pussy was getting got.

If you want her, prove that you're the better man and the better lover, protector, partner, friend, and potential father to children and on some level her and pray that she's not one of the loyal ones.

this can't be real. that has to be a photoshop. how can someone be that skinny and have 0 muscle visible

Ok, OP, are all these anons wrong? Stop white knighting a girl who doesn't give a shit about you.

>eat rice 5x5
>no vitamins no protons
>cardio erryday

even when I was Auschwitz I still had abs and a hint of muscle

Pic not related I hope?

Crush? Are you 14 fucking years old?

look at the two people on the pic. They're like 16 so it should be obvious to you that OP is underaged.

Bro you aren't even crushing that pus, why so upset? Just go grab her by the pus and crush it Bro. If your dick is better she'll stick with you until a larger male takes her from you.

Don't crush on girls Bro, just crush the pus

Maybe it's his baby cousin

>grab her by the pussy
I have to admit this is my favorite meme, thanks drumpf.

I don't like the guy, I live in Denmark and he still makes me feel unsafe. But I gotta agree, I like the energy he projects as a person.

Still don't like the idea of him being president of the world('s largest nuclear arsenal)

>drumpf makes you feel unsafe
>rather than mohammed and co who live right next door in sweden and will flood into Denmark once Sweden collapses
m8 i have some news for you

You know what I don't like about the "he has the codes to the nukes" thing? People seem to assume that the president can unilaterally call for a nuclear strike, which is pretty doubtful. Also, we trust third world shitholes who literally have bloodfeuds with each other (see: India and Pakistan) to be responsible and refrain from using nukes but we don't trust some American businessman with them? We trust Israel with them? An antagonistic nation that has been at war since it was formed? I feel like if there's ever an actual nuclear strike it'll come from one of these countries, not from Trump.

Well reasoned argument here folks.

>good facial aesthetics
>that skull shape

Pick one

I'd they're here they can be fought. Not much to do against long range missiles.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not because I'm autistic. If you're being sarcastic, please use the sarcasm marker ":^)" to make it clear that you're being sarcastic. Thanks.

Das it nigga, you said exactly what i was thinking, dude could get better taste and not have a crisis over some skinny bitch boy

Lifting is not for the girls.

underage b&

This. Veeky Forums is where I come to talk about lifting, feels, and bread.

To be honest, that girl is a 5/10 with above average tits (that will sag till the bellybutton in no time though).

>skinny
That guy is built like a brick house you stupid prick

i never eat bread, its literally EMPTY CALORIES

Every time you see that kind of images, just remember this pic.

That relationship is doomed from the start

lmao exactly

poo in the loo

haha youre getting cucked by some arab guy. At least the guy fucking my crush is some obese white guy who wears metal shirts.

rape them both you little pussay

He probably has a decent size cock and is nice to her man. Also they look underage so they will break up either this year or 5 years from now.

>having a crush as a man
kill yourself faggot

>spooky skeleton
>looks kinda ethnic
>chad

OP, he's the cuck in the relationship, you can still be the bull

so you can fuck the skinny twink in front of your crush

The worst part about this was that I took the picture. I thought it was for a joke where she would laugh at him with her girlfriends or something because he is so scrawny compared to me.

The dude is obviously gay. Chill out