Veeky Forums infographics

post neato infographics

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/open?id=0B6Swa8Pwy-0KMGI5YjAyM2UtNDhhOS00ODNhLWJjZWUtYTIxYjkxN2MyZTEz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting someone dump a fuckload of infopics, need dat collection.

Contribute you yank cunts.

1/?

2/5

3/5

4/5

5/5

Thanks for posting user

u2

What do if ottermode bros? I haven't seen really any improvements for months now and I'm starting to get really discouraged.

eat more sleep more

Eat.

I struggled there for ages. Count calories, the usual rebuttal of "I do eat heaps" is not true, if it were we wouldn't have stopped.

If you were like me and concerned about getting fat just think that if you want a thicker physique you need to sustain that muscle mass. By eating you are growing and sustaining the muscle, you'll get fat if you eat and stop working out, if you keep working the food is used for building the muscle.

I don't normally eat a ton of food, what's something good to just kind of snack on throughout the day? I will literally do anything.

What's your goal?

You honestly have to count calories and plan meals and snacks to get enough.

When I was bulking, I got so fucking tired of eating, but you get used to stuffing food in your mouth even when you feel full. I actually felt like I recovered more quickly from workouts too.

can we get these in a quality that is readable?
thanks

open them in a new tab dumbass

If you want to gain, nuts are god tier for snacking. I like almond and brazil nuts for magnesium (and selenium in brazil nuts, helps inflammation if you carry injuries easily).

Home made protein balls also great, google a recipe but basically crush some nuts up, protein powder, cacao powder, egg to bind them and coconut to roll them for some texture to the outside. Add shit like cinnamon etc for taste.

If you're lazy cans of chick peas, tuna or baked beans also simple, not exactly restaurant quality but if you're broke uni kid and/or lazy easy to take with you anywhere. Add some wholemeal bread if you lack carbs

>(130 KB, 393x592)
>(128 KB, 389x591)

You dense mother fucker.

I literally did, christ.

your picture is slightly bigger
>(226KB, 403x480)
and I can see it just fine

Higher res needed my dude.

Theres a difference between those pictures you know...

>behind the neck press
For the love of god, no

he's also doing lateral side raises overhanded

Klokov Presses are GOAT what are you talking about?

they are prone to shoulder impingement. Otherwise, they are great.

gooby recommends doing lateral side raises with the thumb pointing up because it's safer for the shoulder

Bait.

jesus thats bad.
don't reduce intensity on a psmf; maybe reduce volume.

>Front chinup

Can someone explain me what's the difference between the exercises if they all work the same muscle?

Navy-Seal-Physical-Fitness-Guide

docs.google.com/open?id=0B6Swa8Pwy-0KMGI5YjAyM2UtNDhhOS00ODNhLWJjZWUtYTIxYjkxN2MyZTEz

>When I was bulking, I got so fucking tired of eating

Man it took me about a year before I could eat a decent amount of calories without feeling like I was gonna throw up all day. Glad that's over. Bulking now is a breeze and I need to be careful I don't overeat kek

>Recommending protein shakes while cutting
>Recommending supplements by number of pills instead of quantity
>Recommending by servings instead of weight
>Recommending caffeine pills in place of coffee when cutting
>Finishing it off with generalised bullshit workout suggestions and buzz word bullshit

Everything about this is bad and you should feel bad for saving it and uploading it

curl bros are retarded and think they need to do 1000 reps of various different angles that all do the same thing making sure to use such low resistance as to never progress.

This. Also PSMF will fuck your hormones and make you feel like shit.

Some work different aspects of a muscle (there are different parts of the biceps, for example) so bodybuilders will do different versions to bring up lagging points.

If you're new though, the best way to get big is compound lifts: squats, deads, bench, press, rows, dips, and chins. You can do some barbell curls and skullcrushers but the above lifts and their variations (front squat, rack pulls, close grip bench, incline bench, push press, yates rows, weighted dips, weighted chins, pullups, etc.) are more than enough, especially for someone who is natural since you will respond better to heavy weights.

It's a PSMF, designed to spare muscle during a very low calorie cut. I did it for 4 weeks and lost 20 lbs, but I felt like shit and my lifts dropped a lot during it.

Should you not? Why not? What's a better alternative?

>eats a ton of supplements including supplementing fiber (top kek)
>calls vegans unhealthy for supplementing b12 and vitamin d
reminder that Veeky Forums really believes this LOL

If you eat veggies rich in fiberm there is no need to support fiber that unnecessary exhaust your liver.
Multivitamin is a meme, which also exhaust your liver with giving shit.
Key to suplementation is finding deficiencies in diet, and if there is no other way, eat pills.
>2017 and addicted to placebo pills

>2017 and addicted to placebo pills

>implying the placebo effect isn't real and measurable